26 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a bonus:

Di4riQW.jpg

Posted (edited)

180px-Kotakoti_Dakota_Ostrenga_Rose_Homophobia.gif180px-Kotakoti_Dakota_Ostrenga_Rose_Homophobia_2.gif

Edited by haiyuki

Posted

itsmenadz, why do you call Kiki's ex-boyfriend a pedophile? Because the Ostrengas say so?

I'm confused as to why, in a thread teeming with evidence that the Ostrengas are bigoted liars, you would lend any credence to their lies. In point of fact, Daniel "Danny" Cespedes was never convicted, prosecuted or even arrested for statutory rape or any sex crime whatsoever.

Also, who are these "other teenage girls" whom you claim Danny violated? Have you bothered to investigate that at all? I have. I interviewed--in person, not online--another one of Danny's girlfriends, who is the same age as Kiki. She denied that Danny ever had sexual intercourse with her, and whatever intimacy they did engage in was completely consensual. She certainly never used the term "violated."

Without commenting on your summary of Dakota, you are using the public records that I first obtained and published about Danny Cespedes. Yet you are disregarding the plain facts written in black and white on those reports, and instead are mindlessly parroting the Ostrengas' manifestly self-serving stories. Not much better than the Rolling Stone writer.

Posted

itsmenadz, why do you call Kiki's ex-boyfriend a pedophile? Because the Ostrengas say so?

I'm confused as to why, in a thread teeming with evidence that the Ostrengas are bigoted liars, you would lend any credence to their lies. In point of fact, Daniel "Danny" Cespedes was never convicted, prosecuted or even arrested for statutory rape or any sex crime whatsoever.

Also, who are these "other teenage girls" whom you claim Danny violated? Have you bothered to investigate that at all? I have. I interviewed--in person, not online--another one of Danny's girlfriends, who is the same age as Kiki. She denied that Danny ever had sexual intercourse with her, and whatever intimacy they did engage in was completely consensual. She certainly never used the term "violated."

Without commenting on your summary of Dakota, you are using the public records that I first obtained and published about Danny Cespedes. Yet you are disregarding the plain facts written in black and white on those reports, and instead are mindlessly parroting the Ostrengas' manifestly self-serving stories. Not much better than the Rolling Stone writer.

Was googling when I came across an archived post of something you wrote here. Thought it was worth posting here, though I think it needs some added content as the attachments/links no longer work. 

Posted

@StickyDrama I don't know why I never bothered to check threads for replies, sorry for the late reply. 

The summary I posted was just copied from the previous Pull on Waybackmachine. It was the easiest way to get most of the info for new members that want to catch up on the history of all of the snowflakes.  

I figured that since no one requested to modify or change the summary on the old Pull, that it would still be acceptable to post here. 

I don't know if anyone would like to rewrite the summary pages with updated info maybe?  I wish I could, but don't have the time, thats why I copied the old one. 

Posted (edited)

Was googling when I came across an archived post of something you wrote here. Thought it was worth posting here, though I think it needs some added content as the attachments/links no longer work. 

Oh that's because she just sent me a DMCA takedown notice on all my old media on her lol

Edited by StickyDrama

Posted

That's really slick, how a 19 year old paedophile sleeps with 14 year old and dies running from police, to then have his family try to sue hers.

I expect they call him paedophile because he was 19 going after underage girls online. 

Posted (edited)

Let me introduce to you the queen of snowflakes... Dakotakoti. She gained international attention because of her looks. She has been dubbed as the "Real Life Barbie Doll".

Dakota Rose Ostrenga is an ex-scene kid who was forever living in the shadow of her once internet famous sister Kirsten Leigh Ostrenga, or Kiki Kannibal. She has been editing her photos into oblivion since before you even knew how to used the internet.

Her family hasn't had a happy life.

Her sister met this adult male over the internet when she was barely a teenager. He committed statutory rape, turned out to be a paedophile who had violated other teenage girls, and accidentally killed himself on the run from the cops. 

1ru98m.jpg

Said paedophile in the foreground.
A photo shoot by Kiki and Dakota's dad. The girls in the background.

I wish I was making this up:  http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/kiki-kannibal-the-girl-who-played-with-fire-20110415

At some point the Ostrengas had a mortgage foreclosure, lost their house and they packed up to live with their grandma. A little while later, Kiki and Dakota started an embarrassing Kickstarter project to raise $20,000 so they could do some drama school thing.

Dakota needed a 2nd Mac laptop:

256xp1g.jpg

Nobody wanted to give them money. Their mother, Cathy, got desperate.

280mnvq.jpg

2u47i1d.jpg

That's right. This family, who lost their HOUSE, was begging the Dalai Lama for money so the daughters could jam on a new Macbook. Cathy, GTFO the internet, quit wasting the time of real life celebrities and revered religious leaders and do some real parenting.

