• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mira's Fake Accounts

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey

So check it out.

i been following Mira's crap for a long, long time since one of the people she hurt with her fake accounts is actually a friend of mine. I also been lurking in here but since I got no time really I never thought of joning in up to now.

we all know Mira's newest drama with the blackface and all on her Twitter, right? So here's the thing, have you all noticed this chick who replies to every tweet of Mira? Her user name is KurenoLola. She's all over the place like every video at Mira's channel there she is commenting and stuff. 

With the blackface crap and all there she was again like all defense to Mira you know?

i decided to actually contact the chick. Another friend is friends with her on Facebook, got her email from her profile and I emailed her, asking if she don't know what kind of vicious bitch Mira is, like now maybe she's all nice to her and stuff but she will screw her over just like she did to ny friend, etc

chick actually replied to me but her message was actually in like perfect native sounding English and if you know the chick I'm talking about, her English is as shitty as Mira that can't understand shit what she talking about. 

Check it out her online profiles on fb and Twitter she and Mira and very alike, shallow dumb ... The Lola chick seems either half japanese or something because her japanese is actually better than her English BUT I'm starting to think this is by far like the best Mira fake account ever.

i even told the Lola chick I'd meet with her to show her some Mira shit but in her reply she kinda like refuses, some Mumbai jumbo talk.... Of course she ain't gonna meet because I think she DIESNT EXIST.

her fb profile says she a hostess in roppongi. MIRA worked in kyabakura that's basically almost the same.

she supposedly has like a Japan photography fan page on fb too but she didn't post any Japan pic exactly by the time Mira was in some other country on vacation. She says she take the pics herself all over Japan. WHO travels a lot making Japan vids? Mira, right?

thr Lola profile says she married to an ugly looking japanese guy who's like a japanese tea ceremony master. Mira is all about saying she is the perfect japanese so why isn't the Lola chick and her japanese tea ceremony master husband in any of Mira's videos and her bragging she is into that too? Yup, because these people are either Mira's invention or even if the tea ceremony master dude exist he probably doesn't even know he's married to Mira's fake account.

theyre all friendly and tight on Twitter and YouTube but have any of you guys ever seen the Lola chick in any of Mira's vids with friends? Pics with friends? I haven't so like that make me suspect this is another Mira fake account but like her best ever, you know?

what you all guys think? I'm gonna try to post like screenshots of what I'm taking about if you guys haven't seen this KurenoLola account.

cheers and stay cool

Kathy

Posted

example of both accounts together....

image.jpg

Posted

HA! I know that guy.. 

Well, not like face to face, but through the AKB48 fandom (not much of a shock there..)

Posted

I don't know if it's a fake account or real but from her google plus page she seems to agree and comment/repost every single one of mira's videos and with comments. THey have a lot of similar opinions too but I don't think they're the same person. Including because this lola woman has videos online of her husband and videos of herself. 

Posted

I posted in (I think) kanadajin videos thread. She is real. 40 year old Carolina "Lola" Kureno, maiden name Carvajal.  From what I can find, she's totally American, of Hispanic heritage. She previously worked in Portugal. She has at least two Japanese culture FB pages, vimeo and youtube  accounts, tried to start her own language institute(website is gone), and I found several employment profiles on her. This is one example. http://s1.7match.biz/teacher/database.cgi?cmd=dp&Tfile=User&num=394

I found that all in a short Google search, so I don't know anything more personal. But yes, her similarity to Mira is astounding! That forced shitty English is the icing on the cake. I also thought it was a sockpuppet at first. I'm pretty sure she is a PULL lurker. 

Posted

I posted in (I think) kanadajin videos thread. She is real. 40 year old Carolina "Lola" Kureno, maiden name Carvajal.  From what I can find, she's totally American, of Hispanic heritage. She previously worked in Portugal. She has at least two Japanese culture FB pages, vimeo and youtube  accounts, tried to start her own language institute(website is gone), and I found several employment profiles on her. This is one example. http://s1.7match.biz/teacher/database.cgi?cmd=dp&Tfile=User&num=394

I found that all in a short Google search, so I don't know anything more personal. But yes, her similarity to Mira is astounding! That forced shitty English is the icing on the cake. I also thought it was a sockpuppet at first. I'm pretty sure she is a PULL lurker. 

