• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Dakota's videos

445 posts in this topic

Posted

She finally uploaded a new video!

Posted

LOL I CAME HERE JUST NOW AFTER SEEING HER INSTAGRAM POST

That overdrawn upper lip looks painful not gonna lie

Posted (edited)

Ah, I also just created a topic for that video, good timing lol xD

About that video, from what I understood her previous computer broke and because of that she wasn't able to upload any new content earlier. Ehm, and she moved?! I'm not sure about that part, my Japanese is too rusty ^^; Maybe someone with better Japanese skills can translate~

Her room tour is not very interessting and everything is just sooooooooooooo bright, my eyes hurt :derp: Her face tone looks so white but you can clearly see the contouring she did to make her face look slimmer. And I kinda had to grin how she is avoiding mirrors while filming her room :haiplz:

Edited by amayuchan

Posted

Yeah her lips are really weird but other than that I really like her living space. it's so cute and minimal and that's how I want to live :alpacacrush: I wish she showed us her closet though. Just a little peek :alpacawink:

Posted

Dont want to sound rude but her eyes are so uneven. I know that she always had uneven eyes but here.... wow..... Sorry again, I know its her face structure, I just was really surprised.

da.png

Posted

Okay I finally watched it. The apartment is nice. I really liked the the all white living room, it was really sleek. Impressive shoe collection, not in number, but I'm surprised at how quirky they all are... I recognized some of them from events though I thought she was actually styled for each of them and didn't actually own them, especially since she said that she wasn't too keen about the kawaii business and that she had more of a punk style (Scene residue, probably LOL).

And YIKES her face was bright. She looked dead ahahaha...

Posted

Yeah, I have to admit I kinda liked the video :Alpacashocked: Her face seem kinda PS'ed tho :Alpacaconfused: But other that that it was very humanly of her to film something other than her own face for once :lamaheadshake: That description tho..

despcription.thumb.png.d1a23f534c5f38fb4

Posted

She said that she tried to find a new room but had many problems because many owners didnt want to let a room to entertainers or foreign people, just to give a short summary about what she said in the beginning.

Posted

Thanks *horizon*! And I just could have read the description lol. But well, at the end my Japanese isn't too rusty at all ^^

Posted

Thanks *horizon*! And I just could have read the description lol. But well, at the end my Japanese isn't too rusty at all ^^

No problem!^^ In the description she didnt write about the problem that she couldnt get a room because she is a foreigner, but in the video she talked alot about this problem. So Im actually interested what Japanese think about it!

Posted

Her face is so scary. :derp:

And she obviously doesn't cook if she has her bag and wallet right next to the stove... If it was there just for the video it's still a really weird place to put them. :alpacaworry:

Posted

No problem!^^ In the description she didnt write about the problem that she couldnt get a room because she is a foreigner, but in the video she talked alot about this problem. So Im actually interested what Japanese think about it!

actually some homeowners are very hesitant to give  foreigners apartments because they assume that they will leave soon.

Posted

Dont want to sound rude but her eyes are so uneven. I know that she always had uneven eyes but here.... wow..... Sorry again, I know its her face structure, I just was really surprised.

da.png

I flipped it and it's much more noticeable! .__. I don't think it's just her facial structure but, that's just my opinion...

2015-10-18 06.43.56.png

Posted

I flipped it and it's much more noticeable! .__. I don't think it's just her facial structure but, that's just my opinion...

2015-10-18 06.43.56.png

Wow, thats extreme! You can even see that her ears are really uneven. Like I said, she always had an uneven face and its nothing to be ashamed about, but because of her editing in her pics or old videos you couldnt see it, just in almost unedited model pics etc. sometimes.

Posted

She looks so ugly in this video! How can she think she looks good???? Oh and I bet keeping that all white living room stain-free isn't going to last long.