• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Abby Brown

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait, people are STILL emo???

Posted

Long time lurker first time poster. So I've been following this abby brown girl for a while and just find it wierd that she changes her look really often but thended deletes all evidence of her previous image? A lot of people tried pulling her up on instagram comments about her ever changing look and the fact she lied about her age and job but she kept deleting the comments too.

She's gone back to the emo look again after being hello kitty for like three days 

She also tried to say she was adopted but apparently someone she knew said she wasn't on one of her instagram posts but unfortunately the comment was deleted before I could screenshot it. She also keeps changing her username depending on what fresh phase she's going throughScreenshot_2017-09-09-16-59-12.thumb.png

Screenshot_2017-09-15-07-42-19.png

Posted

So now she's in a goth phase. 

She lost a lot of weight, and finally toning down her godawful eyeliner, but dressing like a bat.

She looks okay, but still really off... Oh, and her and will are together again. Wait no. They just broke up again for the 47th time. 

Posted

UGH HER FUCK ME IN THE EYE NOT HER

Posted

Can anyone tell me the group?? I have been trying to get the link, but it doesn't work??

Posted

Is she going through a Melanie Martinez phase now? Like right now... after the allegations and stuff. ok

Posted

Yep.......

Honestly, taking ABDL and trying to make it #aesthetic probably should've been a red flag from the start. Having the fetish is one thing but making it your popstar image? Seriously?

Posted (edited)

she’s going through a soundcloud rapper phase now

1521533796383.jpg

got her face tattooed, look like she did it herself

1521757461155.jpeg

She’s also selling all her Melanie stuff as well

1521491584285.jpeg

she also claimed she got an abortion in the past

1521648213408.jpeg 

whats worse is that she got a massive arm tattoo during her Melanie phase that’s not going to age well at all, and now she has the ultimate job stopper, a face tat. when’s girl gonna learn, even my tatted up college professor doesn’t touch her face with a needle

within the last year alone that’s like five phases.... or more

Edited by kirai

Posted

I'm honestly worried. Between randomly quitting her job for NO reason and tattooing her own face (she did in fact do it herself and fucked up, so now has a scheduled appointment with a "professional"), it's clear that she is very manic right now.

Posted (edited)

I'm honestly worried. Between randomly quitting her job for NO reason and tattooing her own face (she did in fact do it herself and fucked up, so now has a scheduled appointment with a "professional"), it's clear that she is very manic right now.

I know her parents probably only allow her to swing between phases so often because she’s adopted & mentally ill or whatever the fuck but she’s literally going to screw up her entire life if she keeps shifting phases, tats are irreversible, then again, so are all the pics she posts online... and this rapid cycling behavior is very unhealthy, she’s diagnosed bipolar apparently so if anything she probably needs proper counseling/meds if she doesn’t have them (I recall a screenshot from her fb saying she doesn’t have a therapist and her “audience” is her therapist...) in order ease the rapid cycling. what she’s doing is incredibly self destructive in the long run so it actually makes me worry, amidst most histrionic lolcows I can just kind of casually laugh at them but the fact that abby does seem straight up bipolar resonates with me and seeing her cycle is less endearing and lulzy and more miserable every time it happens

Edited by kirai

Posted

I know her parents probably only allow her to swing between phases so often because she’s adopted & mentally ill or whatever the fuck but she’s literally going to screw up her entire life if she keeps shifting phases, tats are irreversible, then again, so are all the pics she posts online... and this rapid cycling behavior is very unhealthy, she’s diagnosed bipolar apparently so if anything she probably needs proper counseling/meds if she doesn’t have them (I recall a screenshot from her fb saying she doesn’t have a therapist and her “audience” is her therapist...) in order ease the rapid cycling. what she’s doing is incredibly self destructive in the long run so it actually makes me worry, amidst most histrionic lolcows I can just kind of casually laugh at them but the fact that abby does seem straight up bipolar resonates with me and seeing her cycle is less endearing and lulzy and more miserable every time it happens

Honestly, her parents are just hurting her more by not getting her help and enabling her behavior. She definitely needs the support of a therapist right now. I feel for her (as someone with a mental illness) and I hope she gets the help she needs. 

Posted

me after just three pages of a tread: what the hell am i reading

i wonder if she doesn't have any people really close to her who give her advices on how to do makeup etc?

Posted (edited)

She looks 33, not 23, in a lot of those pictures...

Also, update: she's grown her hair back out and has started looking much more normal. She got her face tat touched-up.

She posted a picture of lil xan so maybe this is her new 'thing'

29510919_1231998510263670_42729809535955

Edited by fawnly

Posted

She's gay now.

Capture.PNG

Posted

she looks like she’d smell like armpits