• Announcements

    • Negative Reputation   08/03/19

      We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rachel Amber

Members
  • Content count

    669
  • Joined

  • Last visited


Community Reputation

3964 Neutral

2 Followers



About Rachel Amber

  • Rank
    Merveilleux
  • Birthday 06/12/73

Recent Profile Visitors


3150 profile views

Rachel Amber's Activity

  1. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic softcozywitch (Serena Lin)   

    That bit about her not washing her face was so gross especially since she's always complaining about it being hot where she lives. Not only was it gross, it was stupid as fuck. "I have huge pores." No, you're just dirty. Basically, she has sweat, make up and other shit all over the pillow she sleeps on every night, just building up.
    • 4
  2. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic softcozywitch (Serena Lin)   

    Personally, I wouldn't want anything made by Serena or from Serena. I feel like it'll just ooze negativity and bad energy. 
    • 1
  3. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic General Koreaboo Thread   

    They just look like every other white person trying to look like an Asian person to me
    • 25
  4. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic J-Instagrammers   

    I hate that some non-asians can't just enjoy Asian based things without pretending they're mixed or whatever. Its so annoying and cringe . 
    • 11
  5. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic softcozywitch (Serena Lin)   

    Its been posted here numerous times already 
    • 1
  6. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic softcozywitch (Serena Lin)   

    her Twitter is just a whole different mess of its own lol
    • 0
  7. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic softcozywitch (Serena Lin)   

    I bet she's ordering 100 white dresses right now so she can skin walk as her 
    I don't know about you guys, but I find her content extremely boring. 90% of it is in her room and the other 10% is stolen from other instagrammers. I'm not sure if it's because she's trying so hard to take on all of these aesthetics or if it's because she has no personality and is inconsistent.
    • 3
  8. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic Won Nation (Yvng Juuggin, Rich Hobo, Sleepy Da Plug)   

    yeah, I instantly knew when she said Sesame Street headbands 
    • 3
  9. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic softcozywitch (Serena Lin)   

    babielamb? 
    • 3
  10. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic softcozywitch (Serena Lin)   

    Is she losing followers? I could've sworn she had more than 115k recently??
    • 1
  11. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic General Koreaboo Thread   

    I wish people would learn that EVERYTHING does not need to be posted on social media 
    • 3
  12. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic J-Instagrammers   

    I think out of all the people on this thread, i'm mostly shocked with Mahoushani because I used to follow her a long time ago and thought she was pretty chill and unproblematic but unfollowed her for whatever reason. I just looked at her lolcow link and it is a hot mess. was not expecting her to be doing foursomes with random people 
    • 4
  13. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)   

    im so embarrassed for them. Those bathing suits are a mess and so is their self awareness and self esteem 
        
    • 1
  14. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic softcozywitch (Serena Lin)   

  15. Rachel Amber added a post in a topic softcozywitch (Serena Lin)   

    Well, you know Kanami had a typewriter as well (that I also doubt she uses) so.....monkey see, monkey do
    • 5