• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

9136 posts in this topic

Posted

wow ....just wow ....for being such a fan of that developer and his idea of yandere develope its like getting a reality slap , bravo for searching all this up ! 

to be honest the part of him yelling at his fan base for spamming him with suggestions was a big disappointing even the fact that his volunteers were being treated as one along with it , i mean only " he " can decide what is in and what is out ,  ofc he is but really ? some of the suggestions that were given to him were good in the video he complained about them . 

i would also question his gaming coding because a lot of the things he get is from volunteers especially the items  .

he even keeps trying to copy or " inspired " from other games such as the one that he showed in the preview hit man / yakuza / panties high school  , when i was like " is the game idea was the only original ? "  but even in the yakuza video he made another video about people back lashing his ideas of YanSim .

the creepiest thing is the games are a lot about " murder / waste of a human / hatred  "  makes me feel like he got something against people like the fact that he couldnt get a girlfriend so he throws his anger and hatred on the game .

and i do believe he still uses the same program of https://archive.is/DXGiJ 

which he mention in his Lunar game idk how to say this but its just the program or the Digital of the yandere dev game looks very similar to it and also i noticed in his thread he avoided people recommending him other 3D programs to use along with it even his character Lunar he was taken inspiration from an anime .

i believe the back lashing at him it was a good idea because that is how creativity comes from , if he is going to just sit down and do what he wants not knowing what is right or wrong then he will face a lot of judgment from the game and become illogical ( why this ? why that ? what is this suppose to be Etc ) many questions that he wouldnt be answer because he was focusing too much on the Idea of the game rather than the game itself .

but i do believe he got improved a little in Yandere dev in his whole creativity but what disappoints is that :

- the game is inspired from other games 

- he wasnt considered wither to stick with Realism or Anime look a like in yansim , he wants the game to be similar to animation but at the same time realistic , like the whole school building / activities / being caught but at the same time anime look a like such as girls wearing panties in sport / illegal chest figure in girls /  Devil summoning . 

- not doing his research done about the School in japan , ( not all japan schools have all this stuff neither in animation ) i mean he wants to give this game so many options that its becoming just too much , if he wants to make the game hard he should Reduce options . ( that is how i see )

-he wasnt improving in 3D modeling , i noticed how in YanSim his characters in wiggly curly / two tailed  hair seem to be .......look like a spaghetti curls , and if he since 2014 working on a modeling then to me it seems he hasnt done anything improved .

Posted (edited)

wow ....just wow ....for being such a fan of that developer and his idea of yandere develope its like getting a reality slap , bravo for searching all this up ! 

to be honest the part of him yelling at his fan base for spamming him with suggestions was a big disappointing even the fact that his volunteers were being treated as one along with it , i mean only " he " can decide what is in and what is out ,  ofc he is but really ? some of the suggestions that were given to him were good in the video he complained about them . 

i would also question his gaming coding because a lot of the things he get is from volunteers especially the items  .

he even keeps trying to copy or " inspired " from other games such as the one that he showed in the preview hit man / yakuza / panties high school  , when i was like " is the game idea was the only original ? "  but even in the yakuza video he made another video about people back lashing his ideas of YanSim .

the creepiest thing is the games are a lot about " murder / waste of a human / hatred  "  makes me feel like he got something against people like the fact that he couldnt get a girlfriend so he throws his anger and hatred on the game .

and i do believe he still uses the same program of https://archive.is/DXGiJ 

which he mention in his Lunar game idk how to say this but its just the program or the Digital of the yandere dev game looks very similar to it and also i noticed in his thread he avoided people recommending him other 3D programs to use along with it even his character Lunar he was taken inspiration from an anime .

i believe the back lashing at him it was a good idea because that is how creativity comes from , if he is going to just sit down and do what he wants not knowing what is right or wrong then he will face a lot of judgment from the game and become illogical ( why this ? why that ? what is this suppose to be Etc ) many questions that he wouldnt be answer because he was focusing too much on the Idea of the game rather than the game itself .

but i do believe he got improved a little in Yandere dev in his whole creativity but what disappoints is that :

- the game is inspired from other games 

- he wasnt considered wither to stick with Realism or Anime look a like in yansim , he wants the game to be similar to animation but at the same time realistic , like the whole school building / activities / being caught but at the same time anime look a like such as girls wearing panties in sport / illegal chest figure in girls /  Devil summoning . 

