• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

venus angelic General Venus Angelic thread

8138 posts in this topic

Posted

General Venus Angelic thread.

EDIT: RULES FOR THIS THREAD

In case anyone has noticed, some posts on this thread are being deleted. Specifically, posts that are too ''chatty''/are completely off topic.

1) For instace: ''Lmao!!!!!'' < just this, nothing else
or '' I see that you have changed your username'' < nothing to do with margaret or venus
or ''I just ate mcdonalds'' ''lmao'' '' true'' ''same'' "omg i'm still awake and its like 7 in the morning teehee", "i've got mcdonalds are you jealous?", you get the gist

These type of posts just clog up the thread, and it gets really exhausting for those who want to keep up with the drama. So please keep in mind that this thread is to post things related to venus and discuss things.

If you want to make friends, and/or just chat regurarly, then please head to either our chat: http://prettyuglylittleliar.chatango.com/
Or our random chat thread: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/40-random-chat-thread/

Please bear in mind that we have this forum rule:
4) Please do not spam any of the topics
- Stay on topic. A few gifs and personal remarks here and there are fine, but don’t clog up entire threads
- If you get into an argument with another user, please resolve the issue via PM instead of arguing in the thread.
- Please report overly offensive posts instead of openly confronting people and adding more fuel to the fire
- Please don’t contribute like crazy just for the sake of raking up posts

2) Please keep the height/weight discussions only here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/911-venus-height-weight/
As it is a never ending and repetitive topic.

3) Do NOT derail the topic by saying ''oh this thread is shit, I don't like which direction it's going, we need better modding''. If you have issues with the modding or how the thread is, then please take it to the ''Suggestions and Gripes'' subforum.

4) Venus Angelic videos are not to be posted in the general venus angelic thread unless it is videos regarding the Maggot vs Venus drama. All of her other videos are only to be posted and discussed in this thread: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/11-venus-angelics-videos/?page=1

5) Also, keep in mind that Manaki_okada  margeretpalermo and margaretpaIermo (capital 'i' as the 'L') are FAKE accounts. Please check the spelling of those usernames.

6) If a member states something(I.e x shouldn't be posted in the general thread), and it isn't stated here, in the forum rules or said by staff members, then do not take it as the truth and then blame it on us. Members have no moderation power. 

Link to her Twitter: https://twitter.com/venusangelic
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/venusangelic
Instagram: https://instagram.com/venus_angelic

Posted

Is this her modeling debut? *edit: I now know this company just takes photos of randoms on the street.

Posted (edited)

i don't think that this is her modeling debut or something similar. in tokyo, especially harajaku, there are many scouts who asked you if it is ok to take a picture of your outfit. some of these scouts are very weird and strange.

anyway, i think that she doesn't look good in those pics. the haircolor doesn't suit her and honestly in my opinion her face is not suitable for modeling. japanese ppl and the model market there do like small , elegant and feminine faces. venus face is too avarage , i think.

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

Her hair color is VERY brassy and unflattering. She looks older, too.

Is it just me or does she look completely average in this picture? Not really skinny like she's been posting lately?

I'm REALLY surprised she reposted this, but I guess she wanted to seem like someone noticed her ~famous~ self on the street.

Posted (edited)

She looks sooo old in that photo  o.O  

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted (edited)

Saw people talk about it under Tokyo Fashion's photo of her on their IG, many are commenting that they should take the picture down and stuff..  :lamaheadshake: Didn't know there was a post for it tho! :Alpacashocked: Finally people are starting to see how she really is ¬¬

Edit: Margo in the rescue!

Yeah "pure like a child" 9_9

Skjermbilde_(158).thumb.png.2298631b1ede

(Comment from Tokyo Fashion's picture ;) She'll probably delete it)

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

loool ~ this drama is so great. i am glad ppl aren't blind and start to see the "realself" of venus and her stupid mother. ( of course her mother has nothing better to do as defending venus but her comment .... seriously made me cringe. even my grandmother wouldn't believe the shit she has wrote)

but what a shame for tokyofashion for all the bad comments they have recieved bc of her . i wonder if they are going to delete the article or do start to block comments on facebook.

the article on aramajapan said that venus is residenting in tokyo. does it mean she is living there now and doesn't leave japan this month as some ppl have mentioned ?? 

Posted

Venus looks better with her natural hair color to me..blonde just makes her look older. But I think partly is that she photoshops her photos like crazy so in the photo Tokyo Fashion took she looks plain. 

Posted

But it says the backfire was because she lied about the brands of her clothing... Did Tokyofashion know about that and let her lie? O.o I was a pretty big fan of TF... 

Posted

What brand did she say it was? O.o I didn't catch that..

Posted

Venus looks better with her natural hair color to me..blonde just makes her look older. But I think partly is that she photoshops her photos like crazy so in the photo Tokyo Fashion took she looks plain. 

Was it supposed to be blonde? I thought it was supposed to be ginger. Guess not since she said herself that she's back to 'blonde'.

Give your hair a rest already, it already looks bad enough.

Posted (edited)

Going by the comments on Tokyo fashion's photo it was Alice and the Pirates. And they corrected it to Algonquins apparently. I wonder with all the heat TF got if they would ever take photos of Venus again. 

@Pyuu Yeah, it kinda make sense for her to go back blonde since that probably helped her get popular when she was younger. But he doesn't really suit her and omg yeah her poor hair 

Edited by Rainbow

Posted

A lot of people were bashing her in the comments for saying that she's wearing Alice and the pirates, when it's not.

They also said that the other stuff she's wearing looks cheap and doesn't comply with Tokyo Fashion's usual quality and that they should take it down.

She also said Etude House was one of her favorite FASHION brands (while it's a Korean cosmetics brand ;D)

Posted

Just casually walking around with a stuffed animal :|