Lilou Vos

87 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As many already know Kirsten has moved or is just working in LA right now and stars in B-list horror movies. From my understanding she has a contract with Full Moon Productions and will be starring in more movies in the future. This means lulz for us. 

Keeks has freaked out and asked some of her co-stars to private their accounts so we couldn't laugh at her. This is fucking because as low-grade actors in LA the only way to get any kind of recongnition and chance of getting casted into a big blockbuster movie is to make yourself known and that includes social media. How many movie stars do you know with private accounts? Not many. It's a way of promoting and becoming known.

Bonus! Kik-- I mean Lilou in an all lace top lol

IMG_3799.thumb.JPG.264fe32d14b06331fdfa4

Edit

Kiwi farms found out how Kiki landed this film. As part of a gofundme for $5000 so this means Kiki is no actor living in LA, but is just staying there until shooting and promoting is over.

IMG_3800.thumb.PNG.594f43848f429acb87266

As you can see Kiki isn't the only one who claimed the prize. 5 others shelled out 5k to say they were in a B-list horror film.

Edited by Ashtar
More information

Posted

Bonus! Kik-- I mean Lilou in an all lace top lol

IMG_3799.thumb.JPG.264fe32d14b06331fdfa4

I can't see the picture :alpacasad:

Posted (edited)

Some people on lolcow were speculating that maybe, because she was on the promotion clip, she wasn't one of the 6 people who paid for the role... we still have to wait to find that out I think... 

Edited by rumilu
grammar

Posted

I can't see the picture :alpacasad:

IMG_3799.thumb.JPG.e541d45a14e01cd6a5bc8

sorry!

Some people on lolcow were speculating that maybe, because she was on the promotion clip, she wasn't one of the 6 people who paid for the role... we still have to wait to find that out I think... 

according to the IMDb page for it she is in the cast but if not that would be hilarious. The movie comes out on amazon so I guess I'll lower myself to giving it a watch so I can see kaka's acting.

Posted

If you do could you post some screen caps here? 

Posted

Here are some screen caps of her in her "movie" 

1481762042738.png

0.jpg

Posted

1481762042738.png

0.jpg

Ugh. What a try hard cringe fest.

Posted

So she's paying THEM to be in their movie? 😂 That means literally anyone who can scrounge up enough money can be signed on for a role... it has nothing to do with "talent" or "skill" or even "looks". Also, why is she wearing those ugly braids? 😧 Her head looks like the shape of a lightbulb. She's so scrawny, her hair needs volume! I've never seen or heard of this series, but is her role supposed to be the sexy psycho girl type? Sort of like Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad? Cause I'm not feeling it at all. 🙄 She's more like the female version of Freddy Kruger (minus the scars or whatever). 😶

Also, I think that the reason she and Dakota unfollowed each other is because she is trying to ditch the name Kiki Kannibal (or at least, any correlation to it) and has taken on a new identity "Lilou Vos". If people can see that Dakota is following "Kiki Kannibal" then she'll continue to be known for that. That can't be good if you're trying to run from your racist, homophobic past whilst trying to become famous. :< And the fact that she's made her "Lilou Vos" profile private further confirms my suspicions.

Posted

So she's paying THEM to be in their movie? 😂 That means literally anyone who can scrounge up enough money can be signed on for a role... it has nothing to do with "talent" or "skill" or even "looks". Also, why is she wearing those ugly braids? 😧 Her head looks like the shape of a lightbulb. She's so scrawny, her hair needs volume! I've never seen or heard of this series, but is her role supposed to be the sexy psycho girl type? Sort of like Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad? Cause I'm not feeling it at all. 🙄 She's more like the female version of Freddy Kruger (minus the scars or whatever). 😶

Also, I think that the reason she and Dakota unfollowed each other is because she is trying to ditch the name Kiki Kannibal (or at least, any correlation to it) and has taken on a new identity "Lilou Vos". If people can see that Dakota is following "Kiki Kannibal" then she'll continue to be known for that. That can't be good if you're trying to run from your racist, homophobic past whilst trying to become famous. :< And the fact that she's made her "Lilou Vos" profile private further confirms my suspicions.

That or they're both losing relevancy so fast that they're trying to evoke conspiracists and make themselves important again. 

Kiki cannonball / Kirsten Ostrenga / Kiki Mimieux / Lilou Vos needs to get a grip. Seriously, how can anyone in their early 20's still live at home and mooch off their parents? The Ostrengas have been struggling financially for a really long time now, I wonder how they could scrounge up enough $$$ to buy a movie role for keeks, cover her living expenses in LA (bc let's be real that shitty acting job wouldn't pay much or at all), and supplement her with enough money to buy shitty lace clothing and rock jewelry? 

Posted

The expense have to be costly. How much could she possibly be making living out in Cali/L.A.?

CD47F60E-CA7C-483E-B631-F3907510789A-647-00000145658A507C_tmp.png

Posted

1481762042738.png

0.jpg

is it a minor role?

Posted

is it a minor role?

I think so, she isn't listed in the credits as far as I know.

Posted

I think so, she isn't listed in the credits as far as I know.

i think thanks to all of us viewing her imdb page, she's listed #7 on the cast list on the movie imdb lol

Screenshot_20161222-005731.thumb.png.ee7

Posted (edited)

balding.thumb.JPG.705d470a60e7f824aa739e

She's balding. #Karma

Edited by JaneLane

Posted

Oberheller Friede Steitze...Sturmbahnfuhrer those 'german' words don't even make sense the latter one is probably supposed to be 'sturmbannführer' but for Oberheller I have no fucking clue and I live in Germany