• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mira on the chat

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm rubbish at titles. I have no clue what to name it sorry and I'm rubbish at describing stuff as well so sorry. If someone wants to explain what happens better than I did please do.

But anyway about two days ago when PULL got taken down again some people were discussing what to do next and some suspicious person called "dp" came on the chat and then started making suggestions and then (they first pretended to be Mira's boyfriend) starting defending Mira. It then turned out to be Mira. Basically, she attempted to troll the chat. I decided to take screenshots after dp said that they were Mira's boyfriend so you can read the full conversation here: http://imgur.com/a/aalfH

I'm currently working on a rewritten version which shall be easier to read (as there are a couple of overlaps) and I hope to finish that tomorrow.

Edited by Strawberry

Posted

I laughed so hard reading that through yesterday. It's pretty ridiculous, her coming on chat and acting that way.

Posted

YASSSS  i was waiting for this. Honestly this only shows how "mature" she is and how she "doesn't have time for hate forums" lol.

Posted

YASSSS  i was waiting for this. Honestly this only shows how "mature" she is and how she "doesn't have time for hate forums" lol.

Sorry for the wait I was a little busy. I wonder how she thought this would help her but it seemed that she tried to do various things and failed at all of them.

Posted

Sorry for the wait I was a little busy. I wonder how she thought this would help her but it seemed that she tried to do various things and failed at all of them.

yeah like she suggested PULL to be a facebook group, suuuure Mira, that way is way more vulnerable and better for her isn't it ?

Posted (edited)

Funniest part was how flipping obvious she was too, lol :D Waiting for her to start complaining on twitter, denying it was her and all 9_9

"Oh, I don't care what people say about me desu" :megustabishieplz:

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

(Anon5373 here, hi guys!)

This honestly made my day. I honestly wonder how she thought coming to the chat pretending to be a bf would make her look better :') I was refreshing her twitter to see if she'd suddenly tweet about her 'boyfriend'. Also, the 2.5 screenshots of 'BAISE MOI' really gave me secondhand embarrassment. :alpacadone:

(Also kudos to Strawberry for screenshotting the entire thing.)

Posted

Where is the proof on twitter that Kiki forgave Mira. I see no such dialogue there.

Posted

It's pretty obvious from the beginning that dp wasn't her Japanese boyfriendu. Unless her 17-year-old Japanese born and raised boyfriend learned western lingo and phrases in his top notch English class. You'd think by now that Mira would have gotten better at being a sock puppet.

Posted (edited)

So, basically... She said that she has a 17-year-old boyfriend? So basically, that she's a paedophile?

Edited by Kitsune

Posted

Oh gosh, I was there when it happened for a while as an anon and it was interesting, to say the least. And Mira is still really bad at pretending to be someone else.

Posted

So, basically... She said that she has a 17-year-old boyfriend? So basically, that she's a paedophile?

No, the person she was pretending to be first said they were a Japanese fan, then her boyfriend, and finally a random 17 year old. She couldn't keep her act together and failed hard at trolling. As usual, we always can tell when it's her. Same English and Japanese level no matter who she pretends to be, same distinctive way of writing and phrasing. 

Posted

I had to laugh so hard at the "she has evidence but it would make someone else guilty" part.

Miranda, the tragic hero who sacrifices her own reputation for someone else <3

Did she really think people would buy that? Sorry but if she really had proof, she would have published it long ago. Same goes for the people who supposedly leaked her family's contact info.

Why would you cover up for someone who's guilty, anyways? Doesn't she realize that that would make her an even worse human being than if she was guilty?

Posted

Saint Mira, absolve us of our sins!

Right after you're done cleaning up your own mess, that is. :hurrplz:

It's like a preacher wandering into a satanist convention and trying to proselytize 

Posted

Oh lol that last part was so embarrassing. <3