Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dakota Rose's first interview in Japan

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh wow, I've actually never seen the full video of this, I didn't realize how much was cut out from ones I've seen.

I remember years back I was thinking "Wow, Dakota is so ugly I can't believe she really did this!!" Now seeing this video again idk why I thought she was ugly, probably cause I only saw her shoops :alpacadone: She's actually still cute here. This also makes me want to go clothes shopping in japan I love everything

Posted

I downloaded this video, when it was uploaded on youtube. That is why this video is in HD.

It got uploaded on Youtube many times, but got removed by Kiki Or Dakota. I will reupload it, if it gets deleted.

Posted

She seems really sweet in this video. 

Posted

she does seem quite sweet here o:
i remember thinking too "she's so ugly unedited" but she's not?

she's quite cute here too :alpacaconfused:

Posted

she's not ugly... at all. her face looks chubbier than it actually was at that given time, but it could be a combination of bad lightning/water retention as it seems less-dramatically chubby in some other shots from the video? I know my face gets rounder if have too much salt in a few days, it may be more dramatic in her because of her round-shaped face. she kind of looks like a round-faced kiki. she seemed pretty fake in that video, though. 

Posted

She seems so cute here! I only remember the first picture of this interview I saw of her way back and I was so shocked! But she just briefly looks like that here

Posted (edited)

The video is gone now. It had so many views on it. Well, it's time to reupload it again.

o7aLU7s-THeihliGhH7PhQ.png

Edited by Pinky

Posted

The video is gone now. It had so many views on it. Well, it's time to reupload it again.

o7aLU7s-THeihliGhH7PhQ.png

Not all heroes wear capes... thanks dude. The family's deleting everything is fishy af, I despise it. Even though it makes sense regarding their horrible and racist scene phase.

Posted

Not all heroes wear capes... thanks dude. The family's deleting everything is fishy af, I despise it. Even though it makes sense regarding their horrible and racist scene phase.

I have trouble uploading the video. I also made a new account and it is still at 93% of processing. It's like Youtube are using a new system, that can read the video file?

Posted

I have trouble uploading the video. I also made a new account and it is still at 93% of processing. It's like Youtube are using a new system, that can read the video file?

I wouldn't even be surprised, given YouTube is kinda going downhill just like Koti lol 

Posted (edited)

Damn...really wanted to see the video.

Edited by foxy grandpa

Posted

Maybe upload it to a different site? Like Dailymotion, Vimeo, or Veoh.

Posted

Damn...really wanted to see the video.

Maybe upload it to a different site? Like Dailymotion, Vimeo, or Veoh.

Hey guys

I have uploaded the video on Vimeo. Link: https://vimeo.com/234847355