- not doing his research done about the School in japan , ( not all japan schools have all this stuff neither in animation ) i mean he wants to give this game so many options that its becoming just too much , if he wants to make the game hard he should Reduce options . ( that is how i see )

-he wasnt improving in 3D modeling , i noticed how in YanSim his characters in wiggly curly / two tailed  hair seem to be .......look like a spaghetti curls , and if he since 2014 working on a modeling then to me it seems he hasnt done anything improved .

Actually, I think he's using MMD and he's actually getting/stealing assets without the creator's approval. I'll add that later. Even the ability to enlarge the breast size of the characters looked like an awful attempt to enlarge the characters even in gigantic proportions. It's like he forcefully and sluggishly increased the breast size of the females in the controller that when you look at the character at a side angle, it looks more like two tumors growing our of their chests.

I added some more so you might want to check that again. Actually keep checking the post in case I added some more. Don't wanna keep reminding people to check it again.

In case you're wondering why I'll post later instead of now, it's because it's like 2 AM on my timezone so I need to sleep lol.

Edited by Sasaking Chen

Posted (edited)

i think i will start posting things along with it : 

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/868622/EvaXephon  his Fanfiction Link 

one of the thing that caught the eye in it is about the "The Life of a Sex Slave " ..........  seriously even the title is disturbing .

Wikipedia about his Yandev :

http://yandere-simulator.wikia.com/wiki/YandereDev 

he consider himself as Dandere ? 

https://www.twitch.tv/evaxephon/v/42111614?t=12s the video testing out Yandere dev 

his clearing up " misunderstanding volunteer treatment " : 

http://archive.is/PZw4s 

and a picture of him not having any formal train of coding  : 

http://archive.is/e1hoM 

another volunteer detailing more about YanDev : 

http://archive.is/fsPOC 

a 3D modeler who contribute to the game : 

http://archive.is/NXB2W 

his character packs being sold for 35 dollars : 

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/12495 

Posts that he Posted  :

https://archive.is/SUNXX  04/09/2016

http://archive.is/gttwm  03/ 09/2016

picture from it : 

54fassdd.thumb.png.b0023638b558b9a06389a54jjgta.thumb.png.d1d81efcc9827fcc3df0ac54sad2.thumb.png.ec23578571ed5c84b795339

2dsa.thumb.png.270f6ece8e1f73fddd9f516ce54fassdd.thumb.png.b24a9abd3d1729da2810354jjgta.thumb.png.9c709b77a39bef614eafeb

and this one :

844305c.png 

-credit to kiwi . 

Edited by RosieRose

Posted

That is a little disturbing. With as many big name Youtubers playing the "game", he's getting more and more attention. He just seems toxic and disgusting. There will always be differences on creative teams. It's the name of the game sometimes, but it seems he's hemorrhaging volunteers. 

Also, be thankful that people are that interested in your game enough to email you. Asshat.

Posted

I'm done. There's more evidence of him using bought assets or other ppl's work without permission. But I think you get the point. I'm not hauling everything in one post :Alpacamad::alpacabored:

Posted

I lost respect for him when I noticed how he's dragging Yandere Sim out soooo much for money. He's implementing things no one asked for, and the character models are hideous. Also, the voice acting sounds like a cheesy anime dub, which I know he could find someone better on tumblr, maybe even a decent amateur voice actor with the money he's making. Last I played of YanSim, he hadn't implemented anything new. I could barely even play it, actually (played a really early demo/beta which had nothing but you walking around a school, which is easy to implement). That was at least several months into him announcing things. YanDev kind of seems like he wants his ass patted for nothing. I've seen fan games and mods that looked and felt better than playing YanSim. It's been what, 2 years since he started? He could have easily had this done with have redundant and ugly the character models are, and how he's getting most of the shit from MMD. Like, he's implementing a ton of clubs( like a dark magic club) and they're totally unneeded, especially since he's not even finished making the maps or all of the characters. No one is asking for this stuff, he's just adding things to make it seem like he's doing something and to drag out his funding. He's taking too long for this to work, and is barely improving or progressing. The character is super edgy in YanSim too. 