Anyway, Dakota used to be rude and cuss and tell it like it is. Meaning she did blackface, called people "faggots" and "dykes", insulted people who cried over September 11 and wore paper buck teeth to imitate Asian people.

sdfya1.jpg

2q2mt6d.jpg

2cgde86.jpg

Making fun of Asian people:

1zdn2na.jpg

11t25ip.jpg

Mexicans:

10schsz.jpg

Various other statements:

2e5npyp.jpg

2pzlkid.jpg

"Also, why even speak about my looks? If it’s only my personality you have an issue with, you wouldn’t be attacking my looks 24/7."
Because you profit from your looks which are blatantly edited. You lie and say it's not edited, you don't edit your videos, you don't wear circle lenses, you just wear tinted moisturiser, need I go on?

You also purposely approve comments where impressionable people say they want to kill themselves and feel worthless next to your looks.
That's DISGUSTING. If you have low self esteem and need to feel better about your fake appearance, that's your problem. You shouldn't degrade other people to do that.

9zyolc.jpg

"The fact that one video could branch out into so many other lies such as me hating fat people and African Americans is really insane."

You're right, we sure did lie about you hating fat people.

"Just consider the source. Altering photos of me, lying about my age and saying I am an 18-22-year-old who has gotten multiple plastic surgeries?"
There are multiple sources, wise guy. We're not all the same people, running around saying the same things.

"(By altering photos, I mean they literally morph my nose smaller and shorter, my eyes bigger, and then say that I am the one who did that. How about you use the original photo instead of manipulating my photos into something completely different?)"
Omfg, those ARE the original photos you posted on Twitter and Tumblr and then deleted. Half of them are still there and are PROOF you edit. Are you insane?

At some point she even started shopping herself to LOOK like a Chinese net idol (when she got Chinese fans and made a Weibo)

2i6latd.jpg

The Japanese company Bravo offered her a 2-month contract.  Here's her debut in Japan contrasted with her shooped photos.

b983ec.jpg

She obviously edits her photos and videos yet said on national Japanese TV there's "no CGI" involved. She also denies wearing circle lenses, fake lashes, makeup and extensions.

25tzxh2.jpg

Oh and apparently she has no idea why people call her "real life Barbie" or "Barbie comes to real".

ehgnb7.jpg

She tagged her videos herself:

2rnk0go.jpg

The Gremlin Phase

Dakota and her sister started selling "art" to their fans.  These creepy disfigured dolls that are all drawn by Dakota. She started photoshopping her body to resemble the figures:

1z33pmh.jpg

Lying - Age

Dakota

The entry on Classmates was removed shortly after people found her.

Police Report:

5nodae.jpg

Turning "Sixteen"

16ifr4o.jpg

35jdu82.jpg

Her appearance

343irzp.jpg

qnr96v.jpg

2pq12mb.jpg

244a70x.jpg

15x4xuo.jpg

2vcb8r5.jpg

2z9kv7s.jpg

Cathy insulting people

Cathy Ostrenga (Dakota's mother) also insults people anonymously online...including calling someone a sickly fish with a fivehead or something.
But you can tell it's her with an IP tracker. Winter Garden, Florida, US.

ic7hip.jpg

n6qro0.jpg

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Kotakoti where I found about her desu desu totemo legit kawaii self. all the pictures are visible. :)

Most of these pictures appear to be broken.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Kotakoti check out this site :) all the pics are visible.

Edited by AjuNingyoo
typo

Posted

tumblr_m1vgamhhuG1rqi7ugo1_500.gif

aahhh, another koti friendly quote gif.

Posted

Sorry guys, I only checked this thread now and noticed the links are broken.  Thats my fault, I copied the summary from PULL 2.0 and the pics were uploaded to a image hosting site.  Naturally after the Ostrenga's vigorous search for any evidence of Dakota's past, they remove those images.  Luckily I saved a copy of the thread and the images, so I was able to update it again.

Posted (edited)

I don't know if this interests anyone (and you would have to translate this if you don't speak Japanese), but I found an article on Dakota's diet confession. 

http://mdpr.jp/gal/detail/1486787"

One day, one meal." She's a vegetarian, and prefers rice and cucumbers. 

So, with that said, maybe her figure isn't photoshopped? Her face is, obviously. .. I was reading other articles as well and I guess there are many suspicions in Japan about her real age. She's actually really disliked in Japan from what I've read... 

Edited by Kira

Posted

Wasn't there a YouTube video saying that she's living with her parents and they are strict about her lifestyle?

Posted

Are you even aware of how difficult it is to get convicted of any kind of rape? Also, "consensual" my ass - most statutory rape is "consensual" as in, it is agreed to by both parties, but the reason it is rape is because of how a person that young is unable to give consent.