Whoever this woman is, she's a terrible liar. Harvard has an admissions rate of 6%, which means you have to have a GPA of above a 4.0, an SAT score of above a 2100, 2-3 well-written essays, multiple recommendation letters, and list of extracurricular activities to even be considered average. She can't even form complete sentences without grammar and spelling mistakes, so how am I supposed to believe she got a degree from one of the top schools in the U.S.? Unless she's a legacy student I'm going to assume it's a lie.

Also, the Boston Ballet Company is not world famous (no offense). It's not even the best in the United States. And to be a soloist takes years and years of training. She was probably in the corps at best

This woman should honestly take a seat and mind her own business because she seems like perfect snowflake material if she were to ever push it.

Screen shot 2016-02-03 at 9.50.17 PM.png

Screen shot 2016-02-03 at 9.50.04 PM.png

Posted

Hey

Dude, I ran my own search too.... yeah sure the chick exists but she sure not what it says on there. And I add my two cents, the real chick in the pics have no idea bitch Mira is using her shit to make a wacko fake account you know what I'm saying?

like the Japan pic page that in her Twitter profile, not uploading much lately ain't she?

stopped since Mira went on vacation to some country and then she back and saying she is like super busy and all.... yeah not much time to do shit in her own name and for her alter right?

also ain't Mira in some kinda new class like dance or some shit like that? Well my friend say like not long ago the lola account put a pic doing like dance, ballet like that

i checked kurenolola YouTube channel and is like s bunch of cat videos that's like the easiest most common kinda shit you find on the net you know, so yeah,  it ain't proving shit

also yeah there's vids with a japanese dude eating but again .... Sketchy at most

just my two cents dude... That Mira bitch is a wacko nutso and she probably now laughing that dudes believe something of hers is real the lola alter

my friend managed to become friend with that fb account but we think mira did it just to have like access to his fb profile too you know since hes a famous youtuber too but he like messaged some times, sent mail too and never a single answer

if this is a real weeaboo chick you dudes think yeah, you would think she be all happy trying to hook up with my friend and become tight since he even bigger channel than Mira but noooooo never an answer 

I say very suspicious but yeah whatever I'm just chillin .... 

See u, cheers

Kathy

Posted

Wait... who are you and why do you type like that, Ms. 5 posts? A little fishy... What's with the picture on your profile? o.O

Well, you should know how this forum works and how to create a proper opening post. Take more screenshots of the conflicting evidence you said you found, compare the profiles, etc. It would be awesome if you could show us something more substantial than typical Mira fan ass-kissing. We all know she attracts some real pieces of work. I definitely agree this woman is suspicious but we need more than what you have given us. Your last post is basically like "Okay, fine!  Don't believe me, then!" That will make users totally suspicious of you instead. Please don't do that. 

If you want, PM a mod and have them privately review what you found/the messages. They'll let you know if it's safe to post more or not. I've actually kept certain Mira information that I found to myself because the mods told me it was in bad taste to share it, so I trust their advice. I think you should ask them first if you are really convinced of your findings.  :)

Posted

I think she is real (based on 脳漿炸裂外人 post and just my opinion).  It did make me suddenly think of the "Kanadajin" user here that was down-voting everything and the few post were praising Mira.

Just a thought.

Posted

https://plus.google.com/116012904524797705983/posts

I think I might of found another one of her fake accounts but am not 100% sure, I tried to look out for spelling mistakes but I can only seem to find "channel" and that is spelled (I think that is the correct word) correctly. the account appeared around the same time all the drama started happening and people pointed out the spelling mistakes. 

