• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

@ Mods? Nyx? Anyone?

87 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Was also wondering why a lot of threads are taking so long to get approved and we get no answer when we ask about this issue. Legit thought the forum was deleted last weekend cause I couldnt enter for two days. 

I think the forum needs more admins and mods, maybe some sub forum mods as well.

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

• Is there a way to contact someone when the forum is down yet again? Is there a reason why it happens so often recently? Some users move to Discord when PULL is down, but I guess most of them just don't use that page or don't know it exists and other than the PULL bot there, there's no info if the page will come back or if it's just dead forever (which a lot of us were suspecting when PULL was offline for over 24 hours this weekend).

I agree with all the points everyone has given but I agree with this one the most. 
I'm not part of the discord (i was a month late for the cut off, messaged about it and never got a reply either) So when the site goes down I don't even get the option of talking to other members about whats going on, if they can't access it too or anything like that so i'm just stuck without anyone to communicate with wondering when or if the site is gonna come back because there is absolutely nobody I can get in touch with 

Posted

I agree with all the points everyone has given but I agree with this one the most. 
I'm not part of the discord (i was a month late for the cut off, messaged about it and never got a reply either) So when the site goes down I don't even get the option of talking to other members about whats going on, if they can't access it too or anything like that so i'm just stuck without anyone to communicate with wondering when or if the site is gonna come back because there is absolutely nobody I can get in touch with 

Same. Once the site is gone I won't get to talk with some people here ever again. 

Posted

It would be a good idea to create another temporary forum for times when this one is down. Even if not everyone has an account on it, at least there would be a place to go of they want to see what is happening. I was on Discord for a short time, I'm not a fan of those sorts of platforms. I'm old fashioned I guess. 

Can you still start free forums? It's been YEARS since I tried to run a forum.

Posted

It would be a good idea to create another temporary forum for times when this one is down. Even if not everyone has an account on it, at least there would be a place to go of they want to see what is happening. I was on Discord for a short time, I'm not a fan of those sorts of platforms. I'm old fashioned I guess. 

Can you still start free forums? It's been YEARS since I tried to run a forum.

I guess you can, at least in the Spanish ones, but dunno about English. 

Posted

This was posted Monday. Has anyone heard anything? Or seen them interact anywhere else?

Starting to worry :alpacaworry:

Posted

"I have to delegate conducting the mod interviews to a head mod"

oh ew. if you're actually letting the nazi mod conduct interviews i will be so disappointed 

Posted

oh ew. if you're actually letting the nazi mod conduct interviews i will be so disappointed 

There's a nazi mos??

Posted

Why are you calling mods nazi??? 

Also, good luck with the mod search, I still recommend mods for sub threads, I think it will make things smoother.

Posted

Also, good luck with the mod search, I still recommend mods for sub threads, I think it will make things smoother.

We are working on a way to implement mod privileges for specific threads!

Posted

Yeah, the site was down for a whole week here. I could get to the tea when it was fresh and I'm sad : (

but do take your time.