• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Kanadajin3 posts some real debatable topics/rants on her blog . ( Mostly they are just CRINGING )

This is something a bit old so not so recent . (2012 I think ?) I thought I'd share because well ... you can read for yourself . 
Long story short, she agreed to go on a short outing with a male. ( This is also when she was married ). She said herself she was not interested in the guy but agreed after he persistently asked her for a couple of months. Basically he is real nasty and like way beyond thirstaaay. She calls him " The Shibuya Gaijin Sex Seeker " .This isn't the real issue,  but the fact she went along with the mindset of " What's he gonna do to me lol , least I get a free meal outta him " Like UM WHAT ARE YOU DOING IT DOESN'T REALLY WORK THAT WAY. Her comments/replies on this post just fry my brain up ohmahgoooosh =.=

http://kanadajin3.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/the-shibuya-gaijin-sex-seeker.html#comment-for

I don't know if I should just post this in the General thread , But Admin K feel free to remove it if I am doing something wrong ! ^^;

Oh and here's a copy and paste from the blog post for those who are like ain't go no time to click on some link lmfao .

The shibuya gaijin sex seeker

This happened a few weeks ago but I decided to tell the story. I decided to draw a picture of this guy so that you can almost picture what is going on. Enjoy.

Miss_ffd851_1297469%5B1%5D.jpg

So here we have someone who I will call 'the Shibuya Gaijin sex seeker'.  Me and my friend, D-chan were hanging outside of shibuya station getting ready to go home. Along came this English speaking Japanese freak guy. He said he was bored because his friends had to go home (or they probably escaped from his ass)

My friend D-chan knew something was up, she kept whispering to me "he looks dirty lets get out of here". Of course I didn't want to be rude and just leave so suddenly (I am not the type of person to just do those things).

We really didn't want to hang out with him so instead I said we would hang out another day (lie) and maybe we would come back later (lie). We said this to make our escape seem less blunt and obvious, if he was a crazy person or something maybe we thought he would get angry if we directly said we didn't want to hang out with him. This person also wasn't very good at understanding the atmosphere (kuuki yomenai hito), as you say in Japanese.

We left and went somewhere else and sat down playing on our phones for a while before we went home. We didn't see him again.

However, suddenly a few days later I got a email from someone on my phone. I thought it was very strange because I don't know how he got my email. Thinking about it he must have seen it at some point where I opened my phone. My email is really short and easy to remember, so he must have seen it when we were talking to him, or he must have followed us and seen it when we were sitting down!! 

He didn't seem like a creep at the time, but rather just someone who wanted to keep up his English skills (which I am not interested in hanging out with). I kept ignoring him and telling him I was busy, hoping he would go away. I didn't want to tell him directly that I wasn't interested because something my personality can't do. Instead I hoped he would understand by my words that I wasn't interested (which he never understood).

About a month later, he was still insisting on meeting me, so one evening I finally said fine. Maybe I thought I shouldn't judge him so much, maybe he is a nice person. Its not like I had anything better to do that evening and after all if he ends up being a creep, at least I get a free meal. :/

I told him IF he wanted to hang out with me, he only has 3 hours till my ex husband comes home. He had to come ALL the way to my end of town (2 hour train away from him). I thought if I gave him these cercumstances, he wouldn't want to bother.

But he agreed. And this is how the evening went,

"Are you thirsty, Shall we get something to drink??"

Yes, I nodded. I wondered where he would take me for a drink. Maybe Starbucks since it is the closest drink store.

.....oh whats that...We enter McDonald's... Oh ok. I guess I can get a Cola...

"Oh....McDonald's water...oh you shouldn't have"...(should have just told me to drink out of a tap in the bathroom while you wait for me outside!)

Next he lead me to a rock where we could sit and talk. We started talking about how I got to Japan and other chit chat.

We were just talking about traveling, when suddenly he asked to see my hand. This was his stupid corny way of saying he wanted to hold my hand.  

"Sorry. I am not interested in displaying public affection. You fucking creep!"

I was shocked that he was so quick to advance on me, in public too!.  I mean trying to hold someones hand you just met and someone who was married. Our previous conversations had no reason for him to believe that I was interested in anything with him.

He began to ask me questions about himself 'do I think he is cool/handsome etc'. I kept giving him the cold shoulder, telling him It didn't matter and that I was only interested in making friends. I kept making it very obvious that I wasn't interested in speaking about these kinds of things, then changing the subject to something else.

The next part of the situation, I can't even believe this happened.

