General Venus Angelic Thread #3

1770 posts in this topic

Posted

MOD EDIT:

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓PLEASE do make sure to read the sub-forum rules in their entirety! ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1358-venus-angelic-subforum-rules-read-before-posting/

Hi guys!

This is @Biscuit, one of your friendly neighborhood mods. 

This thread was started by another member rather than a mod or admin and since the first page is often the most seen (next to the very last page) I am updating it to include a link to the Sub-Forum rules that you must absolutely read before posting in here to make sure you follow the proper protocol!

If you have any questions please ask (preferably in PM so as not to clog threads) before posting! DO NOT ASSUME!

I'll give a quick TL;DR but it is not to be used in place of reading the sub-forum rules as linked below!

This thread is unofficially (meaning not officially) a thread involving the drama surrounding Venus and her mother. If you want to talk about Margo exclusively, she has her own thread. 

• The above being said, this is still a general thread. Only post here if there are no other threads existing for the topic you're looking for.

• Photos that do not have anything to do with Venus drama and/or have to do with her photoshopping belong in this thread: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/232-venus-angelics-general-photos-and-photoshopping-discussion/ (You may discuss her questionable Instagram captions and the fact that she deletes her posts a lot, but not the photos themselves.)

• Videos that have nothing to do with Venus/Margo drama belong here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/11-venus-angelics-videos/

• Videos about Venus drama created by 3rd parties (aka not created by Venus and/or Margo) belong here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2448-3rd-party-videos-related-to-the-venusmargo-drama/

• Discussions regarding whether or not Venus has an eating disorder are NOT allowed in this thread as it is a never ending topic. Those discussions go here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/911-venus-height-weight/

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓And once again, PLEASE make sure to read the sub-forum rules thoroughly and entirely! ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1358-venus-angelic-subforum-rules-read-before-posting/

Thanks!

-Biscuit

Seemed like no one had made it yet... so...

...how's about that Venus, hey? And the flytrap that spawned her too?

Talk about stalkery.

Posted

We shoud do a recap of what happened since we opened the second thread, I think I can do it if you give me enough time.

Posted

We shoud do a recap of what happened since we opened the second thread, I think I can do it if you give me enough time.

Please do. I think I'm missing out on a lot here ^-^

Posted

Please do. I think I'm missing out on a lot here ^-^

working on it

Posted

So we'll never get to 666?

Posted

Someth I ng that confused me. Is Venus moving out from mani kiss appartment or are they both due to Margo back in japan stalking them?

Posted

Someth I ng that confused me. Is Venus moving out from mani kiss appartment or are they both due to Margo back in japan stalking them?

I think they'd be moving to another place together since they're married and Margo seems to be targeting the both of them. And I've heard that it can be hard for foreigners in Japan to find a place to rent without a Japanese co-signer on the lease so it'd make more sense for Manaki to move with her.

Posted

Just thought I'd post her comments here, the spanking one was a bit weird though personally xD But anyway, nice to see her talking a bit in the comments anyway, i've never really seen her do that with videos in the past I guess

Screenshot_2016-07-19-07-44-05.png

Screenshot_2016-07-19-07-44-18.png

Posted

AHH I'm so glad she posted because now I'm not as worried if she's okay or not!! ;w;

She must've just been busy or had computer/internet problems or something.

Posted (edited)

If she is moving apartment then I expect she was just busy sorting that out and with everyone complaining about the fact she keeps posting food videos, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided not to post the pre-planned ones because they might well be food videos, but at least she addressed it that she is aware of people complaining about her always doing food ones.

Edited by TheObserver

Posted

Margo's been super quiet.... Usually she's blubbering about something Venus related... 

Maybe we got lucky ? or Maybe Margo stepped it up a level and went from River monster to lake monster, and that beach she posted pictures of is where she swims with the fishies.

She's evolving like a Pokemon...  

muk.thumb.gif.3ad2e8c231f13fd5bac6726d51

Posted

Margo's been super quiet.... Usually she's blubbering about something Venus related... 

Maybe we got lucky ? or Maybe Margo stepped it up a level and went from River monster to lake monster, and that beach she posted pictures of is where she swims with the fishies.

She's evolving like a Pokemon...  

muk.thumb.gif.3ad2e8c231f13fd5bac6726d51

Probably she stopped because she has the upcoming interview for a YT channel (i don't remember the name lol ) about all the drama, and she wants to act and be the victim as always. The interviewer will never know the truth! I think that we should send to him  a link to PULL so he can see all the screenshots about Margo's arrassment

Posted

To be fair, Venus, if I were surrounded by a bunch of good food I wouldn't ever shut up about it either. :lamasad: At least she's enjoying herself.

Posted

Probably she stopped because she has the upcoming interview for a YT channel (i don't remember the name lol ) about all the drama, and she wants to act and be the victim as always. The interviewer will never know the truth! I think that we should send to him  a link to PULL so he can see all the screenshots about Margo's arrassment

LOL ! You think that kid who has even less funds then Margo is going to fly down to Japan ( or where ever Morgoose is ) to interview her while the video he makes will earn him less then he spent getting to her ... Don't forget Margo probably wants something in return and free food. ( Denny's crappy food ) 

Posted (edited)

I've commented on that video mentioning everything Margo has done to Venus (all the bullying etc) my guess is he's never liked Venus so just enjoys sticking up for Margo, he must have look around for all the info, it wouldn't surprise me if he's been here, i just don't think he likes Venus anyway, plus he probably thought he'd get more views being mean that nice, it's all for views these days with YouTubers! Just look at Margo she's the perfect example!

Edited by kelli3