I think she is using maybe a translator to write what she needs in Japanese and then translate into English.
This account what it looks like has never comment on other j-vloggers such as Sharla, R&J, Shin etc. 
Mostly comments on Mira's videos with more than one sentence and with English and the rest seem to be in Japanese and a small sentence (most, not all. There is like 3 exceptions)

The account defends Mira a lot, that is how it came to my attention. 

mira.thumb.JPG.93ee78787be5c3e3dc74ae198

This account comment saying 

"Mira, you have come a long way and you just keep amazingly improving! You are by far the best Youtuber in Japan!!Congratulations and keep up the great job!!~(*^▽^)/★*☆♪"

lola_2.thumb.JPG.e65f87df42c8aef70b435ffLola_1.thumb.JPG.2fb7b7bea8c7f69c3c77aef

Putting dislike aside for her and not knowing about the drama till yesterday I personally found other J-vloggers better because of a large number of factors (quality,)

It just seems rather odd that it is mostly Mira she comments on that does that type of content.

Mostly only likes Mira Videos
 liked.thumb.JPG.44abd9f1c1e678415fe95b35

She uploads her own videos but we have known Mira in the past use her friends to prove Fake accounts are not them. 

It is also a bit odd how a channel with 15 subscribers would be invited to a Youtube Party and also the video contains Mira. (The slight reflection also looks like a male figure, not 100% sure)
youtube_party.thumb.JPG.62d5b2b758317846

What do you guys think? Fake or not?

Posted

She seems kind of solid as an actual person to me, but definitely a weeb.

Posted

She seems kind of solid as an actual person to me, but definitely a weeb.

Yeah, Lola is real and not an alter-ego of Mira's imagination. They're together in a recent Instagram photo of Mira's @ https://www.instagram.com/p/BCksqf0NIen/?taken-by=kanadajin3. I tend to think if they hang out sometimes that Mira must have brought Lola to the event since Lola herself can't be a YouTube partner with only 15 subs. And about 42sec into Lola's video @ https://youtu.be/t3AgwpbRkpo?t=42s the reflection in the window indicates someone wearing a dress and long fingernails on her hand. . So yeah, it's probably her. She's just a harmless weeb who loves Mira for some reason.

Posted

Yeah, Lola is real and not an alter-ego of Mira's imagination. They're together in a recent Instagram photo of Mira's @ https://www.instagram.com/p/BCksqf0NIen/?taken-by=kanadajin3. I tend to think if they hang out sometimes that Mira must have brought Lola to the event since Lola herself can't be a YouTube partner with only 15 subs. And about 42sec into Lola's video @ https://youtu.be/t3AgwpbRkpo?t=42s the reflection in the window indicates someone wearing a dress and long fingernails on her hand. . So yeah, it's probably her. She's just a harmless weeb who loves Mira for some reason.

Thanks for that. I just don't understand why people will kiss that much up to her.

While thinking this account was fake I have noticed that Mira's spelling has improved a lot, so it might be harder to find. 
For example, her reply to me when questioning the accent as before. 

final_form.thumb.JPG.3fb2e4590847547e9e8

Posted

I think this may be one of them..... although it could also be a 12 year old weeaboo....

mirrrrrrrrr.png

Posted (edited)

Actually anyone can be a youtube partner, you have to be to upload vids that exceed 15 minutes. My friend has a small account with 70 subs & shes already a partner. Just about all youtubers are technically youtube partners, the difference is if they generate enough watch time to make a actual profit. You dont start to get actual money as a youtuber until you reach 1,000 subs. That said, you have to be a successful partner to get to go to events. Honestly I've never heard of youtubers being allowed a guest at youtube events but it's possible they're allowed one depending on what is happening.

Also this lola girl is definitely a japanese wanna be weeb, Mira probably has her help with a lot of her vids but it looks like she refuses to actually have lola be in any of her vids? I guess Mira doesnt like showing off her friends or Lola is a aware she could get a bad rep by being friends with publically  Mira.

Edited by Flanaidiance