Is this guy crazy or something? Who ever mentioned sex? We went from him, trying to hold me hand, to me rejecting that and telling him I wasn't interested at all. Then he tried to sell me the opportunity to sleep with him. I told him I was married and not interested at all, expressing full on confusion as to why the even would mention such things. Thelast thing he said was something like this.

"I know you are probably just used to Japanese guys flopping around on top of you for 1 min till they are done, But I always make sure I take time to satisfy the girl before I satisfy myself...."

*Mira stairs* (omg is this idiot actually saying this?)

He then proceeds to tell me that all Japanese girls meet him and want to sleep him (yeah, I highly doubt that).  If there are actual girls that sleep with this crazy freak, I am sure they are hookers.

I had no idea what to say to him. I had no idea if I should leave now. It was too entertaining at this point. The whole time I was thinking I can't wait to tell my friends about this weirdo!.  I couldn't even believe someone could be so aggressive and upfront about things even after being rejected so many times. I couldn't stop laughing in my head.

Since he was getting nowhere he decided to try to impress me by taking me to karaoke so he could rape me. I at first rejected it telling him straight up, 

"If we go inside, I am still not going to kiss you".

He insisted that he wasn't interested in kissing me if I just wanted to be friends and he just wanted to hear me sing. He said he wont bother to hit on me anymore and he begged me for just one song. I thought what the hell, might as well.

When we got inside I showed no interest in him but only interest in the songs and singing. It only took him another 5 mins of the night to realise he was not getting some action (Slow or what?). After he realised I wasn't going to give him any loving, he stopped talking, refused to sing and eventually heCANCELED the karaoke (so now we only have 30 mins to sing instead of hour he originally requested). What a baby. I told him before and during that I wasn't interested, yet he kept trying.

As soon as he did that I told him I have to go home. He insisted on following me back to my station which I rejected. I made it very obvious that I wasn't interested in him. I was acting angry and cold at him. When it was time for him to part and get on his train he even attempted to kiss me goodbye but I ducked away, then he tryed to hug me (eww).   As soon as he left I pulled out my phone and called up D-chan telling her all about what just happened.

He tried to contact me a few times after but I ignored so he gave up (finally).

AND HERE ARE THE REPLIES AND MORE INFAMOUS MIRA SPELLING ERRORS YOU CAN LOL AT. HONESTLY I THINK THAT HER ARGUMENT ISN'T TOTALLY 100% RIGHT . But what do you guys think ? 

Hah! That made me remember how I, just like you, was agreeing to meet people for free meals lol. It's actually a great way to get to know the person without wasting too much time. I don't understand why some accuse you for that in their comments. Once you are a gaijin girl+ new/alone in Japan + with no much money- that's the reality. We're not doing prostitution and it's not like we're forcing the "poor guys" to pay. It's completely normal (at least in Japan) when a guy pays for the girl's meal- be it even just a regular friend ;)

Replies

1. photo.jpg

"It's completely normal (at least in Japan) when a guy pays for the girl's meal" ..fucking (international) femenist mentality which considers "normal" that a woman's time is worth more than a man's, and if a man wants sex from a woman, he has to PAY for it, be it in form of a free meal or whatever.
    "We're not doing prostitution and it's not like we're forcing the "poor guys" to pay"..blah blah blah
    No no, you're not forcing him, better than that, you're EXPECTING the guy to be a fucking idiot as to willingly pay for you (oh yeah, feminists have invented a cute word for this called "gentleman", yeah, he's expected to be a fucking pussified gentle morron). When you expect a guy to pay for you as a default, based on his gender (simply because he's a guy), it is nothing else than just another (socially acccepted) form of prostitution! You girls are cheap for selling out yourselves for free stuff! Have some dignity! Well, it's a matter of choice...
    Now, I would understand her case (being a young girl, foreigner in a different country, little money, alone or very few friends, etc.) but the fact that she lived with her (ex)husband and yet she went on a date with another guy for a free fucking meal, doesn't leave any room for excuses. Are you dieing of hunger to go on a date with a fucking creep so u can fill your stomach??
    "How would I know if I am interested in being friends with him". C'mon, u can get to know someone via skype chat as well, even from comments (maybe not as well as a face to face to face chat) but that would be enough to form a general idea of a person and to decide whether u wanna meet with such a person or not.

2. photo.jpg

lol. I think you got it all wrong.

You see, After the guy pays, the girl still doesn't plan on having sex with him, there was never even though of ANY sex.

The girl just wants free stuff.

