Mira the enlightened Muslim

257 posts in this topic

Posted

I decided to go ahead and create a thread about her sudden switch to Islam. After seeing many derailments in the main thread and to consider others who may not be well rehearsed or comfortable with talking about Islam. 

Anyway, let's see where Miranda's Islamic adventure takes us!

Posted

a new pic on twitter. here we can see Mira casually praying outside in front of the camera. cause who doesn't do that sometimes. home is just too convenient. hopefully she has some sort of app on her phone to point her in the right direction. otherwise, it's really hard to "guess" where Kaaba is.

nfsh7p.png

Posted

There are plenty of apps that help you locate the kaaba.

I cringe too much at this photo. Her legs...

I mean I made mistakes when I first started dressing modestly, but this seems like she would be aware...

She seems to be on the convert high, it's common that converts feel very proud and spiritual when they first come to islam, but it does usually dwondle, the dwindling will tell us if it's really a lifestyle she's decided to keep.

20170724_144210.png

Posted

One of her reasons for converting was she feels bad about the negative press muslims get in the press. Idk, I think it's portrayed pretty positively on the whole & the media cannot not report terrorism. Sorry if I've got this wrong but didn't the 9/11 bombers come from Saudi Arabia?

Posted

I'm Muslim, I have so fuggin' much to say about this but I don't have time to type a manifesto, LOL. Following.

In a nutshell, I think Islamic/Arabic culture is her new dissociation (including both bc they basically go hand in hand often). As if she didn't display blazing red flags of dissociative identity disorder before, this not just seals but nails the coffin shut. I'm speaking from an actual mental health worker's POV as well. 

Posted

Of course she has to do it outside for everyone to see. Religion isn't something personal, is it?

Posted

She doesn't even take it seriously.  I have a feeling she only wears the hijab when she does videos or Instagram.  It looks like she just threw it on every time. 

Posted (edited)

She goes totally nuts now, I think. WTH. I really feel like she needs professional help asap.

Edited by ThePumpkinPot

Posted

I was looking through the comments on one of her new posts, and apparently she now has "tons of people" coming to welcome her next month. Is this really about her conversion or the fact that her Instagram is now "shared with so many famous people?"

IMG_4374.JPG

Posted

I was looking through the comments on one of her new posts, and apparently she now has "tons of people" coming to welcome her next month. Is this really about her conversion or the fact that her Instagram is now "shared with so many famous people?"

IMG_4374.JPG

It's about popularity. This whole thing should be stopped at once. A religion is not a trend. Getting triggered even more. Can we ask Arab YouTubers to expose the truth?

Posted (edited)

This is absolutely insane...:stoplz:

It seems like some sort of back up plan because she didn't succeed in becoming the perfect Japanese housewaifuuu. I can't imagine what her thought process was for this but I feel like she's going to use this as a defense later on for being a shit human being. "OMG STOP ATTACKING ME YOU'RE JUST ANTI-MUSLIM BLAHBLAH"

Keep drinkin' the koolaid Mira, this shit is pure gold.:hurrplz:

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_q7sIll46c  SO MUSLIM MUCH RELIGIOUS

Edited by MailOrderPride

Posted

This is absolutely insane...:stoplz:

It seems like some sort of back up plan because she didn't succeed in becoming the perfect Japanese housewaifuuu. I can't imagine what her thought process was for this but I feel like she's going to use this as a defense later on for being a shit human being. "OMG STOP ATTACKING ME YOU'RE JUST ANTI-MUSLIM BLAHBLAH"

Keep drinkin' the koolaid Mira, this shit is pure gold.:hurrplz:

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_q7sIll46c  SO MUSLIM MUCH RELIGIOUS

that video though

Posted

Looking through Mira's recent instagram pictures made me wonder.. I understand that Muslim women wear the hijab to cover their hair. Yet, since Mira started wearing her hijab she has simultaneously been posting old pictures of her hair + a wig. Now after a google search I managed to find that wigs are an item of beauty, which do not count as 'covering your hair' the same way as a hijab does.

So am I the only one who thinks it's weird that she alternates between pictures of her covering her hair and pictures showing her hair? I am not sure what the Muslim community thinks of this, but I always thought you were not allowed to show your hair to strangers (especially not men).

I think she's trying to appropriate another thing for herself. First it was Japanese culture, now Islam?