• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

3459 posts in this topic

Posted

Just waiting for her to start complaining on twitter again  :hurrplz:  Does she know of the new forum? 

Posted

@SulaSkrìmsli she does, she was lurking on chatango yesterday i think?, she tried to "troll". Someone has the screenshots, I'm waiting for them to be posted ewe... 

Posted

I'm sure she has already registered at this new site. I wonder how many "hate site" bookmarks and former member profiles she has open at any given time? Lol. She claims she never goes here, but instead she is "sent the links by fans/friends". So she claims she would never waste her time on sites like this, but she has never told her fans to stop monitoring the threads and involving her over and over? That lie doesn't even make sense.  O.o

Posted

Just went trought the chat, and found her quite easily.. She's so transperent (as in, she's so full of BS and she suck at trying to hide it) 9_9 "Oh, I don't care what people say about me desu" :megustabishieplz:

Posted

She claims she doesn't have time for these type of sites yet she has all the time in hands to tweet about it, rant about it on youtube and come to wk herself on the chat. 

Posted

Wow! That chat was too funny.

Posted

Is this Mira's ex husband? :Alpacaconfused: Just wondering :alpacawink: Have never seen a picture of them together or anything, so I googled it and this came up :lamaheadshake:

Edit by Kaninchen: picture removed because it was leaked from Mira's private Facebook

Posted (edited)

There's a few different pictures of them together if you Google it.

Just curious, though, even if the original source was her private Facebook, if it is now elsewhere- why wouldn't we be allowed to post it? 

Is it because he's not relevant? ('cause we do more or less talk about everyone's boyfriend here, lol)

In the meantime, if you're interested, Goggle your little hearts out. 

Edited by haiyuki

Posted

Oh, I didn't know it was leaked from her Facebook.. Sorry :alpacadone:

Posted

Just curious, though, even if the original source was her private Facebook, if it is now elsewhere- why wouldn't we be allowed to post it? 

Is it because he's not relevant? ('cause we do more or less talk about everyone's boyfriend here, lol)

Because it was still leaked from her private facebook, meaning not for our eyes to see(everyone has the right to privacy). We have no control over what people do outside of the forum. You may however talk and speculate as much as you'd like about him.

Posted

Because it was still leaked from her private facebook, meaning not for our eyes to see(everyone has the right to privacy). We have no control over what people do outside of the forum. You may however talk and speculate as much as you'd like about him.

I see! Thanks for clarifying.

Posted (edited)

Jesus holy fuck, this puricura pic is scary

Edited by BaraBara

Posted

OH LAWD, RUN NOW.

Posted

Jesus holy fuck, this puricura pic is scary

:stoplz: Nope. Nein. No. Nie..