• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Dakota's Love Life

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I decided to make a new thread for this, it will be much easier to keep track of her relationships in a new thread than to post it randomly in all the other threads.

Taiko Katono

Lolcow recently pointed out that Dakota might be in a relationship with Taiko Katono, a Japanese model and actor.  I'm not going to post his social media accounts, as there is no proof his connection to Dakota, only rumours.

latest?cb=20150816061611

There was a article published that pointed out how Dakota wears Taiko's clothes and that she admitted in an interview that she is seeing someone who is 22 years old. You can read it here:  http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2145995027620970801 

Here are the comparison pictures of her wearing his clothes:

600x450xd0096ec6c83575373e3a21d1.thumb.j

600x800x799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4.thumb.j

600x800x156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c.thumb.j

600x800xf3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3.thumb.j

She also owns a  figure of him from one of his characters on a TV show:

1460405363343.thumb.jpg.64bb39a304094a0b

I personally don't know if she is leaving these hints on purpose to get more publicity or if she is genuinely interested in him, and is trying to keep her relationship quiet. I think its good for her to keep everything quiet, to see how things go first.

The next obvious question is:  What does Kiki think about this??

Posted

I think she's desperate. But hey that's my oppion. It's like her 'last' PR-act. And she's trying to copy others. 

Posted

I think she's desperate. But hey that's my oppion. It's like her 'last' PR-act. And she's trying to copy others. 

How is having a boyfriend desperate and copying others? :alpacaworry:

Posted

She was trying to look cute in her boyfriends big jackets... all this time i thought she just had horrible fashion sense. Dakota, its only cute when people KNOW you have a boyfriend.  

Posted

It's an interesting topic. The only thing that puts a wrench in the theory, is that she appeared on "Last Kiss" in February 2016 with another actor, Kouhei Mori. Which would be an unusual thing to do if she wasn't single, especially since she implied she would like to spend more time with him off camera. Granted however, that could have been recorded well before it aired, as this article shows evidence of her having Katono's belongings/clothes from at least the beginning of 2016.

Who knows, if she is dating Katono, good on her. He's a big catch lol. As far as the snowflake's lovelives go, I wish them the best in finding someone who sees past their facades. 

Posted

It's an interesting topic. The only thing that puts a wrench in the theory, is that she appeared on "Last Kiss" in February 2016 with another actor, Kouhei Mori. Which would be an unusual thing to do if she wasn't single, especially since she implied she would like to spend more time with him off camera. Granted however, that could have been recorded well before it aired, as this article shows evidence of her having Katono's belongings/clothes from at least the beginning of 2016.

Who knows, if she is dating Katono, good on her. He's a big catch lol. As far as the snowflake's lovelives go, I wish them the best in finding someone who sees past their facades. 

It was a show so everything was scripted. It's like kissing while in a movie or even a sex scene, it means nothing because she was just acting. 

Posted

I realize it's a show, but it wasn't a drama, it was "reality" tv. I don't think she'd go on it if she were in a relationship. If she came out dating someone else, it wouldn't look very good for her reputation, yeah?

Posted

I think they do a adorable couple. I hope that's truth :x

Posted (edited)

I realize it's a show, but it wasn't a drama, it was "reality" tv. I don't think she'd go on it if she were in a relationship. If she came out dating someone else, it wouldn't look very good for her reputation, yeah?

But nobody is sure she actually is in a relationship or for how long so I still don't think it nullifies the chances... Because it could do nothing to her reputation if no one is aware. 

Edited by Lachesis

Posted

I also was kinda sketch about her being with this guy when she went on Last Kiss and had such a long and "passionate" kiss with another guy on TV. I understand that it could be scripted too but I dunno, if I REALLY liked a guy I wouldn't have such a kiss with another guy on TV...If It was a drama or something, that's different, but this show was presented as reality, so...:frowny: Maybe they are just that bent over keeping their relationship a secret.

Posted

OT he's pretty hot. So if she is dating him kudos to her.

Posted

Huh, I think you should look differently at Japanese TV shows. I don't know if it was a "reality show" or a "variety show" (that alone makes a huge difference), but usually everything on Japanese shows is scripted. Even if it's just a talkshow, they're not allowed to say certain stuff and so on. Another thing, maybe his agency doesn't allow him to be in a public relationship? You know, the idol dating ban. That does exist for actors/talento as well. Relationships go public super rarely in general until someone's pregnant or there's marriage planned. If she's kissing someone else for a TV show that passionately while being in a relationship, it's up to them to solve that :alpacaworry: But unless the guy's super jealous or something, he should know that it's acting and keeping the innocent image of Dakota up (and spicing it up a little with a kiss outside of a relationship).

Posted

If she is dating him, I wonder what he thinks about her editing herself into an alien baby all the time?

Posted

Its possible that they're only in the beginning fazes of a relationship, and everything is still open and non official like me and the guy I'm seeing. 

~ Odd dates here and there to see if the other is truly the one.. I've had guys who I've went on maybe 2 dates with give me clothing articles or a item to remember them by... though I feel like an asshole cause I threw them out... But hey, maybe taking those pictures is how Koots shows she likes him back with out setting to many alarms off in the media.