• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7958 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm here to add some more about the Pokimane/Tyler1 interaction.  Poki did a stream yesterday, January 11.  She addressed the situation at the beginning of the stream.  During this stream, she was playing normal games with Toast and another guy (not sure of his name).  She picked Draven again and then proceeded to change into a Tyler1 "reformed" shirt and wear the exact same headset that he uses.  You can see this around the VOD at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217735236?t=46m56s.  

I'm sure she was trying to make a joke out of it all, but some of the things she said didn't make too much sense... I couldn't find the exact timestamp, but at some point she says that she didn't leech at all, and she considers leeching to be "sticking/latching onto someone for their fame".  She also stated that people just don't understand the streamer life.  Someone also asked her why it was okay to pick a champion she'd never played before in a ranked game, and she said something along the lines of "It doesn't matter because I was on a lower elo account, and I still thought I could win.  I would never do that on my high elo account."

What do you guys think of all of this?  During the stream it seemed like when she addressed the controversy she would speak in a weird calming voice as she tried to justify it all and then go back to her normal voice.  To me, it just seemed like she was trying to put more attention on the matter.  She seemed kind of frustrated having to keep defending herself and changed out of the "reformed" shirt, though. 

Posted (edited)

I'm here to add some more about the Pokimane/Tyler1 interaction.  Poki did a stream yesterday, January 11.  She addressed the situation at the beginning of the stream.  During this stream, she was playing normal games with Toast and another guy (not sure of his name).  She picked Draven again and then proceeded to change into a Tyler1 "reformed" shirt and wear the exact same headset that he uses.  You can see this around the VOD at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217735236?t=46m56s.  

I'm sure she was trying to make a joke out of it all, but some of the things she said didn't make too much sense... I couldn't find the exact timestamp, but at some point she says that she didn't leech at all, and she considers leeching to be "sticking/latching onto someone for their fame".  She also stated that people just don't understand the streamer life.  Someone also asked her why it was okay to pick a champion she'd never played before in a ranked game, and she said something along the lines of "It doesn't matter because I was on a lower elo account, and I still thought I could win.  I would never do that on my high elo account."

What do you guys think of all of this?  During the stream it seemed like when she addressed the controversy she would speak in a weird calming voice as she tried to justify it all and then go back to her normal voice.  To me, it just seemed like she was trying to put more attention on the matter.  She seemed kind of frustrated having to keep defending herself and changed out of the "reformed" shirt, though. 

She's trying to assuage the situation while bringing more attention to it, since that might bring her more viewers. She previously stated on her Twitter that she would not talk about this incident anymore.  I guess she's going down the road of "all attention is good attention", though she may be frustrated at all the comments demeaning her on various places on the internet.

From her statement, she's definitely a leech in denial by her own definition. Her attempt to cause controversy and cosplay of Tyler1 already shows that she's latched herself onto him for fame. Furthermore, from reddit comments, Trick2g used to host her when she had very little viewers. She also latched onto Meteos, but ditched him after he "retired". Her logic has some issues, shown by her on-stream statements and tweets (1 & 2).

My question to you and other posters: Do you think she planned for this to happen? Planned the bad acting and contradicting tweets since drama brings attention?

Edited by TrashWifu

Posted

She's trying to assuage the situation while bringing more attention to it, since that might bring her more viewers. She previously stated on her Twitter that she would not talk about this incident anymore.  I guess she's going down the road of "all attention is good attention", though she may be frustrated at all the comments demeaning her on various places on the internet.

From her statement, she's definitely a leech in denial by her own definition. Her attempt to cause controversy and cosplay of Tyler1 already shows that she's latched herself onto him for fame. Furthermore, from reddit comments, Trick2g used to host her when she had very little viewers. She also latched onto Meteos, but ditched him after he "retired". Her logic has some issues, shown by her on-stream statements and tweets (1 & 2).

My question to you and other posters: Do you think she planned for this to happen? Planned the bad acting and contradicting tweets since drama brings attention?

I don't think she planned for this to happen because anyone can easily get on her channel and watch her stream from the day of the sniping and find the truth. This situation paints her as a dishonest person which puts a huge dent in her "wholesome" personality. She lied about it on Twitter because I don't think she realized just how much evidence her stream gave. But I don't get why she would bring more attention to the matter by continuing to talk about it on stream other than for attention. With all her recent drama, it looks like she's on a path to self-destruct her wholesome image. 

