• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Amberlynn Reid

130 posts in this topic

Posted

I really am surprised nobody started a thread for this girl, so I hope I'm doing this right. :alpacaheadshake:
AL is a youtuber with a pretty weak following, but she gets a decent amount of views for it because of all the drama she's surrounded in.

Youtube
Instagram
Twitter

she already has threads on lolcow and gg but i really feel like she belongs here.
she's done a shit done of problematic things, such as manipulation, lying, fake accusations, animal abuse, treating her gf like a child, however promotes positivity and love and uwuuu
her likes-dislikes ratio is nuts and if you watch any of her videos you'd understand why;; she's constantly lying about literally everything

i sincerely recommend watching skankhunt42 0's videos on AL if you need to :alpacadone: 
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/157939.html is her lolcow thread if you need to know more! 

a literal rundown of shit can be seen in this video, pointed out by a lolcow user (cries im sorry i donno how to spoiler things yet;;;) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DnCB3KwXFE

"her house is a fucking tip, garbage all over the place and then she randomly brings home another cat to add into her zoo??? The conditions her dogs are kept in are deplorable, shit like this makes me mad because there are totally worse fates for animals than death. Overcrowding and neglect is defs one of them. One thing I will say is good on her for calling the vets and everything but like still. . . she doesnt work or do anything so i doubt she is prepared to take on the responsibility of yet another animal.
''i feel like someone abused this cat and just dumped it'' but her dogs live in their own filth . . . like come on dude. Take a step back and check how your animals are living before you go picking up anymore. common fucking sense. She also admits to taking on another kitten not too long ago and having to give it up very quickly due to apartment rules, what pisses me off is shes romanticizing the idea of rescuing all of these animals without even giving much of a thought about the care and time they require. Like seriously put down the fork and take the dogs for a walk theyre going stir crazy and you can tell.
Also lol at 7:00 in she stops recording and orders her gf around like a butler." - No. 157974

she also worked for a super top secret government job before quitting suddenly, without giving her job any notice, to pursue her beautiful youtube dreams! and at 30k subscribers, she claims to make like 4k per month so "its totally ok guys i can definitely live just from youtube"

also is on and off disabling likes/dislikes and comments when it gets too rough, despite how everything would be totally fine if she just made an apology video and fucking?? stopped lying??

i dunno, thoughts? maybe i'm being too harsh, but she rubs me the wrong way :alpacafedup:

edit: pls let me know if this is in the wrong thread/if somethings up so i can fix!!

Posted

Didn't she lie about being abused by her girlfriend or am I wrong?

Posted

Didn't she lie about being abused by her girlfriend or am I wrong?

yeah she's the one; she made a fake rape accusation video and then deleted it later after all the hate
everybody figured out who it was she was talking about too, though 
kasey with a k on youtube- ftm trans i believe 
video response is here, and oh boy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qwge54dkK8&t=3s

Posted

yikes

IMG_0469.JPG

Posted (edited)

The poor animals :alpacaworry2:. They deserve better. Take care of the pets you have before getting more. Geez.

Edited by Nyanko Sensei

Posted (edited)

The poor animals :alpacaworry2:. They deserve better. Take care of the pets you have before getting more. Geez.

right?? and yet she always rags on people who dont take care of their pets.. like girl you better take a look at yourself. :\
someone even made a video about her animal abuse on youtube omg

Edited by littleghosts

Posted

Poor animals... :alpacaworry2:

Story time : one of my mom's friends owns many cats, half a dozen chickens and a dog. All of them, minus one of the cats, live outdoors the whole year. She and her family wanted to go on a vacation for 2 weeks and asked this girl to watch over the house and the animals. And when the family came back, the house was covered in filth and stank horribly. The girl almost never walked the dog (a very active breed btw), but let it shit and pee everywhere without cleaning up. Same with the cats who weren't used to being indoors so they went everywhere. She never picked up the eggs from the chicken coop either, and as a result, her hens didn't lay eggs for almost a whole month. Today, they still only lay half the previous amount...

Her reason : She loved animals and thought it was cruel to let them outside and to separate babies from their moms. 

There's nothing worse than so called "animal lovers" who call out for cruelty for the dumbest reason, and those who want to feel better about themselves by using a kitten or a dog to satisfy their hero syndrome.

______

Also her breathing bothers me a lot. From the videos I've seen, she often needs to take those huge breaths. That can't be good at all for your health. She claims to forces herself to eat, but then minutes later she says she's always tired and hungry ? I'm by no means a nutritionist, but if she ate a healthy, balanced diet with veggies, protein and fat instead of chugging those damn weight loss pills and them pizza slices, she'd feel so much better. I'm not sure she even knows how they're supposed to work.

The whole video is her basically bitching about pills, food, being fat, eating disorders, how eating carrots and an apple is unhealthy, bragging about herself, being snowflakey af... Seriously, who in their right mind can subscribe her content ? It's not even worth watching ironically... 

