• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

invadernoodles

1245 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

invadernoodles

13394918_184752858593128_430656584_n.thu

Twitter: www.twitter.com/invadernoodles
Facebook: www.facebook.com/invadernoodles
 (Over 12k followers) Instagram: www.instagram.com/invadernoodles/?hl=en
Vine: www.vine.co/u/1319043544316833792
Cosplay Amino: www.aminoapps.com/page/cosplay/2934313/invadernoodles

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9m64jMKff0Pg3hP6-pWulQ/videos

This girl to me has no drama surrounding her but I can't help how cringey she is and how she calls herself a professional cosplayer while slacking at ''some'' of her cosplays also pretending to have a shoot out doors with a photographer knowing that she is definitively is using a tripod.

The reasons why she's listed with in pull.

Uses hashtags that are not relivent with in her photos that only sexualize her and females when it comes to cosplaying in general.

Abusing the shit out of hashtags that are noun related with her posts or whatsoever when it comes to her cosplays/posts.

The overly shopped boobs.

I know some of you would say ''but hey Satan kun in her videos her Oppaisss look so reaaaalll''

Credit to @BonBonChucked

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2061-invadernoodles/?do=findComment&comment=88623

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWEK4eAeDmA

They might be, but I love the fact that how low she pulled down her top and how much of her wig covers her chest to make her oppais seems a lot bigger which they are not, seeing from the images below you can see how firm and huge her oppais are and how pulled her top seems to be.

shampoo.thumb.jpg.36692ebf54f30ae803f46e

I didn't know you don't need a push up bra/ bra or harness to make your boobs that firm and hair wow look at them float.

Now her boobs, her magical boobs that keep changing shapes.

You can look into her IG to see some recent pics of her where her boobs seem to be normal looking but dam son flat chested much?

(there's nothing wrong with that. Just pointing something out)

real_boob.thumb.jpg.43284e7a9b6f2682f3e0

I love the fact that her boobs magically grow in size during a few weeks and soon enough she'll start floating.

boob_1.thumb.jpg.b4db4a20f652d9babf950db

boob_2.thumb.jpg.18de244fb1f2ad70ca6df24

(I love what the liquefying tool did to your shirt there)

sdfsdfsdf.thumb.jpg.a031252618f0728a4c4e

shop_boob.thumb.jpg.7dc568ace831d48a7f00

And of course we can't forget the body shop.

boob_shop.thumb.jpg.1a8fa44d52f14fb13fe5

Such cosplay.

boob_3.thumb.jpg.045b1cf0ce49a11a37f63ef

13636052_1761158587463077_1049513075_n.t

12965158_537739536395989_529046797_n.thu

I know a lot of snowflakes would shop their bodies but forgetting to shop your face?

Lets take a good look at her hashtags and see the abuse.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.b23126dbb430d57de60

and again the same thing goes with her ''cosplay'' images noun of the hashtags are related to the image itself.

Have a nice day you lovely kittens nya

ass_ew.thumb.jpg.9ad0438e876814c5c513e41

Edited by Satan

Posted

Finally, I've been waiting for a topic on this girl. Time to see if there's any tea to spill besides my lil tidbit. 

I have an acquaintance who's friends with the "twin" of this girl, pastel_kingdoms_cosplay, and apparently from what they told her is that Invadernoodles is actually recently turned (?) 17. Underage with all these pictures of her tits out...

Posted

Finally, I've been waiting for a topic on this girl. Time to see if there's any tea to spill besides my lil tidbit. 

I have an acquaintance who's friends with the "twin" of this girl, pastel_kingdoms_cosplay, and apparently from what they told her is that Invadernoodles is actually recently turned (?) 17. Underage with all these pictures of her tits out...

God, these underage weebs. for ''twins'' they sure suck at bloody makeup.

Posted (edited)

The last photo is definitely suggestive! And it screams cringeworthy attention seeking.

She's only 17!? She should not be posing like this, at all.

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

This girl reminds me of Lolita Richi, that Lera Lukyanova wannabe who shopped her body to hell and back.

Posted

How can she call herself a professional cosplayer and make this kind of work?

87b873400b.jpg

064cb56964.jpg

This is just cheap and dirty. Not a professional work ._.

What kind of material is the second thing made out of? It looks like a trainwreck honestly

Posted

Sadly, her costumes don't look like those of a professional cosplayer. It's one thing if she just goes to conventions using those materials just to dress up. But that doesn't look on the professional level. But with time she will probably get better.

One of her hashtags says "school girl". . . . Not appropriate at all for a young lady of her age. She's so cute, but she needs to really stop with these photos.

Posted

OH GOD her light blue wig??? does she not know how to brush her wigs properly? they look ugly and cheap (they probably were cheap, but even then sometimes you can make them look decent)

Posted

Is she seriously 17?! :o

I feel embarrassed to say this, but I looked like her when I was 12 *cringes*

I feel secondhand embarrassed from looking at these photos. No underage girl should sexualize herself like that, and if she actually has a twin, that would bring negative attention to her sister if she continues.

Anyways, she looked good in the mirror selfie (but she looked totally different). I don't really know much about this girl, so I'm just going to lurk.

Posted

The shoops are the worst, I have never cringed so hard even with all the snowflake shit you see on this site. She makes people like Bon and Luna look like professionals

Posted (edited)

Is she seriously 17?! :o

I feel embarrassed to say this, but I looked like her when I was 12 *cringes*

I feel secondhand embarrassed from looking at these photos. No underage girl should sexualize herself like that, and if she actually has a twin, that would bring negative attention to her sister if she continues.

Anyways, she looked good in the mirror selfie (but she looked totally different). I don't really know much about this girl, so I'm just going to lurk.

It's okay. We've all had those cringe phases when we were young! xD But she really does sexualize herself. I hope she reconsiders having photos like that. There are tons of pervs prowling Instagram. :S 

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

Cringe fest. If you told me she was a troll account I'd believe you :drool:

Posted

This is most cringest thing ever. The makeup, the cosplay.... where do I start! But she is indefinitely no professional cosplayer. She needs to learn to how to do better or even better yet just buy her cosplays online and improve on the make up skills.

Posted

This thread was totally eyeopening omg. I follow this girl since forever cause she's so cute. It always bothered me she uses random tags but I thought she did it to attract more followers and never looked into it deeper. Wow, I never noticed how her tags changed, like 'hentai girl'? Ok. I never zoomed into her pics either but wow, that stretching around the chest, obvious liquify tool. I was really dissapointed by her shampoo cosplay since I always liked the character. I think she didn't put much efford into it. She might be cute and I like her work in general but she really shouldn't call herself a professional or ask her followers to invite her as a guest to conventions when her costumes aren't pro level. I really don't think she is a bad person though. Her videos are always cute and cheerful.