• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

kanadajin3 General Kanadajin3 thread

8855 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there! I have a question. Were Mira and Mimei friends? 

I am curious because I think K3 has been trying to be friends with her or something (she favourites some tweets and she warned mimei about a fake account). She usually tries to (I say "try" because she never gets a response lol) chat on twitter with some vloggers who are friends with those who "said bad things" about her

Maybe it is just my imagination lol.

Posted

Kat (from Kat in Osaka channel) said on Rachel's video that Mira married again only for visa, and the guy did it out of pity. They don't have the slight interest in each other, and Mira doesn't talk about it for well, obvious reasons. I can't screencap right now, but if someone can do it, that would be very much appreciated. The video is as it follows:

Posted

I am curious because I think K3 has been trying to be friends with her or something (she favourites some tweets and she warned mimei about a fake account). She usually tries to (I say "try" because she never gets a response lol) chat on twitter with some vloggers who are friends with those who "said bad things" about her

Not your imagination, she literally flails for the attention of everyone with a following she can milk. Mimei, Grace from Texan in Tokyo, Asa the Swedish manga artist (who is acquainted with Sharla lol), even Taylor-R. She should come with a warning label.

Posted

Not your imagination, she literally flails for the attention of everyone with a following she can milk. Mimei, Grace from Texan in Tokyo, Asa the Swedish manga artist (who is acquainted with Sharla lol), even Taylor-R. She should come with a warning label.

Does anyone know if this is why Sharla and Mira stopped hanging out? I watch all of Sharla's vids and Mira's never in them anymore.

Posted

Does anyone know if this is why Sharla and Mira stopped hanging out? I watch all of Sharla's vids and Mira's never in them anymore.

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/index.php?/topic/8-kanadajin3-summary-thread-information-only/

You've missed A LOT. Sharla ended her relationship with Mira because she found out that Mira had been using sockpuppets to talk shit about her. You can read all about it on the summary thread. Sharla came onto PULL herself, and wrote this:

Sharla wrote:

Hello everyone, Sharla here. (If you want me to confirm it's actually me, just ask and I will tweet something!)

I've been scanning through all the posts here over the past few days, trying to figure out the extent of what Mira has been saying about me. I noticed that a few people were wondering why I haven't made a public statement about this yet, and thought I was being "just as bad as Mira" for blocking her and refusing to talk to her. It's understandable that people may feel that way, so I want to clear up a few things.

So here's a quick summary as to why I refuse to have any contact with her, I won't go into too much detail because it's starting to look like I may have to file a lawsuit so I will save those for the lawyer.

The day that I tweeted about not being able to trust my closest friend was the day that I was shown 100% solid proof that Mira had be lying to me all along, about various things. I've known she has been trying to ruin my reputation on YouTube for a while now, she would always suggest that I make videos about things that she knows will be controversial and bring me hate and dislikes from Japanese people. I tried to just shrug it off, and thought maybe she was just angry that I had more subs than her, which I thought was understandable... so I continued to try to be friends with her even though I was pretty hurt that my friend was trying to ruin my channel.

Then, someone decided to share my personal information from my private Facebook on the internet, and even at that time I had suspicions that it was Mira. But after finding out she had been lying to me about many other things... I was pretty convinced. So after realizing that someone who knows basically all my personal information, is in fact backstabbing me and trying to sabotage my life, and is possibly the one who is posting my private information on the internet, I blocked her on every platform. I have no intentions of unblocking her and allowing her a chance to talk, because I have 100% proof that she lied to me. I don't need to hear her side of the story. I don't have any more time or patience for someone who I gave so many chances to, even after I knew they were trying to screw me over. I am pretty disgusted to say the least.

All I ask for is an apology and that she stop trying to ruin people's lives. Especially those who were supporting her, and were always there for her when she needed help.

Sharla

Posted

From what we know mimei is not friends with Mira because Mira had also said bad things about Mimei and her husband duncan. Mimei also commented on it.

Screenshot 2015-08-19 at 5.11.18 PM.png

Posted

From what we know mimei is not friends with Mira because Mira had also said bad things about Mimei and her husband duncan. Mimei also commented on it.

I thought so, but then I saw that she's been favoriting some of Mimei and Duncans tweets. It's really weird (but not surprising coming from Mira lol).

What bothers me the most is that she is seeking attention from those who are close friends with Sharla and Rachel, though she said she didn't want to know anything about ANY of them. Can't she just make friends with other vloggers that have nothing to do with them? She really looks obsessed.

Posted

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/index.php?/topic/8-kanadajin3-summary-thread-information-only/

You've missed A LOT. Sharla ended her relationship with Mira because she found out that Mira had been using sockpuppets to talk shit about her. You can read all about it on the summary thread. Sharla came onto PULL herself, and wrote this:

Hidden Content

Ah, thanks so much! I had no idea about any of that because Sharla never mentioned it in any of her videos.

Disgusting that Mira would be such a douchenozzle toward someone who actually helped her gain subs and likes.

Posted

I thought so, but then I saw that she's been favoriting some of Mimei and Duncans tweets. It's really weird (but not surprising coming from Mira lol).

What bothers me the most is that she is seeking attention from those who are close friends with Sharla and Rachel, though she said she didn't want to know anything about ANY of them. Can't she just make friends with other vloggers that have nothing to do with them? She really looks obsessed.

She is obsessed. And I honestly think that she wants to be friends with them cause they're the "big names" in Jvlogging. But yeah, shows how stupid she is as they're friends with the people she messed up with. It's like she doesn't know what to do with herself anymore. lol

Posted

She is. Mimei and this other dude she often collabs with are like the Dan and Phil of Japan. Their words, not mine, but I don't doubt it for a second because they speak japanese well from what I can tell. Plus they make content that can be entertaining for some people (i personally prefer more vulgar language and jokes so I find them somewhat boring although some are educational to some extent). But ya get the gist, she wants to piggy back them to fame.

Posted

have we posted this oen yet? http://videos.sapo.pt/NqwLv0kzTvS3GUhzE8nj also more jvloggers are finding out about miras lies.

I love when people only apologize after something has been done to them that they've been doing to people (badmouthing, trying to ruin peoples' reputation, etc.) forever, lol. She's so full of shit rofl.

Posted

Hey all. I found some screen caps I took, that I'd posted on the old website. I don't really know where to put them to be honest. I thought I'd put them here and you guys can explain the stories behind them if you want. I've got some more, but I'll just upload these for now.

mira_kanadajin3.thumb.jpg.9e185edbcfe0b1

mira2.thumb.jpg.fe5d9afee5c1eaefb02070ae

seriously.thumb.jpg.0fd7798e9772feca568d

Posted

Hi guys ! 

It might be an awkward question... but does Mira still think that she is japanese, or has got japanese ancestors ? I don't follow her on Youtube( yet some of them strangely appear in my recommanded videos  ) , but considering some of her videos... I don't really know what to think. Is she trying to get a life or something ?

Posted

Hi guys ! 

It might be an awkward question... but does Mira still think that she is japanese, or has got japanese ancestors ? I don't follow her on Youtube( yet some of them strangely appear in my recommanded videos  ) , but considering some of her videos... I don't really know what to think. Is she trying to get a life or something ?

A while ago she replied to someone asking about her ethnicity that she is white, so she seems to understand the difference between nationality and ethnicity.

Sans_titre_2.thumb.png.597fa335759eff069

However, I wouldn't be surprised if - if she ever gets that beloved Japanese nationality - she'll act like she's as Japanese as they get. I don't think she knows people will probably always see her as a gaijin, Japanese nationality or not.