• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kanadajin3 gets ROASTED

88 posts in this topic

Posted

I've took a screen cap of her reply. For the archives.

mirayt.jpg

Posted

I've took a screen cap of her reply. For the archives.

mirayt.jpg

Wow, this is great stuff. That woman ripped on Miranda pretty good! Haha :harharplz:

(This thread probably should be moved over to the videos section though probably)

Posted

This really didn't need its own thread, but a great find. Thanks for sharing ^^

Posted

Sorry, do you need me to move it? Or you can delete it and I can report no prob

Posted

LMAO! This is gold! Please keep this thread and thank you for the information :alpacacrush:

Many Youtubers never made a response video to Mira just because they don't want her sockpupet account to affect their video reputation but this girl who made the video is courageous! I really hope she will keep roasting Mira and create an opportunity for other youtubers to start criticize Mira. 

Posted

After looking at Miranda's comment again, I noticed that it has been edited. I wonder what the original said?

Posted

After looking at Miranda's comment again, I noticed that it has been edited. I wonder what the original said?

I think it's the edit at the bottom about her marriage.

Posted

Good find Ghosted..  This is awesome..  

Posted

she tried to change the story on Twitter.

gd.JPG

hdf.JPG

Posted

I don't know who this woman is but I automatically love her, bravo.

Posted

Omg what a hero among men

so happy to see that she doesnt back down from Mira's twisted bullshit lol

Posted (edited)

shes still talking about it in replies but not in new tweets to conceal that she's still talking shit. i guess we just dont "get it"?

...i don't get it. why does she talk in broken english like she's not a native speaker?

gg.JPG

Edited by Ghosted_Girl
additional comment

Posted

shes still talking about it in replies but not in new tweets to conceal that she's still talking shit. i guess we just dont "get it"?

...i don't get it. why does she talk in broken english like she's not a native speaker?

gg.JPG

For every 100 Jvloggers who are being honest, you'll get 1 who is a lying idiot. I fixed it for you Miranda.

Yes, I am a hater (sarcasm). This is like those bitchy celeb women who say, "You hate me because I am beautiful". When more beautiful people barely have anything said about them. NEWSFLASH! Just because you think you're great, doesn't mean that everyone who does not think that is a hater. Look at what you are doing first. Miranda contradicts herself all the time and then goes on a huge rant when called out. Even someone outside the original drama can see her shit. I think it will take a huge smack to the head, for her to see reality.