• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

SHIT MIRA SAYS

196 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea no we just decided to change hosts.

Posted

っぽいで ??????????????????????????????????????????? and she says she's fluent in Japanese?

Posted

っぽいで ??????????????????????????????????????????? and she says she's fluent in Japanese?

I don't know Japanese and Google Translate sometimes butchers things so no clue if it's as bad as Translate says it is.

Posted

I don't know Japanese and Google Translate sometimes butchers things so no clue if it's as bad as Translate says it is.

She's trying to say that she met a Japanese person whose Japanese sounds like that of a foreigner and that she didn't get what she or he wanted to say. Apparently she was told that they were born and grew up in Japan and then she's like "How so? Everyone, have you ever met someone like that person"

but SHE's the one to talk LOL. She claims to be living in Japan for 4 years and yet she doesn't know that っぽい works like an i-adjective. 

Posted

#neverforget

Posted

don't forget the infamous 'Asian people don't wear deodorant' thing

Posted

(^off topic, but many really don't need it and it's harder to find them than in europe for example)

I think one of the most hilarious things she claimed before is the ''I am totally Japanese and everyone who doesn't agree is racist'' stuff

Posted

55d1683309593_KANADAJIN3_(Mira)_(kanadaj

I'm glad she did us a favor and included an English version, so we could tell wtf she's trying to say in some of that garbled Japanese.

I mean, she does realize that language ability is a prereq of gaining citizenship, right? girl better pray for the kindest interviewer ever... every step of the way.

Posted

No one is wondering why. We're just laughing at you, Miranda.

Posted

(^off topic, but many really don't need it and it's harder to find them than in europe for example)

I think one of the most hilarious things she claimed before is the ''I am totally Japanese and everyone who doesn't agree is racist'' stuff

Remember when someone at a convenience store gave her a fork instead of chopsticks for a salad and she claimed that they were being racist?

Posted

Remember when someone at a convenience store gave her a fork instead of chopsticks for a salad and she claimed that they were being racist?

??? even most Japanese people use forks to eat salad LMAO

Posted

I feel conflicted. I agree with her message, people should be treated equally, but the truth is that people aren't. I've seen the video, and there is literally nothing that would suggest racism towards white people. The video itself didn't even say 'it looks better in color'. It says: "Aren't these movies beautiful in color?" (Only one or two comments said something like that, but her comment seemed to be directed at the video, rather than those comments.) I believe the video was meant to be something positive, yet Mira (and many others) seem to be taking it out of context and into something negative. Kind of disappointing, really.

Posted

I feel conflicted. I agree with her message, people should be treated equally, but the truth is that people aren't. I've seen the video, and there is literally nothing that would suggest racism towards white people. The video itself didn't even say 'it looks better in color'. It says: "Aren't these movies beautiful in color?" (Only one or two comments said something like that, but her comment seemed to be directed at the video, rather than those comments.) I believe the video was meant to be something positive, yet Mira (and many others) seem to be taking it out of context and into something negative. Kind of disappointing, really.

She's just pulling the ''everyone is equal'' talk to get people on her side.

She's made it very clear in the past that she doesn't think that everyone is equal
Ls9Drqv.png?1

Posted (edited)

I mean if she really think woman are equal to men, I don't see why she started the whole "housewife" series.. Is there such a thing as a househusband (lol, sorry.. I just had to ask:harharplz:) ? To me, it seem's like she just say's that stuff to get people of her ass :alpacafedup: Or maybe she thinks that jumping on the "trend" ( Like Jo and the whole feminist stuff) for fighting for "equality" and acting like nothing ever happened will get people to think that she is "such a great person" , and that it's gonna help her reputation.. Hope my writing is understandeble >.<  Kinda hard to explain what I think :alpacawink: And Mira, since you will at one point read this.. Just get the f*ck of the internett :alpacadone: 

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli