• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bad Teeth? Or Didn't get braces growing up?

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just Curious, I you see her videos she has almost crooked teeth. I don't have any dentistry experience. But tell me what you think maybe it's just me.

Edited by allergictotofu

Posted (edited)

This has been talked about extensively throughout the general thread and not really a big enough topic to have its own thread.

Edited by Axlotl

Posted

yeah i thought canadians got free health care but i just googled it but dentistry isnt included..so that explains it. but dont you think thats a big rude? not everyone can afford braces ya know.

Posted

I have really bad teeth. I personally don't see an issue with hers as they are a lot nicer then mine :D 

I feel like things like this aren't very nice to focus on.

Posted

I have really bad teeth. I personally don't see an issue with hers as they are a lot nicer then mine :D 

I feel like things like this aren't very nice to focus on.

It's a waste of time. There are so many other miserable things about her (that she actually has control over), the teeth don't even matter.

Posted

It's a waste of time. There are so many other miserable things about her (that she actually has control over), the teeth don't even matter.

I still like her though :P

Posted

I still like her though :P

..but why? only staying for the drama tbh

Posted

I have the big front teeth like she does but my teeth are straight because I had braces as a teen. The front teeth looking big, at least in my case, is due to my teeth being average-sized, but my mouth is small and my upper lip sits high due to my philtrum being a bit short. 

Posted

This has been talked about extensively throughout the general thread and not really a big enough topic to have its own thread.

Her teeth are big enough of a topic…literally. Have you seen those huge clunky rabbit teeth? Her teeth are bigger than her chances of ever being a white Japanese, so I think we should talk about it

Posted

Guys, stop bumping a pointless, petty thread that obviously no one comments on. :alpacabored:

Posted

Guys, stop bumping a pointless, petty thread that obviously no one comments on. :alpacabored:

I didn’t even notice, it should probably be locked in that case