Its not called feminisim, feminism is where both are =

I came from a society where girls arn't expected to pay, and guys are. And I currently live in a society where girls arn't expected to pay, and guys are.

Both societys, it is not a, get free meal, get sex, society.

Nor have I met any decent guy who thinks such a thing.

I am going to be extreamly blunt, honest and not try to sugar coat it. There are plenty of girls, who are interested in free shit. My friends all around me act the same way. Ofcourse, we don't go seeking out free stuff (aproaching guys, only so they can get us stuff) but its the opposite, those guys approach us, offer us something, we accept. And leave.

Same goes for at the bar, how many guys take a free drink then ditch the guy? Lots.

Rude and bitchy girls will go the extream and play into things and act interested in order to get more. Girls like me, make it clear we arn't interested, yet if they persist in giving us something, we don't turn down the offer.

3. photo.jpg

"lol. I think you got it all wrong"
    Maybe to an extent.

"You see, After the guy pays, the girl still doesn't plan on having sex with him, there was never even though of ANY sex."
    Doesn't suprise me, the art of "dating" in which all the benefits go to a woman has been perfected))

"The girl just wants free stuff"
    At least this one u admit.

"Its not called feminisim, feminism is where both are ="
    I guess we have a different perception on this subject matter.
    To me "feminism" is when all the benefits go to a woman, while the guy is left let's say...at a disadvantage
    If femenism was all about equality, then it'd be called something like "equalism" or somehting of that sort.

"I came from a society where girls arn't expected to pay, and guys are. And I currently live in a society where girls arn't expected to pay, and guys are."
    Well, I don't blame u for that. (After all u're posing urself as a victim of social programming)
    Even though I do question as to who creates those social norms that benefits one group of people and puts at a disadvantage another group.

"There are plenty of girls, who are interested in free shit. My friends all around me act the same way."
    We tend to make friends with those who are like ourselves.

"Ofcourse, we don't go seeking out free stuff (aproaching guys, only so they can get us stuff) but its the opposite, those guys approach us, offer us something, we accept. And leave."
    Indeed, why bother running after mice when mice come themselves))
    Stupid mice!

"Rude and bitchy girls will go the extream and play into things and act interested in order to get more."
    After all, it's all about *gettig something*, and it was from the very beginning.

"Girls like me, make it clear we arn't interested, yet if they persist in giving us something, we don't turn down the offer."
    Indeed, why would u?
    P.S. (as u rightly said) "The girl just wants free stuff."

4. photo.jpg

"""To me "feminism" is when all the benefits go to a woman, while the guy is left let's say...at a disadvantage""" 

You have the wrong meaning of feminism. Feminism is those people who say that women should be able to work the same as men and be treated the same as men = gender rights.

Which is way off topic.

Anyways. Point is, if you are a guy, you have to be the most stupidest person on earth to think just because you buy a girl food = sex. Never.

No way has she said that, no way does that mean that.

It would be stupid as a girl beliving "oh he gave me his phone number = he loves me". No way.

If a girl wants to have sex with a guy, shes going to have sex with him regardles of if he buys her anything.

5. photo.jpg

whatever, I'm done discussing this topic.

"if you are a guy, you have to be the most stupidest person on earth"
    yes, I'm a guy
    ...and u must be the nicest person on earth if u cannot elobrate without name calling))
    as well as u must be the smartest person on earth to have taken ur time to reply to a stupid guy's comments.
    Have a good day!

6. photo.jpg

?? lol

You stoped reading too soon
    That comment is not about you, its about all guys.

if you are a guy, you have to be the most stupidest person on earth to think just because you buy a girl food = sex. Never.

You meaning guys/them/said person if you belive.

Edited by Tiny_Sylveon
Spellings,Grammar,Joining posts.

Posted

Petition for both of them to have a reality show about just the two of them living together for 2 weeks. Would be so entertaining.

Posted

He tried to contact me a few times after but I ignored so he gave up (finally).

Then... why didn't she just ignore him from the beginning???

We don't even know if this is real. Considering how easy it is just to make shit up on the internet (and Mira's had experience with that), the entire story could just be fabricated, and for me the least believable thing is when she said how he found her e-mail.

Posted (edited)

I again cringed so hard at her latest attempt of telling how nihonjin desu she is

http://kanadajin3.blogspot.jp/2015/10/if-you-are-canadian-why-does-your.html

''Japanese sounds are pronounced different from English, so I noticed when I speak Japanese a lot for a long time then try to speak English it doesn't come out right.''

