• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jeffree Star

1313 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't kept up with him since Myspace days, any rundown of his timeline? :S

Posted

Nice makeup but he has a pattern of being pretty racist.

http://racistbeautybloggers.tumblr.com/search/jeffree+star

Yeah, I never really cared for him but when I watched Stephanie Nicole's video it made me aware.

If anyone wants to watch the video.

It's 40 minutes but imo it's worth watching.

Posted

I remember him from Myspace and I listened to his music (still do sometimes). Sad to see he's just another attention seeking diva.

I can't believe he acts the way he does. When I was a teen I would have never noticed.

Didn't he claim he slept with one of those popular Myspace scene queens? I remember she had like green-blue hair or something.

Posted

Hasn't he gotten some flack from people for being a dick when it comes to sending broken highlighters, or the wrong colour lipsticks?  Like, attacking people online, or refusing to send replacements when he's liable? And he complained about the brush on the Kylie lip gloss kit things, and has multiple cases of having substandard products, and refusing to do anything about it, bar attack the person complaining.

As nice as some of his products look, I'm never buying any of them, too much risk... And he has a lipstick called abused... that's almost as bad as Kat Von D's underage red... I need to find a lilac lipstick that's not from a slimeball...

With this, and he's clearly racist tendencies, shouldn't he be in the Little Snowflakes thread? I'm pretty sure he fits the criteria.

Posted

Yeah not only is the lipstick called abused it's a dark purple blue colour, like the colour of bruises, awful.

Posted

I love Stephanie Nicole, she really opened my eyes on his shady and childish behaviour. Its so painful seeing people hype he and his products when they either dont know about him and his behaviour or just completely disregard it and turn a blind eye because ya know, whats popular and all. But whatever, thats their choice. 

Honestly if he ever finds this thread, I think he will blow up something crazy.  

Posted

His makeup line is okay. 

Posted

Nice makeup but he has a pattern of being pretty racist.

http://racistbeautybloggers.tumblr.com/search/jeffree+star

Lold when I scrolled down "smh brown voices are always silenced" nah nah, just big social sign saying "whites not allowed" making..
On the other hand, I do not give shit if he runs his mouth and says shit worse than hitler did as long as he doesn't acts on his words. I just want makeup mmk.

Posted (edited)

He has a shitty personality too. He called a fan and customer of his who really loves him "pathetic". Unprofessional as fuck.

Edited by bitchchan

Posted

Lold when I scrolled down "smh brown voices are always silenced" nah nah, just big social sign saying "whites not allowed" making..On the other hand, I do not give shit if he runs his mouth and says shit worse than hitler did as long as he doesn't acts on his words. I just want makeup mmk.

I wouldn't care if his makeup palette was made out of gold selling for $40, I still wouldn't want a cent going to a person like him.

I thought there was already a thread about him ? 

Also, I remember Jeffree when he was making music... So glad that's over. Same with the BOTDF hype. 

Posted

I love Stephanie Nicole, she really opened my eyes on his shady and childish behaviour. Its so painful seeing people hype he and his products when they either dont know about him and his behaviour or just completely disregard it and turn a blind eye because ya know, whats popular and all. But whatever, thats their choice. 

Honestly if he ever finds this thread, I think he will blow up something crazy.  

Yeah thanks to her I feel so stupid...
especially about the Weed thing...I mean even my boyfriend and I watched his videos and we were like pretty entertained by it and I never gave it a second thought that he was smoking on camera but thinking about it now it kind of angers me

He claims that he uses medical weed for his anxiety yada yada which is totally cool I do that too because it helps some people HOWEVER to me its just a 'lifestyle' he's promoting not educating people about how good smoking weed COULD be or how it could affect people badly, some get crazy paranoia oder dissociative. He should have never explained the medical aspect imo because he just makes people who really need it seem ridiculous imo...

It seems like once you're in his circle he's totally charming and genuinely nice but as soon as you're displeasing him he'll cut you off and worse :// but maybe thats just my impression

Posted

wow. anyways i'm not going to get into "social justice warrior" stuff here, but his comments are stiff hurtful to some people (even if you yourself are not affected).

Have at it. I neither buy his makeup nor do I care what comes out of his mouth. I'm sayin if his makeup is really good and I did use it (my friend swears by it) I wouldn't care about his insignificant existence and just buy the makeup. Other people need to realize not everyone gives a shit unless there's actual hate crime involved such as harassment or assault. Not everyone shares the same view, and that applies to SJW attitudes as well.

This is kind of the image I'm getting rn not saying it's your intention but some people just get tired of it you know. 
tumblr_o0yx5jVpMs1uwxwcuo1_400.gif

In hindsight there are much larger things SJW should focus on and much more important things. :/ Jeffree is small time compared to those who are literally trying to make slavery and shit happen. Only thing Jef is doing is running his mouth without a second thought. kinda like HS dudes and frat guys

I wouldn't care if his makeup palette was made out of gold selling for $40, I still wouldn't want a cent going to a person like him.

Meh I don't care, but like I said I don't buy his stuff, and I don't care whether others do or don't. You buy what you and I buy what I want. As long as there's no child laborers or cruelty in the business I don't see why am not allowed to say I would.