• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

2343 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I found this girl while I was on Instagram. She's from Sweden but her parents are Kurdish. She lives in the UK.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikan.mandarin/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQIHySegAR0GlGak3_104w

What interested me was the fact is the hashtags she uses on her posts

59a2d3e040c91_.thumb.JPG.e678f271d394da0

She also sponsors a lot of her posts. 

She said before that she can't get into kpop but like the music. She also said before that she used to watch anime that she doesn't watch it anymore. 

She also sings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHrb1sbBHo

She doesn't seem problematic to me, just a little weebish maybe? 

Edited by aqt
I misheard her and I changed the parents part.

Posted

She acts like a weaboo lol😂

I think she's just a rich gurl that buys everything she wants, she also does photoshoots every 2 seconds. I know that she edits lots her pics.

Look at the skin colour difference

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-32-48-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-31-38-1.thumb.p

You can even see it here

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-35-42-1.thumb.p

+ She isn't original At All

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-40-56-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-41-15-1.thumb.p"senpai notice me"

and when she tries to be original it ends up like thisScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-46-18-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-44-25-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-45-18-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-51-52-1.thumb.p

She delteted these pics bc she improved a bit lol

Also she edits the thing in the chin (sorry idk what is the name of it):

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-45-37-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-52-51-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-53-04-1.thumb.p

Oh well I think she's popular bc she's skinny, buys lots of things and sponsors lots of shops. 

Posted

She acts like a weaboo lol😂

I think she's just a rich gurl that buys everything she wants, she also does photoshoots every 2 seconds. I know that she edits lots her pics.

Look at the skin colour difference

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-32-48-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-31-38-1.thumb.p

You can even see it here

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-35-42-1.thumb.p

+ She isn't original At All

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-40-56-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-41-15-1.thumb.p"senpai notice me"

and when she tries to be original it ends up like thisScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-46-18-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-44-25-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-45-18-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-51-52-1.thumb.p

She delteted these pics bc she improved a bit lol

Also she edits the thing in the chin (sorry idk what is the name of it):

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-45-37-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-52-51-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-17-53-04-1.thumb.p

Oh well I think she's popular bc she's skinny, buys lots of things and sponsors lots of shops. 

Imo she is cute, and I even want to see a tutorial on her makeup. She seems unproblematic but I'm wondering if she ever goes outside unless it's for pictures.

Also new Instagram post!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYTfJ3oHEiL/?taken-by=mikan.mandarin

Posted

One time I insta dmed her complimenting her and she was really rude and acted like I had shit talked her? Maybe she's just a very stand offish person but I used to follow her but not since she did that 

Posted

One time I insta dmed her complimenting her and she was really rude and acted like I had shit talked her? Maybe she's just a very stand offish person but I used to follow her but not since she did that 

Receipts?

Posted

I think she's okay? The skin color changes was probably because of camera360 or line camera auto edits; if your skin is tan the app will brighten your skin automatically. Just changing the "brightness" setting of your photos using line camera with no intention of lightening ur skintone at all, will whiten your skin. 

Well idk but in her latest pics her skin looks whiter + you cant see the thing" in the chin   Its like :|

Posted

Receipts?

they were dms from an account I deleted (sorry :/) but basically I told her I thought her nose was unique and pretty and she thought I was being sarcastic I guess? She took unique as an insult. Later she said she was stressed though, but she was initially just so rude that I ended up not being a fan of hers anymore

Posted

I don't know anything about her, but she's always one of the top posts in the koreanfashion hashtag and it bothers me because her style isn't kfashion at all LMAO Picky of me, I guess, but other than that I just don't think she's very special? She looks like any other white girl who's in her kawaii phase. 

Posted

There is stuff going on with her nose. The shoop is strong, in every pic her nose is different..? Her chin too?

Posted

I don't know anything about her, but she's always one of the top posts in the koreanfashion hashtag and it bothers me because her style isn't kfashion at all LMAO Picky of me, I guess, but other than that I just don't think she's very special? She looks like any other white girl who's in her kawaii phase. 

Yeah she looks like every other girl in the west trying that sexy-cute trend that's been going on, on IG lately.

BTW did she shoop her neck? lol looks like a giraffe 

Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 12.10.52.png

Posted

I find a lot of her photos cringy. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but most of them come off as tryhard and awkward to me. A lot of her poses are unflattering and a little off, like she's trying to copy poses she sees online but doesn't know how to angle her body to make them work. It's also pretty offputting how every post of hers is an advertisement. It comes off as really ungenuine and I wonder how much she's being paid to endorse all these aliexpress resellers. 

Posted

I find a lot of her photos cringy. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but most of them come off as tryhard and awkward to me. A lot of her poses are unflattering and a little off, like she's trying to copy poses she sees online but doesn't know how to angle her body to make them work. It's also pretty offputting how every post of hers is an advertisement. It comes off as really ungenuine and I wonder how much she's being paid to endorse all these aliexpress resellers. 

59a3fee6b602a_.thumb.JPG.38e8dd1e471ee41

I've seen this pose so much with those 'ulzzang' models so often. I think she is copying ulzzang models and anime characters.

Overall she seems like a try-hard.