• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kiki's Back lol

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Got curious the other day and googled Kiki after ~*lilou vos*~ disappeared from existence, and lo and behold she started her youtube back up lmao

Now she's into the whole """"""self care inspiration""""""" movement??? I couldn't make it too far..it's so painfully boring lol

Posted

Personally I'm still interested to see where this at least goes, it's been kinda boring so far but it's definitely not the worst type of content

Posted

Personally I'm still interested to see where this at least goes, it's been kinda boring so far but it's definitely not the worst type of content

I feel like if it came from a genuine place I’d be interested, as would a lot of people. But we all know it’s a sham

i think if she went over her growth as a person and acknowledging the stupid shit that she’s been involved in I could believe her. Because that would TRULY make her vulnerable and it would be interesting to see her open up to her audience

Posted

I feel like if it came from a genuine place I’d be interested, as would a lot of people. But we all know it’s a sham

i think if she went over her growth as a person and acknowledging the stupid shit that she’s been involved in I could believe her. Because that would TRULY make her vulnerable and it would be interesting to see her open up to her audience

Oh definitely. At this point considering everything, even if it means losing personal "pride" I'd definitely like to see Kiki come clean and kind of just admit everything. I understand it's genuinely hard to do that especially with miss Kiki's online shenanigans and she would expose herself to people who have been blissfully unaware, you can't really grow as a person unless you truly realize your mistakes and own up to it, that's how you can properly move on and do better. It's definitely a lot more respectable imo when people are willing to fully acknowledge they've done some very fucked up things, again, you can't really grow and move on with your life without doing so. And if my memory isn't totally shot isn't Kiki nearly 30 at this point too? Why waste the rest of your life letting the horrible things done in the past just keep piling up?

Posted

What did she do? I'm only familiarized with Dakota.

Posted

I would love to see that too! But honestly I am liking her new content compared to the old stuff.  I always feel bad for people coming from bad relationships.  Maybe it’s a step toward that, at least! 

Posted

Oh definitely. At this point considering everything, even if it means losing personal "pride" I'd definitely like to see Kiki come clean and kind of just admit everything. I understand it's genuinely hard to do that especially with miss Kiki's online shenanigans and she would expose herself to people who have been blissfully unaware, you can't really grow as a person unless you truly realize your mistakes and own up to it, that's how you can properly move on and do better. It's definitely a lot more respectable imo when people are willing to fully acknowledge they've done some very fucked up things, again, you can't really grow and move on with your life without doing so. And if my memory isn't totally shot isn't Kiki nearly 30 at this point too? Why waste the rest of your life letting the horrible things done in the past just keep piling up?

I agree. It doesn’t matter what she wishes to present herself as now if she doesn’t fully address said “shenanigans.” Her more bizarre and grievous activities were not connected to her abusive relationships. They were her doing.

Posted

I agree. It doesn’t matter what she wishes to present herself as now if she doesn’t fully address said “shenanigans.” Her more bizarre and grievous activities were not connected to her abusive relationships. They were her doing.

Ummmhmmm.
She's playing that victim card, only this time she's selling empowerment.
Maybe she did turn a leaf... but she's not humble. She's coming off like a life coach, lol. A self-help guru.
Girl, please.