• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

EDIT: RULES FOR THIS THREAD

In case anyone has noticed, some posts on this thread are being deleted. Specifically, posts that are too ''chatty''/are completely off topic.

1) For instace: ''Lmao!!!!!'' < just this, nothing else
or '' I see that you have changed your username'' < nothing to do with margaret or venus
or ''I just ate mcdonalds'' ''lmao'' '' true'' ''same'' "omg i'm still awake and its like 7 in the morning teehee", "i've got mcdonalds are you jealous?", you get the gist

These type of posts just clog up the thread, and it gets really exhausting for those who want to keep up with the drama. So please keep in mind that this thread is to post things related to venus and discuss things.

If you want to make friends, and/or just chat regurarly, then please head to either our chat: http://prettyuglylittleliar.chatango.com/
Or our random chat thread: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/40-random-chat-thread/

Please bear in mind that we have this forum rule:
4) Please do not spam any of the topics
- Stay on topic. A few gifs and personal remarks here and there are fine, but don’t clog up entire threads
- If you get into an argument with another user, please resolve the issue via PM instead of arguing in the thread.
- Please report overly offensive posts instead of openly confronting people and adding more fuel to the fire
- Please don’t contribute like crazy just for the sake of raking up posts

2) Please keep the height/weight discussions only here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/911-venus-height-weight/
As it is a never ending and repetitive topic.

3) Do NOT derail the topic by saying ''oh this thread is shit, I don't like which direction it's going, we need better modding''. If you have issues with the modding or how the thread is, then please take it to the ''Suggestions and Gripes'' subforum.

4) Venus Angelic videos are not to be posted in the general venus angelic thread unless it is videos regarding the Maggot vs Venus drama. All of her other videos are only to be posted and discussed in this thread: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/11-venus-angelics-videos/?page=1

5) Also, keep in mind that Manaki_okada  margeretpalermo and margaretpaIermo (capital 'i' as the 'L') are FAKE accounts. Please check the spelling of those usernames.

6) If a member states something(I.e x shouldn't be posted in the general thread), and it isn't stated here, in the forum rules or said by staff members, then do not take it as the truth and then blame it on us. Members have no moderation power. 

The general venus angelic thread has reached over 500 posts, so I think it's time we move on to a new thread, with a little summary of the recent events regarding venus and her mother's situation.

Side-note: This thread is for when you don't know where to post information. I know it says ''general'', but if there's already a thread for something, like the video thread, then it should be posted there.

Here's a link to the main summary: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/137-venus-angelic-summary-information-only/

Link to her Twitter: https://twitter.com/venusangelic
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/venusangelic
Instagram: https://instagram.com/venus_angelic

Tiny summary on what has recently happened (why the previous thread blew up):

Not so long ago, Venus ran away from Margaret to live with Manaki in Japan. Margaret is angry at the fact that her cash cow slipped through her fingers, so she started trashtalking Venus and Manaki on instagram. Here are some examples:
image.png.8d1923aa271402b82465882b9fdf8f
gllJih4.png?2
8KBenOI.png?2

She even leaked a conversation she had with Venus on Kakaotalk:
yooo.png.fbef463ee94b17d3aad48fb1dabf676
Translation:
Margaret: forget it
Venus: Buy a cake and leave flowers and a hand-written note, but that wasn't realistically possible timeframe-wise
Margaret: You did it like your father did with you and i should have left you with you *(she probably meant left you with him)

According to Margaret, Venus met agreed to meet up with her in Japan, but didn't show up.

However, she then wrote this:
K6J3Cfo.png?1

Venus side of the story:
v.PNG.6db8b8b9cbbf3d800f6a1e520cc99b4e.P
edit; sorry, i gave up on the summary... ORZ

Discuss away as usual though

Edited by johndoe

Posted (edited)

:douge:

Gawd, so shiny and new. It even has that new car smell! 

Edited by Spoopy

Posted

It's okay that the previous thread didn't reach 666 pages.

The spirit of the number will always be in the mayo.

