• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I noticed that nobody made a topic about her </3 I really like her, she is very pretty and funny and I really like her tutorials. Also, she has an account in Ask.fm and she always reply very politely <3 

I think she is from Europe and she is 17 y/o

She also said that she photoshop herself, she upload a before and after photot (last one). 

What do you guys think of her? 

Ask 

instagram

Youtube

Tumblr

(Sorry If I make any gramatical error or another mistake, english is not my first language)

sissel2.png

sissel1.png

sissel4.jpg

Posted

eh nice sure. but she seems like any other hipster girl trying to make it.

Posted

sissel4.jpg

There's no way these two pics are "before and after". They're both shopped as f*ck.

Posted

yeah i agree...

Posted

She looks... Plain. And I don't think this style suits her at all. She would be so much prettier if she just stopped with that ulzzang korean pastel crap. And the 20 seconds 'posing cute' every video annoys me too...

Now it looks like I can only say negative things about people so:
I really like her instagram pictures. Really, she should do more with that. 

Posted

I like her with pixie cut and think she should stop some ridiculous shopping in some of her pics. Most of her pics looks like she's not the same person

Posted

She looks better in the "natural" photos, the pastel thing is such an old trend

Posted

Aw she looks very different in her videos~ I think she slims her jawline a bit? I mean, she doesn't make it like a Dorito chip, just tones it down. But she is still very pretty~ And as a side note, editing is not a problem for me if they don't lie about it. 

I think her personality is not bland at all, she is kind of funny to me :alpacacrush:

Posted

She looks pretty much the same in her tutorial videos (with no makeup) than in her pics on IG (just with a bit more makeup)... 

I find her really REALLY pretty. :alpacalove: Gosh... 

Posted

I find her really pretty, but her hairline is...REALLY high :happee: she looks better with bangs

Posted

She ranted about this thread on her ask awhile back, but I can't be bothered to dig it up. I followed her long before Youtube and she seems very sweet, but her comments on her Instagram makeup tutorial kinda bugged me? The whole 'I cannot believe someone would want to look so artificial' thing is kind of an ugly thing to say? Idk, it really bugs me when people who wear less makeup think that they are so much better than people who wear more because they don't look as 'fake'. I'm not saying she is like this, because I think she articulated it wrong lol, I just hope she is more cautious with her words.

Posted

She ranted about this thread on her ask awhile back, but I can't be bothered to dig it up. I followed her long before Youtube and she seems very sweet, but her comments on her Instagram makeup tutorial kinda bugged me? The whole 'I cannot believe someone would want to look so artificial' thing is kind of an ugly thing to say? Idk, it really bugs me when people who wear less makeup think that they are so much better than people who wear more because they don't look as 'fake'. I'm not saying she is like this, because I think she articulated it wrong lol, I just hope she is more cautious with her words.

It bugged other people too. You can really tell that she hated this style of makeup, so why make a tutorial about it? 9_9 She keeps complaining about how "fake" it makes people look, and in the end, she doesn't look any different than usual, except for a more intense eye. It's also hypocritical of her to talk about falsehood when she shoops her pictures to high heaven. ;)

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 10.06.42 am.png