• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

2536 posts in this topic

Posted

I would volunteer but I am awful at sticking to the point so hopefully another kind soul who is better skilled on the matter can help eventually ^_^ Am I a wicked human being for anticipating all this BS with a delight mingled with terror? 9_9 

Posted

A little nitpicky but going back to the post on Kanker's earrings, I noticed something weird in the poem:

Screen_Shot_2019-09-28_at_10.56.46_PM.th

Does she mean foxes caged and cornered? Am I just not understanding it (could someone explain) or is it a grammatical mistake? If she's going to release a poetry book, might as well try to make the language fluid, because this ain't it.

College level english skills!!!!!

Posted

You can also check the receipt thread, while not a lot of information there you guys can check the first pages of the last five kenna thread's as it holds up a lot of information there

Posted (edited)

You can also check the receipt thread, while not a lot of information there you guys can check the first pages of the last five kenna thread's as it holds up a lot of information there

that too!

So Kenna's new thread includes:
-Kenna's eras (yeah, just pics)
-Apology emails (t5)
-Aro-ace debacle (t5)
-Being buddhist
-The fresh new start v.1.0. (becoming cozykitsune) (t5)
-Being "cruelty-free" (t5)
-Disney obsession 
(t5)
-Fashion/hair choices (t5 + subforum)
-Photoshop kween (receipts subforum + t5)
-Dealing with da haterz (t5 + receipts thread)
-Rudeness (t5)
  includes her racial slurs and overall being mean
  includes the Emily debacle (in receipts thread)
-Japan stuff (t5)
 including her "Japan doesn't know how to do autumn".
-No effort (t5 + receipts subforum)
-Her season themed stuff (t5)
-Wild whiteknight week (t5)
-EUROPE!!! TO BE UPDATED!!1 

What if we brainstorm here for a bit and then make an admin remove this page and start fresh (lol) on another subforum??

Edited by I have a crush on No0b3

Posted

I'd be more than happy to collaborate on a new thread summary. I've helped on Kenna summaries in the past.

Tbh I really feel in some ways like all of Thread 5 can be cut down to this:

• Moves to Japan to live the weeb dream
  • Buys Disney pass
  • Does nothing but stay inside and complain
  • Discovers autism 
  • Possibly threatens Europe with invasion

*shrug* she's so basic. 

But in all seriousness I will happily work hard on a good thread summary! It's just intimidating to match @JunkFood quality!

Please let me know if you want to coordinate!

Posted

Honestly, just tell me what to copy and paste and I'll add it in the intro, so anyone can go ahead and write it out! (Though can I copy and paste something under spoiler tag?)

Posted

I'd be more than happy to collaborate on a new thread summary. I've helped on Kenna summaries in the past.

Tbh I really feel in some ways like all of Thread 5 can be cut down to this:

• Moves to Japan to live the weeb dream
  • Buys Disney pass
  • Does nothing but stay inside and complain
  • Discovers autism 
  • Possibly threatens Europe with invasion

*shrug* she's so basic. 

But in all seriousness I will happily work hard on a good thread summary! It's just intimidating to match @JunkFood quality!

Please let me know if you want to coordinate!

I think the debacle with the hair dresser was important too about how she's not able to perceive herself as she is and ended up insulting a professional's work

Posted

I have a completely empty day today so I can comb through thread 5 and make a list of the most "important" (lol Kenna and "important" in the same sentence) events if no one else is doing it :)

Posted

Posting this here, but apparently the fall kween is looking at wearing pants for the first time in her life. *gasp*

C29029D5-7CF2-49E5-8BE4-4A86BC040439.thu

Posted

I think the debacle with the hair dresser was important too about how she's not able to perceive herself as she is and ended up insulting a professional's work

Autism (new!)

Kenna posted a new video last month where she revealed she had been diagnosed with Asperger's (a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests).
Now, even if some of us do doubt her diagnosis, it would be petty and rather rude to go up to her and tell her she isn't valid. 
But points raised by other users, as well as herself somewhat arouse suspicions.

289FB5DD-D895-4232-A0AD-9CC9652EAF27.thuStorySaver_cozykitsune_69246750_129110414ED3E517-6610-4CA1-8840-FD2B5C61B3F9.pngCEFDA02C-77C8-44C9-879D-7E570B4CE5FE.png0E77D496-FA59-4F5A-BF8C-8132945CEE99.png78CADC83-DA8C-4572-B034-6BA1EFC0DEF4.thu

then we can do something like this right? and then just frankenstein the whole thing and vavooom a new thread summary! 

Posted

Seeing all this again is making me so mad. Diagnosed for a week and already saying autism is one of the biggest parts of herself, she really needs to fill her identity void with any label she can use

Posted

The fact the Kenna has 6 threads is alarming like does ever stop and think “maybe I am doing problematic things” 

Posted

The fact the Kenna has 6 threads is alarming like does ever stop and think “maybe I am doing problematic things” 

haha! maybe I am problematic...or not...haha unless?