• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Kiki's Back lol

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Got curious the other day and googled Kiki after ~*lilou vos*~ disappeared from existence, and lo and behold she started her youtube back up lmao

Now she's into the whole """"""self care inspiration""""""" movement??? I couldn't make it too far..it's so painfully boring lol

Posted

Personally I'm still interested to see where this at least goes, it's been kinda boring so far but it's definitely not the worst type of content

Posted

Personally I'm still interested to see where this at least goes, it's been kinda boring so far but it's definitely not the worst type of content

I feel like if it came from a genuine place I’d be interested, as would a lot of people. But we all know it’s a sham

i think if she went over her growth as a person and acknowledging the stupid shit that she’s been involved in I could believe her. Because that would TRULY make her vulnerable and it would be interesting to see her open up to her audience

Posted

I feel like if it came from a genuine place I’d be interested, as would a lot of people. But we all know it’s a sham

i think if she went over her growth as a person and acknowledging the stupid shit that she’s been involved in I could believe her. Because that would TRULY make her vulnerable and it would be interesting to see her open up to her audience

Oh definitely. At this point considering everything, even if it means losing personal "pride" I'd definitely like to see Kiki come clean and kind of just admit everything. I understand it's genuinely hard to do that especially with miss Kiki's online shenanigans and she would expose herself to people who have been blissfully unaware, you can't really grow as a person unless you truly realize your mistakes and own up to it, that's how you can properly move on and do better. It's definitely a lot more respectable imo when people are willing to fully acknowledge they've done some very fucked up things, again, you can't really grow and move on with your life without doing so. And if my memory isn't totally shot isn't Kiki nearly 30 at this point too? Why waste the rest of your life letting the horrible things done in the past just keep piling up?