Posted

yeah oh my god! ^ i binged watched (pun intended) her videos a while back just out of amazement and her breathing worries me
she's also been to the doctor dozens of times, and told her viewers the doctor said she was healthy. like?? really AL?? 

she tried to go vegan a while back, which, props u know, however she didn't take it seriously at all, even though she claims she tries to eat vegan as much as possible--shows herself stuffing her face with chicken. i mean, that's not the part that bugs me, eat chicken if you want to, but don't boast and brag about veganism if you don't even do it :| 

her 16 bad things she did in 2016 video was a totaly joke too, had none of the actual shitty stuff she did in 2016, just 'coverup stuff"
"oh my god i didn't tip a really rude waiter you guys" was literally one of the 16 things :alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

I've never met a healthy person that seems so out of breath at rest unless they ate way too much/quickly or have an asthma flare up. It can be a serious sign of lung/heart problems and really shouldn't be ignored. If she drops some weight she'll likely be fine since it's probably related to her obesity, but still, if she plans to continue with those shady weight-loss pills she could do even more damage to her body... Just thinking about it is scary. :alpacaworry:

It takes guts to become vegan, I agree with you. But damn, if she says she's serious about it then she shouldn't treat it as a badge of honor that somehow suddenly makes you a better person for eating a salad. You can't be a part-time vegan, you either are or you're not. (It's not like vegans have a good rep on the internet already)

If the fact that she didn't tip a rude waitress for using the wrong pronoun and not brushing her hair were the worst thing she did that year, then AL must be a freaking saint. (She even lied in that video, in one of her vlogs, she said that the waitress called Destiny a "he", but in the "16 shitty things" one she said she called Destiny "it" for dramatic effect. xD)

Edited by SKR

Posted

I've never met a healthy person that seems so out of breath at rest unless they ate way too much/quickly or have an asthma flare up. It can be a serious sign of lung/heart problems and really shouldn't be ignored. If she drops some weight she'll likely be fine since it's probably related to her obesity, but still, if she plans to continue with those shady weight-loss pills she could do even more damage to her body... Just thinking about it is scary. :alpacaworry:

It takes guts to become vegan, I agree with you. But damn, if she says she's serious about it then she shouldn't treat it as a badge of honor that somehow suddenly makes you a better person for eating a salad. You can't be a part-time vegan, you either are or you're not. (It's not like vegans have a good rep on the internet already)

If the fact that she didn't tip a rude waitress for using the wrong pronoun and not brushing her hair were the worst thing she did that year, then AL must be a freaking saint. (She even lied in that video, in one of her vlogs, she said that the waitress called Destiny a "he", but in the "16 shitty things" one she said she called Destiny "it" for dramatic effect. xD)

yeah, same :( even someone i know who is pretty overweight doesnt breathe that heavily. she really doesn't seem to even care;; and all the sodium she eats can't be helping when she doesn't barely drink any water. she like, survives off diet coke, which is sooo bad for you. aspartame is gonna get her if she keeps it up 

they dont I: and she's making it even worse lolol if she actually did go vegan it'd help her weight loss, and she claims that she felt the best she ever did when she was vegan, but has no plans to go back... like....
surejan.w529.h352.jpg

and yaaa changes her stories like 10x for ~the drama~ lol she actually kills me 
in the comments someone called her out on it and she replied with "that was a different time"
really, exact same story, twice? hmmm smells fishy 

Posted

I'm so happy theres a thread about this person. 

Her attitude of "OMG liek I have SooO many subscribers. I make SoU much money thanks to all my fans slaaay me BTdubs all u haters hate me becuz you're jealous of all mu money and fAME$ lmao bye fuuhhlicia" drives me up a fucking wall. 

She has 30k but talks like she has 300k. Girl, pls.

Someone so desperatley needs to humble this human. Preferably someone with more subscribers than her because ((sub count)) is the only language she knows. Pull her off her high horse and maybe slap some sense of [[you're 26 & almost, if not already, 500lbs]]. 

Get the fuck with it and get your life together. 

uuuRRRAAAAGGHH. 

:rageplz:

Posted

I'm so happy theres a thread about this person. 

Her attitude of "OMG liek I have SooO many subscribers. I make SoU much money thanks to all my fans slaaay me BTdubs all u haters hate me becuz you're jealous of all mu money and fAME$ lmao bye fuuhhlicia" drives me up a fucking wall. 

She has 30k but talks like she has 300k. Girl, pls.

Someone so desperatley needs to humble this human. Preferably someone with more subscribers than her because ((sub count)) is the only language she knows. Pull her off her high horse and maybe slap some sense of [[you're 26 & almost, if not already, 500lbs]]. 

Get the fuck with it and get your life together. 

uuuRRRAAAAGGHH. 

:rageplz:

yeah she really frustrates me :\ 
like the moment you think "oh she's changing for the better" she pulls some crap again
i'm beginning to think she likes being hated 8^)

Posted

yeah she really frustrates me :\ like the moment you think "oh she's changing for the better" she pulls some crap again
i'm beginning to think she likes being hated 8^)

Wouldn't be surprised that she likes being hated b/c infamous or not, fame is still a part of it, no?

Posted

Been following her on lolcow her and her ex Destiny are simply terrible. Both needs to grow up and actually act their ages

Posted

yeah 
it has me reeling that destiny has a small puppy
when she smacked a dog in the face
animal abusers dont deserve animals