Mira YOU have a incredibly thick accent in japanese that when I hear you its obvious to my ears you are of a english speaking country so please stop it, I have learned both english and japanese at a decent level and know some basic russian and it does not make me speak dutch(my native language) like a foreigner I seriously have never heard of anyone experiencing such a thing. There is something wrong with you if learning a foreign language messes up your native language which you spoke constantly everyday for 18+ years.

"heres you water ^^ and this is bread ^^"

"Oh looks wonderful!. Oh by the way, Are you Japanese?"

"Oh no"

"Oh okay ^^ Where are you originally from??" ^^

"Canada :)"
*You can notice right away a slight change in their tones and faces..like a surprised look*.

im starting to think her blog is more like her dream diary xD

this could just be me but if i was in japan in a japanese restaurant and my waiter(ess) was black/white

I would never ask '' are you japanese?'' since its obvious they are not,or is she trying to say some people think she looks asian :')

but cant imagine anyone thats not blind ask her if shes japanese she looks 0,0000% asian not even from the back :')

''I spend 95% of my day constantly speaking Japanese. I like to call it "in Japanese mode"

If this IS the truth then please stop claiming your gift for languages, im not saying her Japanese is terrible it is just not natural sounding and has a lot of basic mistakes you shouldnt make after 5 years of so called 95% japanese a day.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Oh FFS.

They ask her if she's Japanese?

I'll eat my bloody kettle raw if anyone has ever asked her if she was Japanese.

The questions I've heard from visiting foreigners 100% of the time have been:

1) How long have you lived here?

2) Were you born in Japan?

No one has ever asked a gaijin that can speak Japanese if they are Japanese or not unless they are of Asian descent. It just defies logic. It's like asking a white person if they're black or not just because they can speak Swahili or something. It doesn't make any sense.

I'm disregarding the fact that, as Kiko mentioned before me, her Japanese is far from good. Which makes it obvious to actual Japanese people that she's a foreigner.

And no, just because you're speaking in a foreign language, your native language doesn't change. You can have slip ups like she mentioned. Reactions and answers might tend to come out in Japanese rather than English, but it's highly improbable that her English accent is suffering due to the constant use of Japanese.

This is only plausible in a single condition. Let's say you're American and you move to Ireland. You still speak your native language but the accent is different so it rubs off on you. Then, and only then may your accent change.

Posted

I again cringed so hard at her latest attempt of telling how nihonjin desu she is

http://kanadajin3.blogspot.jp/2015/10/if-you-are-canadian-why-does-your.html

''Japanese sounds are pronounced different from English, so I noticed when I speak Japanese a lot for a long time then try to speak English it doesn't come out right.''

Mira YOU have a incredibly thick accent in japanese that when I hear you its obvious to my ears you are of a english speaking country so please stop it, I have learned both english and japanese at a decent level and know some basic russian and it does not make me speak dutch(my native language) like a foreigner I seriously have never heard of anyone experiencing such a thing. There is something wrong with you if learning a foreign language messes up your native language which you spoke constantly everyday for 18+ years.

im starting to think her blog is more like her dream diary xD

this could just be me but if i was in japan in a japanese restaurant and my waiter(ess) was black/white

I would never ask '' are you japanese?'' since its obvious they are not,or is she trying to say some people think she looks asian :')

but cant imagine anyone thats not blind ask her if shes japanese she looks 0,0000% asian not even from the back :')

''I spend 95% of my day constantly speaking Japanese. I like to call it "in Japanese mode"

If this IS the truth then please stop claiming your gift for languages, im not saying her Japanese is terrible it is just not natural sounding and has a lot of basic mistakes you shouldnt make after 5 years of so called 95% japanese a day.

She does have an accent when speaking Japanese, I can even hear her Canadian accent when speaking English, and I myself am from Canada.  I can speak French fluently, but I have such an English Canadian accent when I'm speaking it that you can tell it's not my native language. 

I also seriously doubt she speaks Japanese as much as she claims to, I know she's living in Japan, but 9/10 videos she does are in English, and she seems have mostly foreign friends.  I'm guessing the only time she actually speaks Japanese is when she absolutely has to.

Oh FFS.

They ask her if she's Japanese?

I'll eat my bloody kettle raw if anyone has ever asked her if she was Japanese.

The questions I've heard from visiting foreigners 100% of the time have been:

1) How long have you lived here?

2) Were you born in Japan?

No one has ever asked a gaijin that can speak Japanese if they are Japanese or not unless they are of Asian descent. It just defies logic. It's like asking a white person if they're black or not just because they can speak Swahili or something. It doesn't make any sense.

