• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kanadajin3 Videos

4726 posts in this topic

Posted

Didn't she make a white Japanese video? In that, it was about white people raised in Japan. Which the real term is "third culture kid" for that... 

She did.  One of the people in her video even made a video himself saying he wanted to clear things up, that he's not Japanese, he's an American born and raised in a foreign country, and she posted a comment either on her video or his (can't remember where the comment was) about how, he is Japanese because that's the culture he was born and raised with.

She's seriously delusional.  She's trying to convince herself that when she applies for citizenship she'll be 100% Japanese, forgetting the fact that she's white, Canadian and always will be.  Regardless of what citizenship she hold.

Posted

Well she does not care what other people think of her since she did all these scandals and dramas.

Posted

A new video...

What the duck..

Posted

When she speaks, I can't follow her. It's weird - it's like she has an odd way of saying things and I have trouble grasping what she's trying to say lol.

Posted

So I am not alone with following problems lol

Posted

I can't pay attention to what she's saying. That weave is distracting.

Posted (edited)

The hair doesn't even match her real hair, lol :haiplz: Anyway, what is going on with her eye-area in the thumbnail ? It kinda looks like she tried to PS herself or something :waatplz: Maybe my mind is just fu**ing with me.. :alpacadone:

mira_ps.thumb.png.e91896b9b10937cc621707

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

She did.  One of the people in her video even made a video himself saying he wanted to clear things up, that he's not Japanese, he's an American born and raised in a foreign country, and she posted a comment either on her video or his (can't remember where the comment was) about how, he is Japanese because that's the culture he was born and raised with.
She's seriously delusional.  She's trying to convince herself that when she applies for citizenship she'll be 100% Japanese, forgetting the fact that she's white, Canadian and always will be.  Regardless of what citizenship she hold.

Exactly. I'm an expat in Asia and sadly once in awhile you meet these types who say "we" like they actually belong to that race/culture. And go figure they're all really into blogging. I wonder if her first husband really cut it off because of her racial dysphoria. :feelsbad:

Posted

LOL at that video. "Don't stand out in Japan!" *dresses like Brittany Murphy in Clueless*

Posted (edited)

Has anyone else seen this video of hers?  It's not new, I think it was posted about a month ago.. but geez.. I can't tell whats more entertaining the ignorance in the video or the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmnlSDk7KzY

Edited by jessyrawr

Posted

what is happening with that photo? i think she is trying to learn ph or something cuz dang

Posted

That "drunk" video was embarrassing. I didn't even pick up on her being drunk. I didn't hear any slurred words. How did she acquire that female friend in that video. Pay her?

And I have no need for a video that just has people goofing off. Leisure is fine, like going to a restaurant, or talking politics, or hauls even. But just straight up horseplay?

Posted

That "drunk" video was embarrassing. I didn't even pick up on her being drunk. I didn't hear any slurred words. How did she acquire that female friend in that video. Pay her?

And I have no need for a video that just has people goofing off. Leisure is fine, like going to a restaurant, or talking politics, or hauls even. But just straight up horseplay?

I agree with everything you said.  I don't think she was drunk at all, just trying to be "silly" and show she can be fun.. it came off as embarrassing and desperate.

Posted

^^ When does Mira NOT come off as embarrassing and desperate? 

Posted

^^ When does Mira NOT come off as embarrassing and desperate? 

xD Good point.