• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Lily Maymac

7238 posts in this topic

Posted

If I remember correctly there was a thread about her on the old PULL, but I could be mistaken. 
She seems not very interesting.

About the photoshop/touch up thing...could be my bad vision, but her chin looks sometimes more square, then again more pointy to me. Could also be that she edits her legs thinner/longer and/or lips to make them look more plump.
just little things I noticed while looking through her photos, but I could be wrong.

Posted

I don't think she uses harsh photoshop, I guess that the difference is caused by angles and makeup. Also her lips are a little smaller than they look on the pictures because she overdraws them quite much.

I follow her on snapchat since long time and I must admit her selfies look very pretty  :alpacacrush: 

On PULL 1.0 there was a speculation she got nose surgery or something like this (I also remember someone found her veery old pictures, where are they now?).

Posted (edited)

I don't think she uses harsh photoshop, I guess that the difference is caused by angles and makeup. Also her lips are a little smaller than they look on the pictures because she overdraws them quite much.

I follow her on snapchat since long time and I must admit her selfies look very pretty  :alpacacrush: 

On PULL 1.0 there was a speculation she got nose surgery or something like this (I also remember someone found her veery old pictures, where are they now?).

i've seen her with bare lips applying on lipstick and they looked big, maybe she did plump her lips or something? and i agree she's really pretty.. the only editing she does is skin lightening i think

do you mean these pics?

Yc13TggbycE.thumb.jpg.dde67341f2a251238aO6Til47OShk.thumb.jpg.396b0b2926cb0e500f

she looks so different :Alpacashocked:

CHOfxq0UIAIatEa.thumb.jpg.3c59cc45d7b0c0

lily.thumb.jpeg.509b54be11e11e7489e2e83f

i also noticed her knee area looks kind of weird

Edited by peach

Posted

^ Good example! 

I also noticed that she looks a bit more plain in her non-selfies but I honestly don't think it makes her less good-looking

Overall I'm not sure if there's any drama about her?

Zrzut_ekranu_2015-10-02_o_19.15.41.thumb

Zrzut_ekranu_2015-10-02_o_19.15.52.thumb

Zrzut_ekranu_2015-10-02_o_19.16.10.thumb

all pics taken from her insta

Posted

^ Good example! 

I also noticed that she looks a bit more plain in her non-selfies but I honestly don't think it makes her less good-looking

Overall I'm not sure if there's any drama about her?

Hidden Content

and she quite obviously got a rhinoplasty.. i kind of dislike her for promoting such an unhealthy lifestyle, she basically says she eats everything she wants but then drink teatox every single day and it's been proven that teatoxes are bad for you because it dries you down removing all liquids from your body, thats how you "loose weight"

Posted

I've heard she's had rhinoplasty, lips fillers and eyelid surgery. About the jawline/chin, I think she edits her pics, but not heavily 

Posted (edited)

I've heard she's had rhinoplasty, lips fillers and eyelid surgery. About the jawline/chin, I think she edits her pics, but not heavily 

yup! she basically changed her whole face.. i honestly thought she was all natural but whatever floats her boat is guess

Edited by peach

Posted

She posted this on instagram saying her braces made her lips 3 times bigger, sounds like utter BS to me.

Posted (edited)

She posted this on instagram saying her braces made her lips 3 times bigger, sounds like utter BS to me.

BS

I also got braces and my lip shape changed because part of my tooth were like... pushed outwards? And now it's in its normal form. I hope I'm explaining well, I woke up like 3 minutes ago. But my lips aren't bigger. She got lip fillers and someone's lurking here /whispers: Hi (Ky)Lily  (Jenner )

Edited by ShinHye
Wanted to add something

Posted

BS

I also got braces and my lip shape changed because part of my tooth were like... pushed outwards? And now it's in its normal form. I hope I'm explaining well, I woke up like 3 minutes ago. But my lips aren't bigger. She got lip fillers and someone's lurking here /whispers: Hi (Ky)Lily  (Jenner )

I agree, total BS :alpacadone: I have quite small lips, and when I got my braces, they didn't really change at freaking all.. Maybe for some they do, but triple the size, b!tch please :alpacabored: What kind of excuse is that :beardo:

Posted

They don't change (or barely) what the hell, what does she smoke?!

Posted

Lips don't change unless you do plastic surgery, the only thing that changes is your mouth form (if you have fucked up tooth). You can't go from thin to big lips just because braces, ma'am that's  surgery, you can't fool us.

Posted

^ yeah that made absolutely no sense haha.. she can at least be honest or not bother to bring it up at all ¬¬