• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/04/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #4

719 posts in this topic

Posted

➤ General Venus Angelic Sub-Forum Rules [READ FIRST]:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1358-venus-angelic-subforum-rules-read-before-posting/

➤ To discuss Venus’ videos post here:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/11-venus-angelics-videos/ 

➤ To discuss Venus’ photos/shooping specific post here:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/232-venus-angelics-general-photos-and-photoshopping-discussion/

➤ To discuss Manaki specifically post here:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1206-manaki/

➤ To discuss Margo (Venus’ mother) specifically post here:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/34-margaret-palermo/

➤ Old General Venus Threads:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2085-general-venus-angelic-thread-3/

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1260-general-venus-angelic-thread-2/

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/12-general-venus-angelic-thread/

VENUS ANGELIC TLDR:

-    Kawaii living teen doll YouTuber

-    Emotionally abused by narc mother Margo for years, forced into online life as a cash cow

-    Scammed a bunch of people

-    Married a Japanese citizen via the name of Manaki for supposed green card

-    Ran away from Margo to live with Manaki

-    Tried to rebuild image, more kawaii videos now with Manaki

-    Cheated on Manaki repeatedly

-    Had illegal weight loss surgery that almost killed her

-    Separated from Manaki, went on downward spiral boozing and titty streaming, Manaki deleted all socials.

-    Abandoned YouTube for OnlyFans

-    Trying to cash in on OnlyFans, appears to be living back at Manaki’s but still separated.

Posted

Long time lurker... just saw Venus' fans only account, not surprised. I feel bad for her. She's had a hard life. And I wonder if partly she is seeking validation via the fans only.

In that note, I wonder if Taylor R is still her friend. I always found their friendship odd, because Venus can be erratic and say really controversial things and Taylor's image is the exact opposite. It never made sense to me that shed publicly associate with Venus...

Posted

Venus' most recent ig story update. 

Screenshot_20200506-001224_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Wow, I didn't think she'd actually do it haha.

Posted

As much as I find Venus to be an overall shitty person, this makes me very sad. I hope she is safe and is able to reconsider her choices. She will soon approach a point of no return, and I don't know what her future holds.

Posted

The pic is up on lolcow. She's basically completely nude and holding a piece of paper in her mouth which reads (in Japanese) "My pu**y is exclusively for cream-pies" (私のおまこは中出し専用です)................... Yeesh.
I feel like I'm in shock, this is so sad and such a strange turn she's taken.

thanks for the translation. Oh Venus. :/ 

Posted

I’m afraid to say but I think this is the no return. Her tits are on the web now that’s it, who was she thinking that they’d only stay on OF? 

Personally I’m shocked... it’s obvious she lurks her threads and with all the comments stating that she was hardly posting OF material which was true, she felt the need to jump the boat sooner than I expected. And I’m somehow even disappointed in that picture too, usually if you take a nude you at least try to make yourself look sexy (bend your back so breasts stand perky) but she just looks sad and her position is making her...sag...in more ways than one... it looks like she hasn’t showered / washed her hair in a week, it looks lazy not sexy like she has no choice. What happened to the girl that LOVED experimenting with makeup? I’m not saying you have to wear makeup to look pretty but she’s always going for the ‘young and natural look’ she couldn’t applied a bit just to ‘awaken’ her a bit? If she was that lazy Snow App can even add makeup for you! It’s obvious this is her final route before something more scarily drastic to earn a quick buck without leaving her house, it’s a shame coz if this was what she really wanted to do (so be it) she could’ve made it really good if she just put the effort in. She looked sexier in her strawberry underwear pic! 

Ugh I can’t believe I just analysed one of Venus’s nudes, this is a new low for me let alone her... :alpacadone:

Note: I scrolled through and more of her OF content was posted that wasn’t posted here if anyone was interested. Not much in the sex appeal department apart from one where she dressed like a dog with a leash. 

Same! Man that’s really sad...those pics don‘t scream „empowerment“ to me! I literally can see it in her eyes „I don‘t want to do this, but I don‘t really have a choice!“

I don‘t want to bitch about her boobs though...considering her gaining and loosing weight all the time...that’s what’s happening to them usually...

Well...the bar is now pretty low...and at this point I hope she won‘t go down the invadernoodles-route and post disgusting nudes like her! 

Posted

Her saying she "fantasizes and does things only Satan could fap to" kinda makes it clearer why she was knowingly in a relationship with a man who participated/caused the rape of a baby.

Posted

Is it just me, or is the filter didn't help her eyes look lively at all? She looks like someone just got angry with her and she's posting that pic out of force or a quick selfie right after waking up from heavily drinking, did her manager drop on her that she's posting this reveal too quickly? Or is she impatient?...

It's a wonder why does she just stuck in one location? Does Manaki not allow her to reveal any part of the house? This kinda strengthen my theory that Manaki isn't giving her much income

Also Venus, if you're reading this, dont post other private parts of your body after this, you dont look well or sexy, you look miserable dude, the comments look nice now because you see validation and love from your supporters but most fans love aren't unconditional, dont know how long it will last and how far can you do this job

Posted

She's making her life go more and more downhill. It didn't at all have to be this way. She CANNOT reverse the damage this is going to do to her in the future, whether it be when she decides to go to uni or get a job - these pictures are going to be the most damaging to any future conquests, should ever choose to "recover". 

She has absolutely spiralled.

These nudes and sexual activities are going to affect her relationships (as in friendships) and interactions with other people and new people. This is going to make it harder for others to take her seriously, harder for her to find a good man of substance (not that she's ready for that anyway), harder to find friends that are good influences, and harder to be seen as a PERSON rather than a mental mess or simply a sexual object.

OnlyFans, selling nudes, sex work, stripping, etc. is not for people like Venus that are humiliating themselves without realising the damage it is doing, simply continuously doing impulsive and reckless things with disregard to themselves. It is a job for women of sound mind that are well aware of the consequences and have made a very thought out decision.

I have seen MANY opportunities for Venus to recover or improve her mental health, but at this point... I believe she just doesn't WANT to be helped. She wants to keep spiralling and rebelling.

So sad. So sad that this has happened. 

Posted (edited)

BB673FDF-F784-4A1A-BA86-BFC09FDE7FE1.jpeg

79B1E340-7A22-4CCB-BEDF-06B5789DBF98.jpeg

F966D11B-6B61-4AF1-98EA-28C50B86A59F.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking
Added “explanation” from OnlyFans, sorry if it was already posted!!

Posted

OnlyFans message...

F046537B-5B7C-4F56-A635-A2E8AFF6A73B.png

B0DDDE6F-462E-4118-8070-6D87E3DA4B57.png