• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dahvie Vanity (and BOTDF in general)

111 posts in this topic

Posted

So I'm sure most people know of the (crappy) band Blood on the Dance Floor

For those who don't really know, B.O.T.D.F is a band consisting of two guys... Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Von Monroe, and they're pretty popular among the 11-15 year old scene kid crowd. What could really be so bad about that?

First of all tbh their music is bad in general, with lyrics like "I wanna fuck you hard I wanna feel you deep" "Send those nudes, make me drool" "Want my dick? You gotta pay!" "These rhymes that I write make you wanna fuck all night" "Fuck me, rape me, take me, blow me!" "Don't you dare forget, ghetto blastin, hot sex everlasting HELLZ YA BITCH!" and much much more (note, these are from various songs. Pretty much most of their songs are like this tho :alpacafedup:)

Second (and most important) mainly Dahvie Vanity, is a legit pedophile. (Which is the best known thing about him, mainly over a case about a girl named Jessi Slaughter I believe) Many people have confirmed this too and it surprises me the man hasn't been arrested... There's many true stories online about how he has raped underage girls at their shows, and I'm not too sure about Jayy to be honest, but I know theres some dirt with him as well. I'm pretty sure they're in their 30's by now and doing stuff like this?...

and Dahvie honestly looks like a 13 year old scene kid:

40172_orig.jpg

Here's a few links (Feel free to add more) :

http://truthaboutdahvie.tumblr.com/

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1fh1ih/botdfs_dahvie_vanity_has_been_accused_of_brutally/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/celebrities/according-to-jeffree-star-dahvie-vanity-is-a-rapist/t.64685209_31/ 

Posted

yeah im not sure how he doesn't get in trouble either. He knows all the people attending his shows are underage but the shows are still very sexualized and inappropriate. i could imagine them going to chuck e cheese, standing on stage and giving the same performance and getting the cops called on them. if their shows were 18+ only then it would make more sense, there are plenty of shows that are age restricted, but i guess they dont wanna lose their whole fanbase (underage girls) by doing that lol

http://underthegunreview.net/2013/02/28/new-years-day-merch-guy-opens-up-about-blood-on-the-dance-floor/

also I think this belongs here too. a band's merch guy talks about how Dahvie totally disrespects and bullies a female band member during their tour together.

Posted

This is truly a band for 12 year old wannabe emos and goths

Posted

Wasn't it Dahvie who demanded all the girls in the concert audience (11-15 YEAR OLD GIRLS) throw their bras at him? 

Posted

If my memory is okay,  i remember that Jessi is like a mini Trish. 

Posted

honestly i dont know how he can have fans...like...what

and their fans are so...stupid

i just want to hit them with a spoon.

dd2c1c019dc4bd4c7f338c0a0e8e06c2.thumb.j

That face is ugly, and stupid with those marks

Those eyes are fake asf.

just one of dahvie fans...

Posted

Jessi Slaughter apologized to BOTDF for accusing them of rape, but I'm not sure if she just did that so fans let her be. I read some of the comments of the tumblr blog and I'm shocked that there are so many people who get (sexual) harassed by Dahvie (some of them might be made up, but still...). But what I think is much worse are the comment's that still defend BOTDF. I mean, how can you try to defend people like them, especially Dahvie?

Btw, why is he drawing those silly looking strips in his face?

Posted

Dude with lip fillers, sometimes they can look very hot.

But Dahvie looks like a granny with fillers.

Posted

Jessi Slaughter apologized to BOTDF for accusing them of rape, but I'm not sure if she just did that so fans let her be.

IMO the video where she apologizes sounds very forced, and she even mentioned that her accusation of rape was the cause of bullying at her school. I'm under the impression that the girl who recorded the video pressured her to do it.

On to another subject, apparently Dahvie went to beauty school  :darth:  Although to be fair, as ugly as he looks with that strange ass makeup, it's better than his natural look.

DahvieNoMakeup.thumb.jpg.f7fa599385875df

Posted

Oh, man. I was into them pretty big back in 2012, mind you I was going through a bit of an edgy stage, but luckily it only lasted half a year or so after all the accusations of rape and bullying happened around them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are there any bad charges on Jayy, or just Dahvie?

Posted

Oh, man. I was into them pretty big back in 2012, mind you I was going through a bit of an edgy stage, but luckily it only lasted half a year or so after all the accusations of rape and bullying happened around them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are there any bad charges on Jayy, or just Dahvie?

Reading through that tumblr apparently Jayy can be just as bad, being perverse and racist. But I don't know how true any of that is. 

I was never into them (thank you Jesus for that),and I'm super glad I never even thought about listening to them. Any penny spent on them is a waste.

Posted

You know what would be so funny....if he knew about this page :drool:

cause we all know how he uses his army of preteen to attack people who call him out on his shot or disagree or even dislike him lul.

Or any emo teen forever stuck in the phase will find this and be like "LiK3 d0n't mAk3 fUn 0F mY hUbby h3's perfffff U guy$ RAWR BOTDF 43v3r!!! X3" 

image.thumb.jpeg.b7d830eebbef3a922f8ad84

image.thumb.jpeg.7f0cf81030cbbaf6e6c6902

Posted

You know what would be so funny....if he knew about this page :drool:

cause we all know how he uses his army of preteen to attack people who call him out on his shot or disagree or even dislike him lul.

Or any emo teen forever stuck in the phase will find this and be like "LiK3 d0n't mAk3 fUn 0F mY hUbby h3's perfffff U guy$ RAWR BOTDF 43v3r!!! X3" 

image.thumb.jpeg.b7d830eebbef3a922f8ad84

image.thumb.jpeg.7f0cf81030cbbaf6e6c6902

that picture killed me  omg :frowny: 

im pretty sure jayy is gayy (lol) just like garret. i am ashamed to say i was into their music when i was like 14-15 and im glad i grew out of it.there is something very peculiar about men in their 30s still targeting preteens, usually artists and their music grow with time (bring me the horizon for example)  and im pretty sure dahvie like to bang his groupies while their parents wait outside...  i didnt know jessi slaughter accused him of raping her i just thought she got famous for the brain slushie and the ya dun goofed video (poor girl is a overweight trainwreck now)
while jayy seems to pursue a career in drag preformances dahvie only seems to have botdf.

Posted

Guys I just  remembered something creepy. Before my spaced became a dead site I used to post myselfies there to show off my vk makeup.....then out of the blue dahvie messaged me  and asked me about my style of makeup from his MySpace account, then he asked if he could add me on whatsapp, so I said sure (fml). Then he sent me via voice note saying "hey sexy cutie" I didn't respond because he sounded creepy then he sent me a pic of his balls out of his jeans opening and I blocked him on whatsapp and everything. Fml that caused me to be sick. And he did that with the other vk groups I knew. He sends his nudes to teens outside the USA I think....I was stupid.

Posted

Guys I just  remembered something creepy. Before my spaced became a dead site I used to post myselfies there to show off my vk makeup.....then out of the blue dahvie messaged me  and asked me about my style of makeup from his MySpace account, then he asked if he could add me on whatsapp, so I said sure (fml). Then he sent me via voice note saying "hey sexy cutie" I didn't respond because he sounded creepy then he sent me a pic of his balls out of his jeans opening and I blocked him on whatsapp and everything. Fml that caused me to be sick. And he did that with the other vk groups I knew. He sends his nudes to teens outside the USA I think....I was stupid.

omg legit stranger danger giphy.thumb.gif.39c7952343ec06fc573a8583when in doubt have the crucifix to repell le creepz xD  but that's creepy af >.<