Kanadajin3 Videos

4651 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Idk, the drunk video just made me feel incredibly uncomfortable :alpacadone: the second hand embarrassment was real. It was basically just her crying out "Look at me! I have friends, see?! Look at how much fun me and my group of friends are having! Because I totally have friends!". I felt a little sorry for her really...

Edited by xBratPrincex

Posted

Has anyone else seen this video of hers?  It's not new, I think it was posted about a month ago.. but geez.. I can't tell whats more entertaining the ignorance in the video or the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmnlSDk7KzY

Knowing English in Japan is an important skill why the fuck wouldn't you teach your kid English...? 

Posted

Knowing English in Japan is an important skill why the fuck wouldn't you teach your kid English...? 

I can't tell if she does this sort of thing to get people to talk about her, good or bad.  But if she's serious, it's because she's an idiot.  I'm from a German Canadian family, and the German language was never passed down to me, and it sucks.  To this day it makes me angry.

I also love how she assumes that her future husband would be okay with not teaching their children English growing up.

Posted

That new video of hers' was actually not horribly, ear-piercingly bad. She actually shows a bit of critical thinking. Sort of. I skipped around so maybe there was a lot of dumb in there that I missed.

It's still full of those dumb half-subtitles, and girl, you've been making videos for how many years? It's time to learn how to make an interesting video.  You just had a camera pointed at you in shitty lighting for all that time, waving your hands around. Look at any other 'talking head' style video. They jazz it up by switching up angles, inserting cutaways to something visually stimulating, or at least putting on some music or using title cards to break up sections.

No one wants to stare at your face while you gesture wildly and rant.  You've been at this for years. It's time to step up your game.

Posted (edited)

Her new video.. Feel like I've seen this before.. Oh, thats right! Rahel&Jun made a video about it not so long ago to 9_9 Not to be mean or anything, but she kinda looks like sh*t in this video.. Her makeup just looks soo bad :alpacadone:

Personally I think Rachel&Jun's video was so much better :alpacadone:

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

What really makes Rachel&Jun's video much more immersive and cute than Mira's is the music. Why does Mira seem to never use music in her videos? It really sets the mood and can make an otherwise boring video seem a lot more interesting.

Also, Sharla posted a video of her own from Fox Village (forgive me - I have no idea how to embed videos): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gj3RC5Q1z8

So there's no doubt in my mind that Mira's just leeching video ideas off other people lol.

Posted (edited)

What I found interesting was the perception of this place. Rachel & Jun seemed quite content with it,saying the foxes seemed healthy and happy but Mira wasn't too happy about the conditions.

Now,we know how Mira always tries to show how much of an A+ japanese weeaboo citizen she is by criticising things/the people in Japan and to claim how she knows everything better,but I'm curious to know whether someone of us here has ever been to this village and how they liked it or if they know someone who visited it?

Edited by lizardqueen

Posted

on her makeup its like she is trying out some uh more dolly style but failed. also has she gained weight? i mean she looks bigger?

also why is why doing similar videos like jun and rachel?? like is she following them?

Posted

on her makeup its like she is trying out some uh more dolly style but failed. also has she gained weight? i mean she looks bigger?

also why is why doing similar videos like jun and rachel?? like is she following them?

She's done a couple of videos similar to Rachel & Jun and ones similar to Sharla actually.  Like, I'm sure she finds these things interesting herself but.. it's just starting to seem like "Oh hey, thats a great idea for a video" and does her own version of what something else has already done.

Posted

Don't even go there. Don't you know how blessed she is to live in Japan? She never uses English in Japan, it's literally useless. She's going to stay there forever and never see her family ever again, so why teach her kid English???????

[/sarcasm]

Posted

"Move to Japan - Will you forget English? 日本に来て英語を忘れちゃう?"

https://youtu.be/a1V7Jpe1LXfs

Someone who is aalmost certainly Mira imo left this long comment on her latest video: 

Screenshot_2015-08-24-15-57-27.png

Screenshot_2015-08-24-15-57-33.png

Screenshot_2015-08-24-15-57-39.png

Posted

know what's funny about that? Let's think for a sec that someone real and not mira left that comment. That user sure know a LOT about this website, remembering every single detail and name calling and apparently also obsesively follows others vloggers channels and reads every single comment. That user seems like a PULL member in my eyes. 

And guess what? That account was created TODAY. No other interaction whatsoever.

Mira, you are not fooling anyone

Posted

I just love how obvious she is. She knows people are smart enough to know it's her comment, but I guess she won't stop trying :alpacadone:

Posted

"Mira I know you're gonna delete this but [...]" I'm pretty sure she'd keep any comment up that's kissing her ass, especially when it's bringing down Sharla and others at the same time. For someone as busy as she claims to be, she has an awful lot of time to write essays with sock puppets. Will she ever learn? :alpacadone:

Posted

Cleeeaaarly Mira in my opinion.

Firstly, someone that was a fan of Mira would not spend time on 'hate forums' long enough to read every accusation or even keep up with this negative drama so intently. This is the old PULL we're talking about, too, because no one on here has as of yet called her 'Quasimodo' for example, so her obsession with Mira would pre-date this forum (and seeing that she only created her account today, I wonder why she hasn't left that comment a long ago since she has apparently kept up with the drama so intently). Alternatively, she might have read Mira's ED article or 4chan's comments about her, which - again - begs the question - why?! Why would a fan subject themselves to what is clearly hateful mocking of their idol and not meant as a legitimate source of information in this situation? She is still here, too, because she knows that we are still accusing Mira of sockpuppeting.

Secondly, like you guys pointed out, too, she knows a lot about Sharla and what she gets up to, so much so that she follows her interviews in addition to knowing how frequently she collabs with YouTubers now and in the past. Surely, she could be a fan of Sharla's and thus know this information, but she doesn't sound like a fan seeing how she bashes Sharla - something Mira has done a lot, too. More than others, Mira has always tried to drag Sharla down with her, so it's interesting that this 'fan' here focuses on the same exact person and knows a lot of information about her despite not liking her.

There are also typos ('leach') and odd capitalisations ('Tweets') which are both Mira-esque (and both are also something a spell-checker wouldn't pick up; the lack of other typos Mira makes could be explained with a spell-checker). This person also says 'I am sorry' at one point ('I am sorry what kind of person even does that anyways'), which is something I have noticed Mira says a lot in her regular speech, especially when she's upset and defending herself. This person also knows about moving in Japan - another thing Mira, too, knows about.

So, to summarise, this 'fan' here has presumably a long history of frequenting 'hate forums' about Mira, but has not defended her before today. She also has a long history of following Sharla (despite not liking her) and tries to point out the wrong things she does, just like Mira. Her style of writing includes typing errors and expressions that are typical for Mira. She knows about renting apartments in Japan. She is a long-time Mira fan but has not made an account on YouTube to comment on her videos or even subscribe to her until today; she did not even do this when Mira was receiving most of her hate.

Mira needs to stop. Honestly.