211 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just going to sum up everything that happened lately:

Kiki met a guy named which she calls "Taku" and posted all over Youtube, Instagram and Twitter videos and pictures about him. When various people from the internet tried to find more information about him (and talk about his physical appearance) she went crazy.  She deleted every post about him and started posting things about people stalking her, murdering her and she was not safe. She claimed that she is going to keep her personal life away from the internet. Basically she thinks the whole world is out to get her:

al2ic1.jpg

2dmfkw4.jpg

20uu1ae.jpg

qnso3n.jpg

x5eab.jpg

As everyone predicted, Kiki returned to the internet again, posting about animal abuse and random stuff. 

Kiki posted a tweet about her living next to Kazuhiro Kiyohara... again she's posting private information. It's almost like she WANTS everyone to find her so that she can post crazy stalker accusations again. Someone even pointed it out:

5zodhl.jpg

Posted

m.e.s.s.  :alpacawink:

Posted

Kiki just tweeted about a Mario game that Taku bought.

2hicagw.jpg20uc26q.jpg

I checked the screenshot that Kiki took of the conversation, and her cellphone network is Nttdocomo - which is in Japan if I'm not mistaken. The screenshot Taku took of the game shows his cellphone network as Softbank - which is also in Japan I think.

So I guess she is really in Japan?

Posted

lol, funny how she has tagged those pics with #tokyo #japan and # boyfriend and the same again in japanese . reminds me when venus did the same ....

i am curious which way  their > relationship<  will takes and if kiki really ends up as a married women after her tourist visa expired in 3 Months. 

Posted

''mehhh my privacy is in danguuurrrh! '' yeah kiki, that's why you suddenly post the mess you call a life all over the internet again..

Posted (edited)

i guess,  at the moment she gives a fuck about her privacy when she knows that she probably can make ppl jealousy while bragging about her time in japan together with her japanese " boyfriend ".

since i really doubt that her live was ever in danger. this girl LOVES and needs the attention and drama about her. 

Edited by _piggy_

Posted (edited)

update  !! 

pic of Taku while cooking. and other stuffs.

she is so damn annoying. always her >> boyfriend / kareshi << tags and the thousand hearts on the pic ..... 

and now she starts to write in japanese .... :

look ! i am fluent in japanese desuu ~

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

I dont get these emoticons...:Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Wait.. I just noticed that in her description, next to other funny stuff, she wrote "Musician". 

Musician?! What

but she.. Doesn't sing and doesn't play and doesn't write music, does she?

image.jpg

Posted

She bought a guitar a while back but i don't think she plays it at all. Maybe she's counting the stolen dubstep music she has on itunes or the stuff from her kiki mimieux days?

Posted

uhm, does she even have a japanese following? everyone who likes/replies to her posts are english speaking people.

I don't understand why these people always write in bad google translate japanese when they have a western following?

Posted

She tweeted about a photoshoot, anything? I can't open Twitter rn 

Posted

eh -- ?? i just have checked her twitter and there was nothing about a photoshoot or similar. just again about her and her bf and twerking on bed (=_=) 

Posted

eh -- ?? i just have checked her twitter and there was nothing about a photoshoot or similar. just again about her and her bf and twerking on bed (=_=) 

nevermind, it's old https://twitter.com/mmmkikikannibal/status/188097844350156801 

Posted

you know kiki will always love the drama she lives for it.  plus sh eneeds to undertand at one point or another that her "fans will want her to be normal and stop trying to be victim. she always says she will stop being online but look give her a week and shes back posting videos and photos. she will always be fighting for the spotlight.