2037 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she was mainly known on PULL 1.0 for:
- her horrible singing

- her horrible shoop

winter-parka-wengie-10.jpg
(trying to find the picture where her arm magically disappears)

- Dishonest about her plastic surgeries
TjVAyQ5.jpg

Did I miss anything?

Links:
Main youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD9PZYV5heAevh9vrsYmt1g
Second youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/wengieofficial
Instagram: https://instagram.com/misswen
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wwwengie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wengie

Posted

I've never heard of her but....That video....Uhhm.
I felt so uncomfortable while watching this. :darth:

Posted

( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) woho..

Posted (edited)

I always get curious of the age of her new boyfriends. She's close to 30 and all of her (past and current)boyfriends look like 16-20 to me. Not that there's anything wrong with dating younger guys if they're of legal age. Just an observation lol

Also, this was... bad lmao,

Edit; I'm still searching for her extreme photoshop mistakes, and in the meantime I found two pics that raised my eyebrow

What is anatomy even, lel.
Link to where I found them: http://www.wengie.com/2014/01/outfit-post-charming-skater.html

lmao.png

Edited by Kaninchen

Posted (edited)

Has she had eyelid surgery too:Alpacaconfused: In the photo with her boyfriend (omg, he's hella cute) her eyelids look really.. idunno, off? :alpacadone: She also made a quite similar video to the one Venus posted about asian vs american makeup, only Wengie posted her's awhile ago :lamaheadshake: Think her's is waaay better then Venus, she at least got the main point's of the "America" look right!

I just hate how she (and other beautyguru's like Michelle) always go on about "natural beauty" while they won't even admit to they'r surgery's :Alpacamad: I mean, there's nothing wrong with having plastic surgery or filllers, but if you wanna go with the whole "love what God gave you" shit they could at least admit to it and not act like it never happened :alpacafedup: Also funny how she point's you other's for PS, while she won't admit to it herself :Alpacashocked: 

First edit : blogpost < Just read the post and in this post she actually admit to PS.. Daaayyym When I first found it I just looked at the photo's, lol :D All that is left now is to admit to surgery and realize she just can't sing... :alpacadone:

Second edit : Daym, she looks like a chipmunk when she smiles.. :alpacadone: I usually think chipmunk-ish looking people (like the Japanese Youtuber Takeyaki :alpacalove:are adorable looking, but she just fucking terrifies me O.o

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

I like wengie. I've been watching her for a very long time. She seems really nice and chill and isn't snobby like some internet people. But yeah, when is she going to admit her surgeries? I think those would make really great videos. 

Also her makeup application has improved. Looking at her old videos her eyebrow drawing is quite horrendous lol.

but if anything. She seems super hard working and I think her YouTube content is really good nowadays. I remember a really long time ago she posted a video just on a sock look book and moving her feet around and I was like what lol.

Posted

Her fried hair still looks like spiderwebs

Posted

She's engaged you guys. 

Btw Anyone know how old her soon-to-be-hubbie is?

She's engaged you guys. 

Btw Anyone know how old her soon-to-be-hubbie is?

he just looks so young.

image.jpg

Posted

I think someone on one of the previous forum's said he was 20 or so.. He's alot younger than Wengie :lamaheadshake: What is wrong with her face in that engagement photo ? :darth: Her nose and jaw just looks so off.. 

Posted

Because her toplip disappeared and the blur tool is used beyond my understanding.

Posted

Oh my her hair...looks bad.

Posted

I think he's 23? 
They've been dating for 1.5 years. I wonder what the rush is though?

He looks and sounds like an Australia Citizen and all so it can't be some visa issue lol 

Posted

Anyone know if she's gotten an implant on/in her chin/fillers for the chin? Hard to spot wiggly chin in the last video I saw from her so I'm wondering if she had surgery for it or something.<----Typed that then watched a recent video. Jk, found it. lol

While she's a total PS mess, I like how she's lightened up in her videos in the last few months. She used to look so uncomfortable in front of the camera.

Posted

i don't know about the plastic surgeries but she has admitted to using photoshop

,,Ahh photoshopping and editing techniques....I use them, and a lot of people do, because on the internet, we can be the best person we can be via these techniques, call it an escape from real life, and your own fantasy world. I just want to show you guys that in reality it can be different so please don't compare yourself to any of these images, or unrealistic "versions" of people.

Myself included.''

Posted

i don't know about the plastic surgeries but she has admitted to using photoshop

,,Ahh photoshopping and editing techniques....I use them, and a lot of people do, because on the internet, we can be the best person we can be via these techniques, call it an escape from real life, and your own fantasy world. I just want to show you guys that in reality it can be different so please don't compare yourself to any of these images, or unrealistic "versions" of people.

Myself included.''

i am glad she admits to using photoshop. so many internet people use it so obviously and never admit, instead people feel bad because they see how 'perfect' these people look and wonder why they can't look like it, when even that person doesn't! but she should admit her surgeries i think. i dont mind her.