• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kanadajin3 Videos

4726 posts in this topic

Posted

Literally someone tell me where the bottoms are shown bc I'm stupid and couldn't see them.

Posted (edited)

Literally someone tell me where the bottoms are shown bc I'm stupid and couldn't see them.

She put a picture to her instagram where you can see the backside clearly, it's the fifth post currently xD

Edited by nyan

Posted

Tbh, I think she's desperately trying to appear relevant and her over enthusiasm and 'drunken behaviour' are so beyond cringeworthy :alpacadone: why is it that in all her videos she has a different persona? She's either over enthusiastic, sounds like a fifties housewife or uses really out of date phrases. I just feel really bad for her, because in that beach video she looked like she was desperately trying to fit in/like an over excited puppy because people were giving her the time of day.

Posted

She put a picture to her instagram where you can see the backside clearly, it's the fifth post currently xD

ugh. If it's a trend over there, it's not cute on her

Posted

ah, this girl needs help and better friends

Posted

Most girls wear covers over their bikinis. Whether its a tank top, shorts, or a special mesh cover (all the suits at Avail came with a cover), most chicks won't go with just the bikini. I live in a Nothern area, and I think people are more conservative here cus I see people on TV in Okinawa or whatever and the girls on those beaches don't look covered up. But where I live, wearing just the bikini gets you way more attention than you want.

That being said, I don't think there is anything specifically trendy about her bikini choice. It's ugly IMO and if you like wearing panties over a thong, there you go.

Posted

This girl is gross. She comes off like so racist towards Japanese people, like they're these fascinating creatures ooo so exotic. And like a typical weeb, fetishizes the culture. Like no, basic weeb girl, Japanese people are not flattered by your obsession with their culture. 

Posted

I'm sure she has Japanese friends or acquaintances that she hangs out with. It's not that difficult to make friends as a foreigner, especially since there are a lot of young Japanese that want to learn about international cultures. I don't believe she presents her nasty Internet personality in public or among her neighbors, so they don't see that side of her often. Also, I don't believe they are the kind of people that spend much time browsing Youtube or are interested in Jvloggers. Most of my friends and peers here in Japan(I'm married to a Japanese man/legitimate permanent resident) don't look into that side of pop culture. If I was a crazy bitch online with dozens of sockpuppet accounts, or even had a public Youtube channel, they would have no idea unless I told them. 

Yeah,  she always displays mush-mouthed, simple Japanese skill. Alcohol or not. I would never mistake her for "White Japanese" or Native. :|

Since you're a perm resident and familiar with things, just for the sake of having fun.. Could you debunk her ass here (she lurks so we will get some reaction) :alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush:

Posted

:) Sure, I'll  do my best to contribute facts and opinion about being a foreigner wife/mother in Japan. I used to participate in the original Kanadajin3 thread on PULL 1.0 but I took a long break. However, l would lurk during that time and I don't know how many times my jaw dropped to the floor reading about Mira's lies, misconceptions and aggressively stupid opinions about Japan.

Posted

A new video...

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5hM6lp8iyQ 

so now she drunk vlogs. i feel so odd watching this

like she is trying really hard to make it seem like shes at some important party. i feel like i am watching a bad jersey shore video.

Yeah, morbid curiosity got the better of me and I watched it.

When she spilled her drink she actually said : "I spilled my alcohol"

Who talks like that in real life?  I have never referred to an alcoholic beverage as "alcohol", especially in a party setting.

In fact, the only thing that I usually refer to as "alcohol" is isopropyl alcohol (antiseptic alcohol).

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted

Lol wtf is a white Japanese?

Does she mean she is biracial? As in, half white and half Japanese? 

She looks like a white person. A white weeb trying to be Japanese. *barf*

Posted

That hair extension thing though... It's not even the same color as her own hair.. Well at least she's not wearing that trashy wig anymore.

Posted

Lol wtf is a white Japanese?

Does she mean she is biracial? As in, half white and half Japanese? 

She looks like a white person. A white weeb trying to be Japanese. *barf*

Didn't she make a white Japanese video? In that, it was about white people raised in Japan. Which the real term is "third culture kid" for that... 

Posted

That hair extension thing though... It's not even the same color as her own hair.. Well at least she's not wearing that trashy wig anymore.

What extensions, tho? I can't see it.