• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's BFF

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Dakota as we know it seems to have only one close friend while working in Japan. Her name is Yurano Ochi, best known as Yula Yula. They met while Dakota was working for Popteen. 

Yura:

profile_ochiyurano.thumb.png.02fedd60b4c

Pictures of them together:

image.thumb.jpg.dea498c20066cf3f44ade2fb

15_-_1.thumb.jpg.a6a1c4d9eb5c67934741ec5

download.thumb.jpg.e4ede2db1c93e9b16b676

(At 3:17)

(At 2:33)

(At 1:30)

It's not that I don't like Yura, because I don't (I think she's adorable and awesome). I'm curious as to what she sees in Dakota. I guess she accepts the fact that Dakota likes shoop her face.

Posted

How do you know she's her only close friend?

And why wouldn't she have friends? Just because she photoshops her face? I don't like her personality, but I don’t mind if she has friends.

"I'm curious as to what she sees in Dakota." Maybe they have common interests?

I think, judging from her social media posts, we can’t have much information. All we can do is guess.

Posted

Okay but her and Dakota look like they have such fun together! I haven't seen those videos before, Dakota looks really good in them!! Super cute haha

Posted

I hope Dakota has Yura, I feel like she deserves some friends over there at least. Hopefully she has more that just aren't really shown on social media, part of me also wishes she had snapchat but that will probably never happen

Posted (edited)

(At 1:30)

It's not that I don't like Yura, because I don't (I think she's adorable and awesome). I'm curious as to what she sees in Dakota. I guess she accepts the fact that Dakota likes shoop her face.

just wanted to say the one at 1:30 It's not Yura Yura ^^ i think her name it's maenon but yeah yura yura seemed to be the one who talked the most to dakota 

yura yura appears at 0:20 with maenon 0:31 with michopa and at 1:09

I replied to late I'm sorry haha

Edited by Anonnymiux