• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mira on the chat

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Did she return to the chat again as the 'eatballa' person?

Posted

I was wondering the same. Probably :3

Posted

Seems she just can't be without us :alpacawink:

Posted

Seems she just can't be without us :alpacawink:

She's so busy she has time to chat with us: Mira logic

Posted

Lmao I have no words for this

But yeah, eatballa = dp, exact same IP. IP location is ofc Tokyo, Japan, but I don't think I need to even confirm that.

Posted (edited)

Before it disappears into the chat feed forever, here is what eatballa said, with zero context since it kinda came out of nowhere and went away just as quickly:

eatballa.PNG

Edited by haiyuki

Posted

The only thing that got me was... didn't "dp" have pretty good grammar and spelling?

Posted (edited)

The only thing that got me was... didn't "dp" have pretty good grammar and spelling?

That's what I thought as well but I re-read it and the wording is fairly strange. I guess Mira was concentrating very hard on trolling us.

Edited by Strawberry

Posted

It could have very well been a 2funny4me troll who used a proxy to seem like they were from tokyo. But the attitude is very "Mira-esque." By beginning with trying to convince PULL to move somewhere it could be taken down again to pretending to be her boyfriend. It's childish regardless of who it was and was a pretty fail troll. (Something that Mira is the master of failing at.)

Posted

:megusta: #JusticeForMira :megusta:

Posted

When Mira went on her first sockpuppet spree, she started being more careful about her mispellings around the 3rd sockpuppet account. She would even make negative or critical comment about herself here and there to throw us off.  But she would eventually slip up and forget the initial posting style of the character. She would start writing like her typical self again.

Sockpuppet Mira-isms besides spelling: Says "You people__", parrots the phrase "Mira/she makes videos about Japan", claims to be from x country but has a vocabulary and sentence structure that is not typical for a person from that area/culturehappens to know Japanese and is the same exact level as Mira, claims Mira's Japanese is flawless/praises her skill, supports the lie that Mira received permanent resident status with an extra special category visa, argues in favor of something Mira got wrong or exaggerated(Mira is right and everyone, including native Japanese, are wrong), somehow knows exactly what Mira meant in every dumb or controversial statement and takes it upon themself to clarify those quotes, describes mira as friendly/sweet/innocent/carefree and refuses to acknowledge her frequent rudeness and stubbornness, claims there is a separate person acting as Mira-Troll, bashes other Jvloggers and claims Sharla is fooling everyone/has a secret... etc. 

Posted

Interesting look into Mira-think.

When someone didn't agree with her blanket statement about "us".  She said "If you don't all agree maybe you shouldn't be on the same forum".

And that sums her up perfectly.  If you don't agree with her 100% you need to go.  She can't even seem to grasp the concept that a diverse group of people (like we are) might no agree with each other on everything, all the time.

Posted

First some Margo then Mira. Fun things happened when I was away. Thanks for the report!

Posted

Interesting look into Mira-think.

When someone didn't agree with her blanket statement about "us".  She said "If you don't all agree maybe you shouldn't be on the same forum".

And that sums her up perfectly.  If you don't agree with her 100% you need to go.  She can't even seem to grasp the concept that a diverse group of people (like we are) might no agree with each other on everything, all the time.

No dude we're all the same person. One person different accounts. 
Sarcastic-Mr.-Bean-Margic-Quote-Gif-Snor

Posted

Wow. That was a wild ride.

After halfway or though i started to skim a bit because it was so cringe worthy (and went on for quite a bit).

Also I enjoy that Mira still has the logic of a 7-year old, "LOL I'm frustrated because i'm losing an argument, so I trolled you lololol!"