• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Kanadajin3 Twitter

1317 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm probably not the only person wanting this thread?

Posted

Definitely! I'm not on Twitter but she seems like an epic fuckery on there.

Posted

I wasn't aware she had a Twitter. 

She just uploaded a picture of herself as princess Jasmine because she has no clean clothes. Wow! I have been in that situation -no clean clothes- but I don't go grabbing my Halloween costumes. 

Posted

I wasn't aware she had a Twitter. 

She just uploaded a picture of herself as princess Jasmine because she has no clean clothes. Wow! I have been in that situation -no clean clothes- but I don't go grabbing my Halloween costumes. 

Is THAT why she did it? That's super awkward…

I guess actually doing laundry is out of the question, then?

Posted

I know. But, she ain't embarrassed of nothing no more~

To be honest, I think it must be that she is wearing that because she ran out of clothes. Her comment is vague, but it seems the only logic for me. I mean, I was told that Japanese society values image a lot on adults (proper dressing, being clean, etc.)

Picture's comment by her: And this shits embarasing. But I lost all care :P cause it's raining .  

Picture: https://instagram.com/p/7t9-8btIU7/

Posted

She has been posting about working on a couple costumes for weeks, her "I don't care" comment is about how ugly her hair turned out. Not sure why she is dressed like Jasmine.

Posted

She has been posting about working on a couple costumes for weeks, her "I don't care" comment is about how ugly her hair turned out. Not sure why she is dressed like Jasmine.

Sorry, I just started following her. Shouldn't have commented without being sure, but thanks for letting me know. Kanadajin3, if you're reading this: Sorry! I wasn't aware of the full context behind your tweet. 

Posted

She blocked me. :lamaheadshake:

Posted

She blocked me. :lamaheadshake:

aww dang it! :alpacafedup:

Posted

The other day on twitter she posted a link to this instagram picture: https://instagram.com/p/8AImROtIdR/

I remember a while ago (a couple years or so) she used to post designer stuff all the time, but i thought that she'd topped doing that... At least this makes sense to post (in the past it was pretty shameless), but even as a Louis Vuitton wallet it isn't that cute to me... like it seems like one of the cheapest ones they sell.

Posted

The other day on twitter she posted a link to this instagram picture: https://instagram.com/p/8AImROtIdR/

I remember a while ago (a couple years or so) she used to post designer stuff all the time, but i thought that she'd topped doing that... At least this makes sense to post (in the past it was pretty shameless), but even as a Louis Vuitton wallet it isn't that cute to me... like it seems like one of the cheapest ones they sell.

Louis Vuitton is like the high end brand for tacky people.. either way it looks faux to me 9_9

Posted

Louis Vuitton is like the high end brand for tacky people.. either way it looks faux to me 9_9

Meh, I'm betting on second hand.
Japan is quite big when it comes to second hand clothing and I've seen many designer bags and wallets in pretty good condition for quite reasonable prices in second hand shops.

Sexually frustrated salarymen buy designer items for the hostesses they're after and the hostesses tend to sell those gifts at second hand stores for easy money. So the market is quite big.

This might also explain why she used to have a bunch of designer stuff back in the day. Gifts, possibly? :notimp:

Posted

Meh, I'm betting on second hand.Japan is quite big when it comes to second hand clothing and I've seen many designer bags and wallets in pretty good condition for quite reasonable prices in second hand shops.

Sexually frustrated salarymen buy designer items for the hostesses they're after and the hostesses tend to sell those gifts at second hand stores for easy money. So the market is quite big.

This might also explain why she used to have a bunch of designer stuff back in the day. Gifts, possibly? :notimp:

well that explains it. it's a vintage LV design so thats why i suspected it to be fake.

Maybe she got it in her kyabakura days :haiplz:

Posted

Yeah that would make sense that this and her other designer pieces are from back in the kyabakura days, and she's just decided to show off a lot of them now/a couple of years ago.

Posted

Meh, I'm betting on second hand.Japan is quite big when it comes to second hand clothing and I've seen many designer bags and wallets in pretty good condition for quite reasonable prices in second hand shops.

A quick google search, and it's a Louis Vuitton Vernis Patent wallet.  The price on the Louis Vuitton website lists it at over $800, but if you look long enough you can find one on ebay for like $100.  If I were her I wouldn't go flashing my "designer" anything on any social media.

It could also be second hand like you said.