• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dakota's Twitter

66 posts in this topic

Posted

I started this thread to separate Kota's Instagram and Twitter updates.

Feel free to post or discuss her Twitter updates here.

Found another tweet:

kota.thumb.png.389c4bf51cc34379209fda2a5

(Please excuse the Google Translate...) 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

At the end, when she sneezed, it kinda looked like she edited herself to look like Kyary

Posted

I'm curious what program that video is open in?

Posted (edited)

I'm curious what program that video is open in?

It's a simple video editing software, iMovie.

But there's also an Adobe icon on the top right corner. After effects? Photoshop? Bahah.

Edited by mielikki

Posted

I figured it was After Effects.  I've got to give her credit, I tried playing around in AE and its extremely difficult to get the hang of it. Now that we definitely know she uses it - if we could just get her to admit to what extent she's altering her appearance...

Posted (edited)

I figured it was After Effects.  I've got to give her credit, I tried playing around in AE and its extremely difficult to get the hang of it. Now that we definitely know she uses it - if we could just get her to admit to what extent she's altering her appearance...

nah after affects is tedious work just have to make sure each key frame has the same exact filters and tweaks as each other. It like drawing a motion book of someone walking or working with flash. And  it's sad but I can't believe she's saying her new videos gonna be longer what does that prove :haiplz: that she can make her edits in ae longer xD heh sucks for whoever edits her vids. But the lame part using ae is the saving and video conversion to turn it into ae file to mp4 cause last time I had a huge file with whizz loads of filters and transferred file of Photoshop file images exported in ae and it took 30 min s to convert/save Dx but if your wondering ae is a bridge to export ps file, Adobe flash files, illustrator files, so it has where you can tweak each files image personable then a regular jpeg image for what ever video youre creating but great for video tweaks and file compression :harharplz:

Edited by beforeNafter...o-o
Typo

Posted

aftereffects has tracking tools which  make something like 'keeping the face a certain width' easy without having to edit frame by frame . it only gets hard if you were editing someone  doing a lot of complicated movements (but we all know dakota doesnt do a lot of THAT) ;)  

Posted

nah after affects is tedious work just have to make sure each key frame has the same exact filters and tweaks as each other. It like drawing a motion book of someone walking or working with flash. And  it's sad but I can't believe she's saying her new videos gonna be longer what does that prove :haiplz: that she can make her edits in ae longer xD heh sucks for whoever edits her vids. But the lame part using ae is the saving and video conversion to turn it into ae file to mp4 cause last time I had a huge file with whizz loads of filters and transferred file of Photoshop file images exported in ae and it took 30 min s to convert/save Dx but if your wondering ae is a bridge to export ps file, Adobe flash files, illustrator files, so it has where you can tweak each files image personable then a regular jpeg image for what ever video youre creating but great for video tweaks and file compression :harharplz:

aftereffects has tracking tools which  make something like 'keeping the face a certain width' easy without having to edit frame by frame . it only gets hard if you were editing someone  doing a lot of complicated movements (but we all know dakota doesnt do a lot of THAT) ;)  

All of that sounds like allot of work to me xD. I understand if its part of your job or if your busy with a school project, but just to "prove" to people that you look almost like your alien shooped face, no thanks.

I found a short video of pictures of Kota from Girlsaward on twitter:

kotakoti1.thumb.png.b55e532c4415c61c4849

kotakoti2.thumb.png.b68e6237097a74f58626

kotakoti3.thumb.png.bc4d79b5456c4efc5b2f

kotakoti4.thumb.png.f7c9bb55b15926eab481

Posted

No make-up?¿ her eyes looks so weird here

Posted

What photoshop-mistake happened in the third pic oO Her eyes look so weird!

Posted

um, is this her going home ? what is this outfit ? 

Posted

Omg I swear she's so blurry good gosh. This is the age of freaking blurs and filters. 😵 it's so dishonest ya know what ill ask my media professor to make it a project to do who can edit themselves I think this be gold for a good ae project

Posted

''no make up'' *obvious over drawn lip liner in the third pic*