I'm disregarding the fact that, as Kiko mentioned before me, her Japanese is far from good. Which makes it obvious to actual Japanese people that she's a foreigner.

And no, just because you're speaking in a foreign language, your native language doesn't change. You can have slip ups like she mentioned. Reactions and answers might tend to come out in Japanese rather than English, but it's highly improbable that her English accent is suffering due to the constant use of Japanese.

This is only plausible in a single condition. Let's say you're American and you move to Ireland. You still speak your native language but the accent is different so it rubs off on you. Then, and only then may your accent change.

I agree.  Even the question of being born in Japan seems unlikely to me.  I'm sure it happens, but one would assume if she was born in Japan she'd speak better Japanese.  I personally, would just assume she's a foreigner, and move on.  I probably wouldn't ask my waitress questions to begin with.  I've never been at a restaurant, had a waiter/waitress with an accent and been like "OMG WERE YOU BORN HERE? NO?! WELL WHERE ARE YOU FROM ORIGINALLY?!"  Like no.

As for her accent changing, no.  I'm a firm believer she either has a learning disability that has made it hard for her to understand English, or she's faking forgetting English.  Either way you're accent doesn't completely change.  Like you said, you might pick up certain things, like the way words are said.. if you're equally speaking English & Japanese, you might  start s sentence in one language and end in another (I knew a girl who did that with English & French), but that's all.

Unless like you said, your native language is English, and you move to another English speaking country, you may inadvertently start picking up some slight accent, but that would only be after years of living there.

Posted

Yes, accents will stay unless you were very young when you moved to a different country. Take Arnold Schwarzenegger for example.  He has lived in the U.S. since 1968 (when he was 21, younger than Mira was when she move to Japan).  He is now 68.  So he has spent the majority of his life living in an English speaking country, speaking English.  He still sounds Austrian, and always will.  Now, his accent isn't as harsh as it was in the 70's, but it's still pretty thick.

And as stated, sometimes a word or to will sneak in that sounds "weird".  For Example: Kazuko (https://www.youtube.com/user/kazukofromjapan) Is Japanese.  She speaks very good English.  She still has a Japanese accent.  However, She did a study abroad in Australia for a couple of years, so every now and then she will say something that sounds really Australian.

Very hard to convey in text.  But She had one video she did and mentioned "relatives" and the way she said "relatives" was very Australian sounding. 

Sorry for rambling..

Posted (edited)

Its okay to have a accent, I have a accent when I speak english too, my american friend has told me if I was a stranger he couldnt tell what country id be from but it be clear to him im not a native english speaker, Ive had people think im a native speaker through the internet surprised Its not my native language but once I start talking it becomes clear to them im not lol :P

Ive been speaking japanese since I was 13..well i guess you cant call those first few years ''speaking'' u know :harharplz:

Japanese people never mentioned I have a accent since its like duh why would they mention it since its obvious im a foreigner anyway, I think maybe thats why she thinks her japanese is so awesome japanese people tend to say ''nihongo jouzu desu ne!!!!! ZOMG!!!'' even when you say with the thickest accent ''konaychayhwa hwatasheee hwa bobbu san desoeeee zeeeeee'' I probably wouldnt call a language learner out on their mistakes either not unless they asked me to I kind of think most japanese people or anyone really is like that too. dont want to discourage someone from learning or afraid to hurt them

Edited by Kiko

Posted

My situation might be a little bit different, but whenever I have spoken Mandarin for a long time and suddenly switch back to English, my English sometimes gains a bit of a Chinese accent. Usually it subsides after a few minutes, though.

Posted

New Blog update! :Y

I will read it later..need some food first! :meowplz:

Posted

Heres a concise summary: I AM NIHONJIN I AM GOING TO BE JAPANESE AND YOU ARE FOOLISH!! I WILL BREAD HUMANS THAT WILL BE HUMAN JUST LIKE NO ONE WILL EVER PICK ON MY CHILDREN OR CALL THEM HAFFU! THEY WILL ALL UNDERSTAND WE ARE ALL HUMAN! I WILL SHOW THEM ALL THE WAY! #somethingtothinkabout 

I can't wait till she has her precious citizenship and people continue to speak to her in English and treat her like a foreigner 

Posted

I could go on an endless rant about it but I have a life and I don't need to repeat the same stuff that many have said on PULL. If I took this chick's words so seriously I'd have a mental breakdown, really. I don't know how can someone be so dislikeable right at the first line: "Since I am an immigrant from another country, I often get comments of people talking about my future kids"

LITERALLY NO ONE, BUT NO ONE, CARES ABOUT YOUR FUTURE KIDS. I CAN BET MY HOUSE, MY LAPTOP AND MY CAT THAT LITERALLY NOBODY TALKS SO "OFTEN" ABOUT HER FUTURE KIDS. I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL?? I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN ANYONE MENTIONING IT, SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO BRINGS UP THIS SUBJECT! That is, unless you are already married (hey hey) and people comment how your kids will look like... To me that sounds like the only reason why people would even talk about it.

