• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Manaki

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is a thread about Manaki, formerly Venus' obssesed fan, now husband.

Timeline of events (going off memory, let me know if wrong or something is missing)

2011 - Manaki met Venus in Disney land

2015 - Manaki and Venus are dating

2016 - Manaki and Venus are married

2016 - Venus escapes her mother and lives with Manaki

2017 - Venus had a problem with the weight loss surgery and was in the hospital

2018 - All Manaki videos are deleted

2019 - Venus is acting flirtatious with girls and announces she's bi

2019 - Venus claims that Manaki was abusive

What's next?

Screenshot_2016-02-27-09-07-38.thumb.png

Original post (2016, kept for archival purposes) 

In light of the recent drama I thought it would be nice to have a thread discussing him. 

This is his twitter :

https://mobile.twitter.com/manana_91

Drama Recap (with images)

So in early 2015 Venus said she was dating Manaki.

tumblr_nigtrpvf9b1qlkpdmo1_1280.thumb.jp

Then they "broke up" started saying bad  things about him.

1441203023401.png.979fc334428f6025008c402015-11-29_22.56.41.png.e3f5fccddfa1dc37

Plot twist they kept dating in secret and got married.

Capturehhu.thumb.PNG.7ed3bf96d2f8f4d2abdjioo.thumb.PNG.9ba59f944fecd6b2e5f360fe6

But there was a mistake in the papers, hence no longer married

Capturejiji.thumb.PNG.cdaffcca25e79b0cba

And so he disappeared

Skip a few months

Now this happened...

3594512cf9fc705430ed33a5aea16a07.thumb.p14tsjzo.thumb.png.859e10c47943cc872bb173

I can't find the screencap, but they also accused him of hacking her instagram, posting the picture.

Edited by echo

Posted

Poor guy, seriously, he's dealing with some bullshit. 

Posted

I'm kinda sad for him, but also he has to be crazy for still stay around to Venus and Margo... I mean, come on! :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

I'm kinda sad for him, but also he has to be crazy for still stay around to Venus and Margo... I mean, come on! :alpacaworry:

I'm not so sure about that. Back when she cut her hair short she hang out with Abi and on the comments Abi said that Venus was normal and the problem was her mother.

Maybe Manali just wants to helpher get away because he too saw were the problem was.

Edited by milkyu

Posted

His retweets are gone. 

Posted

His retweets are gone. 

what did he retweet??

Posted

His retweets are gone. 

What did he retweet? If you saw it, what did he said roughly? o.O

Posted

it was in the general venus thread. he retweeted a sanrio pic with a happy message saying sth like happy together 

it was in the general venus thread. he retweeted a sanrio pic with a happy message saying sth like happy together 

Posted

I feel bad for him either way. I'm sure he didn't ask for this.

Posted

I feel pretty bad for him too, but I think you know what you're getting into with the Palermo's with a quick google search.

Posted

Mana & Venus are both ridiculously naieve. Hopefully these past few days have been a lesson to them. If they want to be together, they are going to have to face some sobering facts.

It's not about the age difference, or job choices, or language barriers, or even VISAs. You should be a whole, independent, happy, and loving person, BEFORE entering a relationship. Venus has one of these qualities (loving), and nothing else but a boat load of baggage. She should deal with her own life, and not drag Mana into her mess... but... that's easier said from an outsider's perspective. Any support is hard to pass up, especially if it's a first time romance. Butterflies AND help? Who could say 'no'?

That's assuming she has romantic feelings for him. And, that she is getting fed up with Margo. Either way, Mana is a fan boy... and Venus is mentally 14. Sometimes, it all looks so bleak.

Posted

Mana & Venus are both ridiculously naieve. Hopefully these past few days have been a lesson to them. If they want to be together, they are going to have to face some sobering facts.

It's not about the age difference, or job choices, or language barriers, or even VISAs. You should be a whole, independent, happy, and loving person, BEFORE entering a relationship. Venus has one of these qualities (loving), and nothing else but a boat load of baggage. She should deal with her own life, and not drag Mana into her mess... but... that's easier said from an outsider's perspective. Any support is hard to pass up, especially if it's a first time romance. Butterflies AND help? Who could say 'no'?

That's assuming she has romantic feelings for him. And, that she is getting fed up with Margo. Either way, Mana is a fan boy... and Venus is mentally 14. Sometimes, it all looks so bleak.

Omg if only I could like this post again. I think you're absolutely spot about this 👌🏼👍🏼 @BitchPlox

Posted

Tbf, I dont think any of it will change until Venus gets away from her mom.

Posted

I can't say whether I believe that Venus has feelings for him or not because lets be real, WE DON'T KNOW. What I do know is that Margo is notorious for ruing her relationships with people. I'm sure that she's the one playing this guy like a fool. I really hope he either doesn't end up with V or they can run away together because if he sticks around, I'm sure they'll BOTH end up her slaves. Manaki is obv very whipped by Venus and I'm sure he's too nice to fight back. 

Posted

I can't say whether I believe that Venus has feelings for him or not because lets be real, WE DON'T KNOW. What I do know is that Margo is notorious for ruing her relationships with people. I'm sure that she's the one playing this guy like a fool. I really hope he either doesn't end up with V or they can run away together because if he sticks around, I'm sure they'll BOTH end up her slaves. Manaki is obv very whipped by Venus and I'm sure he's too nice to fight back. 

In the apsolute least, she does not mind the guy. Otherwise, she'd just blow him off, like her other fans.

Romance-wise, she is inexperienced. When you first start dating, you don't even know what you really want. That takes time. Finding the right match is trial and error. It's a learning experience. Your first bf / gf is special, cuz' it's the first time you get those butterflies. Even if you later find out they aren't ideal, you still got the feels! (Yay! The feels!) You get to know them, and yourself. What they are like in a relationship, and what you are like too. What you really want, beyond the butterflies.

Honestly, I doubt Venus has even been in the same room with Mana long enough to get past the initial "Butterfly Phase". From the outside, it looks like their relationship is barely developed. They both look very hopeful and eager to be around each other. But if you asked one about the other's deepest darkest fears, they'd probably draw a blank. If you asked one what the the other loved most in life... they'd probably giggle and say "Kittens?" If you asked one where the other wants to be in 30 years, they wouldn't have a clue. They probably don't even know where they want to be.

Well that was long. Uh, yeah. Sure! She tolerates him! And probably wishes she could date him.