Sorry for the wall of text, just tired of hearing edgy girls at my school like "OH YANSIM IS SO LEGENDARY IT'LL BE SO COOL AND REVOLUTIONARY I LOVE DEVPAI HERES 50$ FOR NOTHING"

Posted

image.thumb.gif.a3f70f7768f3aa9bd30c269a

WHAAAAAAAAAT?! 

Jesus Christ, I had no idea what he was like other than thinking what a huge asshole he was to his younger fans! 

Seriously, he's always bagging out 12 year olds, but does he realise that 99% of his fans are 12 year old anime fans? It's like he thinks his game is top of the range or something. Just because you put big tits and panty shots in it, it doesn't mean older people will enjoy it, nor does it mean younger fans will be repulsed by it. 

Knowing what type of person he is in real life sickens me. I hate disgusting "nice guys" like that. Yes, yanderedev, you are ugly, and your personality and resource theft makes me want to vomit. You can guarantee I won't be playing that game anymore, nor will I buy it if he actually ever gets off his ass and makes an actual game instead of stealing fucking MMD ASSETS (for fucks sake lol) and adding stupid ass Easter eggs. 

He posted self promotions on 4chan for a bit, so I think he thought that would cause him to have some cult following, though it seems most of /v/ has forgotten him. He tries very hard for adult fans, but it seems to attract 12 year old weeaboo girls who claim to be Yuno from Future Diary. Most adults if they want a game to fap to or something they just play Senran Kagura rather than some shitty MMD game, which is something YanDev seems to not see. His graphics are too shitty for most adults to be able to enjoy the panty shots and such. There are MMD models that look better than his models.

Posted (edited)

I lost respect for him when I noticed how he's dragging Yandere Sim out soooo much for money. He's implementing things no one asked for, and the character models are hideous. Also, the voice acting sounds like a cheesy anime dub, which I know he could find someone better on tumblr, maybe even a decent amateur voice actor with the money he's making. Last I played of YanSim, he hadn't implemented anything new. I could barely even play it, actually (played a really early demo/beta which had nothing but you walking around a school, which is easy to implement). That was at least several months into him announcing things. YanDev kind of seems like he wants his ass patted for nothing. I've seen fan games and mods that looked and felt better than playing YanSim. It's been what, 2 years since he started? He could have easily had this done with have redundant and ugly the character models are, and how he's getting most of the shit from MMD. Like, he's implementing a ton of clubs( like a dark magic club) and they're totally unneeded, especially since he's not even finished making the maps or all of the characters. No one is asking for this stuff, he's just adding things to make it seem like he's doing something and to drag out his funding. He's taking too long for this to work, and is barely improving or progressing. The character is super edgy in YanSim too. 

Sorry for the wall of text, just tired of hearing edgy girls at my school like "OH YANSIM IS SO LEGENDARY IT'LL BE SO COOL AND REVOLUTIONARY I LOVE DEVPAI HERES 50$ FOR NOTHING"

Your classmates know Yansim? Lol quick send them this thread link so they'll know how much of a noob dev, creep and lazy ass he is. (And a thief... But you know, they're just "place holders.") ;)

Edited by Sasaking Chen

Posted

Your classmates know Yansim? Lol quick send them this thread link so they'll know how much of a noob dev, creep and lazy ass he is. (And a thief... But you know, they're just "place holders.") ;)

My classmates fit the stereotypical weeaboo teen. "I'm totes a yandere-chan!! I'm like the girls in Higarashi!!" or something like that. It seems that's what most of his fanbase is though, mostly teenage girls wanting to be edgy and cool. They wouldn't understand any code, I don't think. I suppose his game attracts the right kind of people then, because anyone with any knowledge of code or how to play an actual game would know it's horrible. I play a 12 year old MMO that runs better than the YandereSim does, which is quite sad. It looks better as well.

