• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

742 posts in this topic

Posted

since I haven't found a thread on Pewdiepie yet, I'm gonna make one myself! I love him and he always manages to bring a smile on my face and just.. Makes my day, he also is a reason why I haven't really been.. Depressed. 

And yea.. I love him, but what do you guys think of him?

Posted

Although he tends to be obnoxious (as a Youtuber, not as a person), and is straight up loud, I still enjoy watching him. Lately he's becoming a straight up shitposter though, although it works naturally for him and he doesn't force it. Unlike Markiplier who tries too hard to meme.

Posted

Although he tends to be obnoxious (as a Youtuber, not as a person), and is straight up loud, I still enjoy watching him. Lately he's becoming a straight up shitposter though, although it works naturally for him and he doesn't force it. Unlike Markiplier who tries too hard to meme.

true

Posted

The pugs:alpacacrush:

Posted

I like his girlfriend, Marzia. I think they are a cute couple and probably have the best relationship out of the most popular gaming youtubers. But Pewds has gotten super annoying recently. I loved his videos back when he was only semi famous and enjoyed watching him change and mature. But a lot of his recent videos are not that interesting. 

Posted

To be honest, I used to be a big fan of him, but this year/lately he is starting to become.. Idk, a shitposter. He is basically just talking about drama, memes and dicks. I don't find him funny anymore :( I still watch old videos of his to make me smile lr lighten up a day abit. His new videos can't make me smile even a little. He also kind lf changed his voice if anyone noticed? It's darker/lower now. When he plays games the cuts out alot of parts. He didn't do that before. He is making it harder for himself and more boring for some of his fans when he cuts the videos too much. He also makes unneccesery edits (i can't point out then rn bcz i cant rmb lol) He is trying to hard to become edgy and typical white guy or something i don't even know. He is just not funny anymore, or that what I think :)

Posted

I used to watch him during the Amnesia gameplays, he was so annoying and yelled "Barrels!" all the god damn time, I used to think he was funny but he started to become boring, I don't even pay attention to him now same thing with Markiplier they used to be my top two favorite game players now they're boring and dull to me. 😕

Posted

The thing with Mark trying to meme hard is ironic, mostly. And I feel like Felix/Pewds' shitposting for the most part is ironic as well. He's trying to call out what youtube has turned into (clickbait, forcing your vids to get past the 10 min mark for more ads, seemingly meaningless vids, etc..) while doing the same thing because he's trying to play the shitty system youtube has now. I almost like his videos more for that now because he's not trying to force content and his videos are more thought out, as shitposting as they seem. he even refused to post videos while he was on vacation 'cause he's aware the quality wouldve went down from trying to force it. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

I used to watch his videos and be a big fan of him a few years ago. After a while I got tired of the constant screaming in my ear and I got headaches every time I watched him lol. I haven't seen any of his recent videos though

Posted

Honestly, as a youtuber, I find him very annoying, cannot stand him at all but as a person, he seems like a total sweetie.

Posted

I think his current content is way better than what he used to post yrs ago, doesnt need to act cringey for his fanbase anymore bless

Posted

his videos are a hit and miss for me... mainly because i'm a casual gamer (maybe that's the reason) but yeah if there's one game he plays on camera that i'm particularly interested i enjoy his videos... despite the shouting. 

Posted

his videos are a hit and miss for me... mainly because i'm a casual gamer (maybe that's the reason) but yeah if there's one game he plays on camera that i'm particularly interested i enjoy his videos... despite the shouting. 

I agree about his videos being hit or miss. I personally prefer it when he does an entire series for a game, like when he played Slenderman, Amnesia, The Walking Dead, and Corpse Party. His more recent, shorter videos seem a lot more impersonal and waaaay more clickbaity. He also seems to be straying away from doing video games and doing some separate segments, like 5 Weird Things.

Posted

I used to love him when I was younger.. Maybe 12-13 years old?(To get an idea of how long ago this was, I'm currently 17) I got bored of him eventually. To me, it doesn't seem like he loves making content anymore... They seem lazy/half-assed. He's doing these stupid shitpost videos because that's what's popular these days.