Posted

She also sexualizes her Photos. That's also a good example of how bad she is at photoshopping. Poki_Noodle.jpg.57446dec4ae0b001509b6011

Похожее изображение

Картинки по запросу pokimaneПохожее изображение

Also, let's take a look at her old pictures and compare with new overly ps'd ones

B1QAq7HIMAAYEDv.jpg

Похожее изображение

Картинки по запросу pokimane photoshop

Похожее изображение

Похожее изображение

Похожее изображение

Картинки по запросу pokimane

CD36qNOUUAAT3I7.jpg

Картинки по запросу pokimane irl

Meanwhile Poki IRL:

Картинки по запросу pokimane irlDHJjAchU0AIlrMM.jpg 

And of course, her terrible and cheap cosplay. She never even changes her make-up.

Картинки по запросу pokimane cosplay

Похожее изображение

Похожее изображение

Похожее изображение

Похожее изображение

Похожее изображение

And wigs... Wtf? Not surprised that her own hair look bad. 

Posted

Don't have much substantial to add but why is her makeup so terrible, specifically her mascara? It's so clumped and...weird looking

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Also, let's take a look at her old pictures and compare with new overly ps'd ones

Hidden Content

Meanwhile Poki IRL:

Hidden Content

And of course, her terrible and cheap cosplay. She never even changes her make-up.

Hidden Content

And wigs... Wtf? Not surprised that her own hair look bad. 

Her old pictures were still overly ps'd and filtered. 

These ( 1 & 2) don't seem to be photoshopped, but they're over 5 years old. 

By the way, how does she look so thin on her webcam, but a lot bigger in some pictures?

@fluffysheep : She cakes on concealer and foundation while placing over 2 layers of mascara on her eyelashes. Sources: Her makeup tutorial she posted on Twitch. 

@jannamain4head:  I think a better timing would be 22:02 since she initially says "nevermind his elo is too low" at 21:36. At 22:02, she searches up the ELO of the people he plays with.
Edited by TrashWifu

Posted

Meh her her photos or makeup don't bother me I'd make myself look better too if I had an audience. She is cute but plain to me and there's cuter girls out there but she got lucky with exposure. Her lying about the tyler1 thing is funny I don't care about her leeching at all but she could of been smoother about it.

Posted

OH WE IN HERE!

This bitch, so much to unpack... its going to take awhile. Most recently about her leeching.

Someone called her a leech and claimed that she was "passed around" the LCS scene. (She had dated Meteos, currently dating Bjergsen):https://clips.twitch.tv/TemperedMoralVanillaSoonerLater 

Here is her response "roasting" the T1 fanboy:https://clips.twitch.tv/DependableFlaccidOryxDendiFace 

A far cry from:

Must of hit a nerve with her, as there is some truth about her getting passed around more than double buffs in a bronze game.

Posted

OH WE IN HERE!

This bitch, so much to unpack... its going to take awhile. Most recently about her leeching.

Someone called her a leech and claimed that she was "passed around" the LCS scene. (She had dated Meteos, currently dating Bjergsen):https://clips.twitch.tv/TemperedMoralVanillaSoonerLater 

Here is her response "roasting" the T1 fanboy:https://clips.twitch.tv/DependableFlaccidOryxDendiFace 

A far cry from:

Must of hit a nerve with her, as there is some truth about her getting passed around more than double buffs in a bronze game.

And she still calls herself a wholesome streamer...(:

Posted

Also can we talk more about how much photoshop goes into her photos?

I mean make up does wonders, but no way in hell this face

Poki Gross.PNG

takes photos like this 

poki shop.PNG

Posted

She still has makeup on in the boxing video. 

Posted

Oh god, that 1 cap of her schoolgirl Ahri cosplay shows how her nose contour isn't blended at ALL and it shows in her other cosplay pics. 

Posted (edited)

She whores herself out just like the other e-cam girls but she actually plays games in between, she and Emiru are pretty nasty and they are both guilty of this shit and they try to play it off like they are on some high chair compared to Pink sparkles, Cincin, Amouranth, etc 

Screenshot_2018-01-13-19-42-44-1.png

Screenshot_2018-01-14-12-29-24-1.png

Screenshot_2018-01-14-12-31-44-1.png

Screenshot_2018-01-14-12-30-21-1.png

Screenshot_2018-01-14-12-33-02-1.png

Screenshot_2018-01-13-19-41-29-1.png

Atleast she doesn't bronze the fuck out of her stomach to make it look like she has abs unlike emiru lmao 

Screenshot_2018-01-11-16-16-37-1-1.thumb.png.969a80fc1b211addfe7de20277fa43a2.png

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ehWSa87xlXM

you can find so many poki hoe compilations 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSr0uoAOyA

few examples out of many 

And Poki stop trying to lead your retard viewers into thinking your half or part asian 

Edited by Lurker2