Shut up already, Miranda.

Posted

#somethingtothinkabout

She is acting like she is some progressiv thinker

Posted

Mira really can't make the difference between ETHNICITY and CITIZENSHIP. Goddamnit. Mira, if you have a baby with a japanese man, you will have a half japanese baby. That's it, period.

I don't use the word mixed blood.
I am a human. My kids will be human.

So if I am mixed, I am not human?

They will be born in Japan, raised here, and have Japanese citizenship (given by me since I plan to become Japanese in November). so, they will be Japanese kids.

They will be japanese citizen with a canadian heritage. They will be mixed.

Half white? As if white is some new animal species? We are all human, the same thing. Will they also be half green eyes or half brown hair? No, you don't say that. The more I study about humans, learn about the history of racism or why we lable ourselves into race groups, the more I want to barf.

Ethnicity is a thing. We may be all human, we are still different. Diversity, Mira. Do you know what it means? Some people are black, some people are white, some are asians... We don't share the same language, ancestors, cultures, social experiences... Why do you speak about racism? How is racism related to being mixed?

It gives us the false sense that it is some genetic difference. IT IS NOT.

Actually, there are some genetic variations. A few, but there are. We are not all THE SAME. The greatest genetic diversity is actually within populations, not among different ones.

Race is a concept invented in the middle ages to group people by physical appearance.

Hm... Yes and no. How we define race does not just reflect biology and genetic, it reflects culture, history, and politics as well.

Whatever daddy looks like, that baby will still be Japanese because they will be born here.

Yes, but this baby will still have a canadian mom. Just because you have japanese citizenship, doesn't mean you sudenly lose your canadian heritage.

I think half Japanese should be a term only used to describe ACTUALLY someone who has two cultures.

That would be very stupid from you to not teach your kid canadian culture. Open your child to the world.

Why do we have to see countries as borders of who we are? Countries are man made. You only form these identities based on where you live in the country...but what about state, province or prefecture??

Mixed Japanese? what about mixed Tokyo and okinawa? Tokyo and Iwate? Tokyo and Osaka person?

That's stupid, Mira. Humans evolved with their environment. They developed certain features based on where they lived over many, many years. Of course, countries are man made, but that doesn't mean you can ignore the fact that people are products of their environments. You won't find big differences between two people from Tokyo and Okinawa. But what about two people from Tokyo and Paris ? Tokyo and Montreal ? Tokyo and Brazzaville ? We can talk about mixed babies when babies are a mix of two 'races', not a mix of two people from the same ethnicity.

Why do we not state the cities our ancestors came from? Because not just country culture, but a cities culture is just as different, and sometimes even more different than border to border. :/

Two cities from the same country will still have a common culture, language, politics or customs... Again, a really stupid argument. 

If you can be born in a city different from your parents or grandparents, and be proud to be from the city you were born in or live in.
Then why can't you be proud to be born in or live in the COUNTRY, that you live in.

But why are you so ashamed to be canadian?

Geez, Mira seems to REALLY hate her heritage and is SO delusional. Mira, I know this is sad but you are a gaijin and always will look like a gaijin. Yes, Japan is sometimes really xenophobic but this is an isolated country and moreover, Japan never opened theirs frontiers until 1870, so this is still really new!

Her obsession to be japanese and be seen as a japanese really annoys me. :beardo:

Posted

"I am a human. My kids will be human.
They will be born in Japan, raised here, and have Japanese citizenship (given by me since I plan to become Japanese in November). so, they will be Japanese kids. I have already made a video owning the fools who think otherwise, so I am not going to go down that road."

This whole part made me cackle. She specifically says that her child will be blessed with Japanese citizenship, handed down by her. Hypothetical children would get their citizenship from their Japanese father, regardless of whether or not she's Japanese, so it doesn't matter in the slightest to this argument that she's getting citizenship in November :harharplz: 

Also, she already owned all of us already, guess we should just pack up and go. Kanadajin has solved racism