Posted

As someone pointed out on Venus' photo on Instagram:

How is Venus a virgin if she (according to Margo's older posts) slept with that old dude? :hmm:

Posted

How is Venus a virgin if she (according to Margo's older posts) slept with that old dude? :hmm:

She was probably lying next to the guy in bed. I know Margo is crazy, but wouldn't be so crazy as to sit in the same room as her daughter have sex with some guy. Know what I mean? I mean, when is Venus ever away from her monther at that point? 

Posted

What u don't understand is that we don't see any replies from venu.To Her Mum. Anywhere like am.I the only one 

Posted

Yeah so if that picture of Manaki has Venus in it too (the hair on the right)...who took the picture? If it wasn't Margo, Venus'/Manaki may have asked someone to take the picture, therefore it would be on their phone. Did Margo go through all of Venus' pictures to upload this photo? Or was she okay with taking it on her phone while they were in Korea...which would of course go against all of the stuff she's been saying about him.

Posted

Wow, I didn't check but I guess Venus is the only one who got a second thread? :haiplz:

Posted (edited)

She's our one true Snowflake :happee:

actually... I would feel 1000x better if she was the first in the Snow flake thread listing instead of Kota... :alpacadone:

Imam speaking of Venus if course

Edited by ルイサちゃん

Posted

She was probably lying next to the guy in bed. I know Margo is crazy, but wouldn't be so crazy as to sit in the same room as her daughter have sex with some guy. Know what I mean? I mean, when is Venus ever away from her monther at that point? 

According to Margo, Venus abandoned her to hang out with that guy in New Year. But I doubt that Venus dared to sleep with that guy in their flat, because they don't have their own rooms (I even think that Margo and Venus share a bed). That picture is just so...fake, so better not take it as a reference.

Posted

Margo knows Venus's private information (like phone numbers, addresses, and birthdays, etc...) so, she can easily hack Venus's bank accounts and websites.  But, Venus signed with MCN-FullScreen, so they can help get these websites back online.  

But, Venus quickly needs to 'password protect' EVERYTHING!  Because, her crazy mother will never stop. 

Posted (edited)

Anyway, I think it's best to just ignore/report posts. This goes for everyone. Mogwai has every right to believe in whatever she believes in, just as everyone else has the right to believe in something completely else. Do NOT tell each other to shut up.

edit; sorry, I removed the whole argument. It just gets in the way of venus info. I advice everyone to just state their thoughts/opinions without caring about other people disagreeing. If you have any issues with the modding, then please take it to the ''suggestions and gripes'' subforum.

Edited by johndoe

Posted

You guys are literally killing me. I did not come online here for like 3days and had to read from page 430sth. up to this...!!!
Gosh, Margo really gives me the creeps. Trying to make Venus feel guilty for not providing a bed in Manakis/their private apartment?
How about getting a hotel room like every other adult would? Just who is the mother and who is the child in this story...?!

And did anyone else suspect that Margo might have planned this all out? Like, telling Venus that she would bring the stuff her daughter wanted to Japan with her and then not putting any of that into the suitcase which Venus opened and was confused when it only had Margos belongings in it?
I mean, Margo must have wanted something to happen at Haneda Airport to have something in her hands against Venus... even if it were just some people seeing them argue. Makes sense she would pretend like Venus stole something from her suitcase just to have some power over her (threatening to go to the police thus making her lose her visa,etc.). Anyways, I gotta go puking now...

i am so done.png

Posted

According to Margo, Venus abandoned her to hang out with that guy in New Year. But I doubt that Venus dared to sleep with that guy in their flat, because they don't have their own rooms (I even think that Margo and Venus share a bed). That picture is just so...fake, so better not take it as a reference.

@TR8R

I don't know man, Margo's kinda creepy lol. I don't believe the photo is true anyway, it was just kind of a loophole in Margo's posts 

@bianca8 

Ah, no, of course I don't take it as a reference. I don't believe anything Margo says. :lamaheadshake:

It was just some food for thought, how Margo's getting tied up in all of her lies.

Posted

I would have more if that fake venus didn't down vote me