• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

13 posts in this topic

Posted

From what I know of, Kiki didn't make any new videos for about 6 months. And when she did post a new video it was her and her (Japanese) boyfriend named Taku. She posted 2 videos of them pretty sure, but I checked on her youtube channel and the videos seem to be gone!

Posted

From what I know of, Kiki didn't make any new videos for about 6 months. And when she did post a new video it was her and her (Japanese) boyfriend named Taku. She posted 2 videos of them pretty sure, but I checked on her youtube channel and the videos seem to be gone!

I think probably because other Japanese guys won't idolize her then

Posted

keeks also deleted makeup videos at some point, she has barely any videos right now

Posted

People also mentioned she deleted her vegan recipe stuff? Apparently she's going on a deleting binge. Probably gonna reinvent herself. 

Posted

People also mentioned she deleted her vegan recipe stuff? Apparently she's going on a deleting binge. Probably gonna reinvent herself. 

again?:notimp:

Posted

She might go in another phase transition

but who knows~

When she didn't post videos for 6 months I thought, hey, maybe she's a bit grown up now and gotten off the internet. 

I may have been wrong..

Posted

Does she post somewhere else at the moment? 
Sorry about the question i just don't follow her anywhere...

Posted

What I know of she's active on Twitter and Youtube. The last time a checked (a long ass time ago) I think she's given up in posting on hr website because no one reads it. 

And I don't blame ya, who would follow with her anyways?

Posted

I would hate to have Kiki's life and mentality, where she thinks that she HAS to have some sort of audience to feel like she matters.. and she's never going to be this "famous" person that she wants to be... so in turn she will never be happy... her and Dakota remind me of the old school movie "What ever happened to Baby Jane" she had her 15 minutes of "fame" then died off and lived the rest of her life in the past, while her sister who always lived in her shadow became more successful .. it's just sad..

Posted

I ended up checking through her blog and she mentioned the products she used in the past weren't something she'd use nowadays,  probably referring to the products not all being cruelty free or 100% vegan, like we all know she loved Urban Decay and they started testing because of the law in China. I think that's why the makeup videos are out. What I don't get is why she deleted all her numerology and other random topic videos, it doesn't seem like she's changed that much so I think she's probably still into that. Maybe she wants to become more pro on youtube and focus on animal rights and veganism or whatever she's also into? I mean I've seen people harvest their own videos in order to change the topic of their channel and become more consistent and strict with genre.

Posted

Oh wow..

Nowadays all snowflake are wapanesies!!!  Lol... 

Posted

Theyre all deleted for some reason