• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow i'm honestly surprised no ones made an Onision thread, if there was before or he isn't allowed on PULL I apologize.

Facebook

Main Youtube

Youtube #2

Youtube #3

Tumblr

Twitter

From my knowledge, Onision (full name Greg Daniel Jackson) is a vegan youtuber who discusses controversial topics, theres a lot of drama with his exes and things from the past which I don't know much about. Discuss?  :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

i use to watch him when he was decent but these are some of the things i know.

he has been married twice and his current wife is a fan girl. he had to go to mexico to marry because she was 17. :) classy.

he always has said things about how feeding your child junk food is "child abuse" and constantly shoves being vegan/vegetarian down everyone's throat, and fat shaming!

he use to actually be decent and hangout with a bunch of other youtubers but now everyone stays away from him lmao. i think he is a shit person and needs to grow up, he is a narcissist with a horrible attitude and every self opinionated. his point of view is always the only correct way apparently. I really can't stand him.

Didn't him and the 17 year old recently have a baby? Then he admitted to cheating on her? I've heard that a few times I believe

Posted

Why are these vegans like all insane. I heard he literally raped someone. A girl was telling him she didn't want to have sex because she's already slept with a lot of guys but he pressured her into it. She came out and told the story and he went on a rant slut shaming her. I don't know if this is true but he truly is scum.

Posted

Didn't him and the 17 year old recently have a baby? Then he admitted to cheating on her? I've heard that a few times I believe

they do have a kid. I'm not sure about the whole cheating thing, I think it was the other way around. There is another youtuber named Billie who talked about things on younow. Lanie, onision's current wife, is bisexual and have contacted billie about having a relationship and apparently he was alright with it. I don't know, really weird situation but here is the video.

https://youtu.be/6D71TmgGLBg

Posted (edited)

Onision Drama

eoliveson

^ Other links that have archived Greg's stuff over the years.

Edited by mispeled

Posted (edited)

OH LAAAWD THIS GUY. I watched a few of his videos a while ago where he searches something on google images then sort of reacts to it ,and something about him just urks me. Idk he gives me this ''know it all''/ ''my opinion is the best'' vibe. Btw I HATE how he edits most of his videos. He cuts from one sentence to the next so fast with little pausing and it makes me want to stop the video and take a breath for him.

Edited by Maui
typo

Posted

Why are these vegans like all insane. I heard he literally raped someone. A girl was telling him she didn't want to have sex because she's already slept with a lot of guys but he pressured her into it. She came out and told the story and he went on a rant slut shaming her. I don't know if this is true but he truly is scum.

man its guys like this that really give us vegans a bad name >.>

Posted

I knew he looked familiar. It's that UhOhBro dick.

Posted

i dont like him at all. he makes fun of cutters, eating disorders,etc. and then he justifying and calls it comedic. his fans are so immature and ignorant.

Posted

Well his fans are all stupid 12 year old boys who think that calling people fags and niggers is soooooo funny and original.

Posted

Does someone remember when he uploaded this and deleted it in less than a day because of how his subs were reactioning? (dislikes,  unsubs,  comments...)