Also,  I read on his youtube Channel the game has been around for over 2 years. Who's even asking for this stuff? What sense does this even make? Could he maybe invest into a story for his main character and the crush? Instead of adding useless features that do nothing? This brings me to another point, I'm sure he could get adult fans if he put some kind of story or reason behind why things are like this. Most people don't find joy from playing a game that's supposed to be serious when it has no backing plot besides "oh she's a yandere! you know the crazy anime girls! she kills people". Also, the voice actor seems to get worse and worse. I'll stop myself here because I'm just so disgusted with the direction the game has gone to, because it seemed like it'd be a decent, fun simulator 2 years ago.

Posted

My classmates fit the stereotypical weeaboo teen. "I'm totes a yandere-chan!! I'm like the girls in Higarashi!!" or something like that. It seems that's what most of his fanbase is though, mostly teenage girls wanting to be edgy and cool. They wouldn't understand any code, I don't think. I suppose his game attracts the right kind of people then, because anyone with any knowledge of code or how to play an actual game would know it's horrible. I play a 12 year old MMO that runs better than the YandereSim does, which is quite sad. It looks better as well.

Also,  I read on his youtube Channel the game has been around for over 2 years. Who's even asking for this stuff? What sense does this even make? Could he maybe invest into a story for his main character and the crush? Instead of adding useless features that do nothing? This brings me to another point, I'm sure he could get adult fans if he put some kind of story or reason behind why things are like this. Most people don't find joy from playing a game that's supposed to be serious when it has no backing plot besides "oh she's a yandere! you know the crazy anime girls! she kills people". Also, the voice actor seems to get worse and worse. I'll stop myself here because I'm just so disgusted with the direction the game has gone to, because it seemed like it'd be a decent, fun simulator 2 years ago.

I used to like Yansim (not so sure now) probably because I still liked anime (even though I wasn't as updated with anime and manga before) because I liked the idea that you can 'eliminate' rivals in a school setting. I guess it's just me loving action and stealth-y games but now I realized that YandereDev isn't the kind of person I thought he is (when I first watched the Natsuiro High vid comparison, his arms can be seen and were kinda chubby so I envisioned a big adult man maybe in his 30s with a beard lol) and realized that he's just dragging the game. There were really good suggestions too. Like how that Ronshaku girl (in case of realism) will remember Yandere-chan's face before she gets tranq by Yandere-chan and will suspect her as her kidnapper after she finishes interrogating her. A user pointed this out on his blog but Eva replied that "some people get amnesia from a traumatized experience" and left it at that. But another user said that he could just implement some kind of pills (the user literally typed the kind of brand the pills were) that should be given to the Ronshaku girl before tranquilizing her and kidnapping her so she'll forget wtf happened to her. But nooo... Eva just kept shooting down suggestions and instead of implementing EASY stuff like the pills suggestion and since he's lazy, he could have accepted this but instead he PROPOSED the yakuza style fighting combat that could CONSUME so much time for his volunteers (you know, cuz he's not really doing anything other than implementing easter eggs and fixing his shitty coding that's causing bugs).

Posted

Oh dear lord. I hated this game before, now I plain despise it. The voice acting was awful and same with the script. Not to mention the lazy updates that updates everything but the actual possibility of finishing the game.

I had a feeling the developer was a salty neckbeard channelling his wet dreams into a game. Plus there's no denying that a lot of environments and objects are 3DCG and MMD.

Not to mention it encourages young, uneducated girls to run around calling themselves Yandere thinking it's romantic:darth:  it's just cringe worthy

Posted

Oh man, I didn't know about all of this at all... to think I actually up until now enjoyed watching game play videos of Yansim... thanks for enlightening me!

One thing I'd like to add is that I find it rather horrifying that one of his sponsors actually sports a Nazi symbol as their icon (the black sun). Like... doesn't Yanderedev care?? Does he even know?