• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Could Mira have Narcissistic Personality disorder?

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I wasn't the one who brought this up. I was wondering how Mira could've done the sh*t that she did that truly was just crazy, and how she could pretend to be other youtubers' friend but in secret be a "hater" of them all and say really nasty things about them behind their back. Another person responded to me and said she could have Narcissistic Personality disorder (google about it), and it would really explain a lot of things. Honestly I don't believe someone who seemed to live (according to her "draw my life video") such a normal life do all of the stuff that she did and might still do. What do you guys think?

Edited by Evidu
Typo.

Posted

I'm going to have to lock this thread due to breaking the first rule:

1) Please respect people’s privacy.
- Do not post any personal information such as addresses or phone numbers
- Do not post full names or any other personal information of minors, even if they post it themselves. This rule applies to our chat as well.
- Do not drag random friends/family members into this unless they are directly related to their scamming/lying/cheating
- There is to be no harassment of people that are being discussed here that crosses into the real world. Do not contact family members, friends or anyone within their place of work or education with the intent to disrupt their life.
- No armchair diagnostics please

Please do not make assumptions about people's psyche unless you have a phd.