• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Faking Bad English..

211 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL From the Olympics video.

tmp_26923-Screenshot_2016-02-24-17-57-18412207765.png

tmp_26923-Screenshot_2016-02-24-17-57-58814382654.png

"Useless complains."

Posted

LOL From the Olympics video.

tmp_26923-Screenshot_2016-02-24-17-57-18412207765.png

tmp_26923-Screenshot_2016-02-24-17-57-58814382654.png

"would be spelling errors", Also Mira bullshit. English is your first langauge, it would be the easier for you to sub unless you dont understand your own fucking japanese. 

Posted

So by Mira's logic, if I start speaking spanglish I'm going to turn spanish, sí? Me mucho like her logic.

Posted (edited)

She is sooo rude and it makes me so angry how uneducated she is...like its not even funny anymore

EGYPTION

RESTARAUNT

TOYKO

I'M AWARE THERE TYPO

she sounds like a neanderthal.

kanada2.jpg

kanada1.jpg

Edited by chiichan6
wanted to add something

Posted

She is sooo rude and it makes me so angry how uneducated she is...like its not even funny anymore

She doesn't care.... it's such an easy things to do, it'd make her life easier.. and show respect?? Be a bit professional? If her career is making videos and being on social media she could take an extra 2 seconds and do a better job at it. 

Also to misspell a culture and then say she doesn't care like.. that's the topic of the video, for one, and someone's culture, for two, and you don't care about it? Why does she do YouTube if she doesn't care about it?

(also how do you even get 'egyption' lol)

Posted

wow she sounds like a spoiled 12 year old

''Í dont care about my spelling its not important to me so it shouldnt be important to u either ill just continue spelling talking writing like a goldfish with half a brain cause that who I am'' does she have any idea how stupid she sounds, is this really a grown woman? sounds like a 11 year old spoiled emo brat to me.:darth: it doesnt even make sense its not even pronounced egypTION you can literally hear the TIAN where do u hear a TION Miranda LOL.

Posted

Hah, if someone spoke awful Japanese with grammar mistakes everywhere and said "who cares, this is the way I talk!" she'd throw a fit.

Posted

Hah, if someone spoke awful Japanese with grammar mistakes everywhere and said "who cares, this is the way I talk!" she'd throw a fit.

... She speaks awful Japanese with grammar mistakes everywhere.

Posted

W-wait! Is this a joke or something? She can't seriously be that stupid >_>;

Posted

W-wait! Is this a joke or something? She can't seriously be that stupid >_>;

Three things:

1) Welcome!

2) It's not a joke.

3) She seriously IS that stupid.

Posted

Y'know, I used to really really like Mira... I found out about her crap earlier today actually due to a link someone sent her via Twitter. Tbh, I'm disgusted with her. 

Posted

If I didn't know better, I'd think she is trolling hardcore with Egyption.

Also notice in the beginning of the video she's saying the name of the restaurant wrong and tries to make up for it by duplicating a moment of the video: Nefertiti.

Posted

Three things:

1) Welcome!

2) It's not a joke.

3) She seriously IS that stupid.

Thanks, but omg!

I just made my account today but I've been following Kanadajin drama since the dresslink incident. Yikes!

Posted

EGYPTION

RESTARAUNT

TOYKO

I'M AWARE THERE TYPO

she sounds like a neanderthal.

kanada2.jpg

kanada1.jpg

Mira is so damn lazy. First off, she should spellcheck everything, especially something shes using for a thumbnail.

Secondly, Mira just reread what you wrote so you have coherent sentence. Otherwise no one can understand a word & it all  looks like 5 year old gibberish. This isn't self expression or a time issue, this is you being to lazy. She had 0 excuse for it too. Even Venus who struggles with spoken English, writes better then Mira. Seriously is Mira damaged or what? If shes gonna argue & get pissy the least she could do is write better then a crying 12 years old. This is why she wont last more then anther year or two.

Posted

I was on youtube and one of Mira's videos (ramune) came up in the suggestions, and although I couldn't make it past 30 seconds, within those 30 seconds she says flavor 3 times but instead of flavor it's fravor. She's really Japanese now.