• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

2649 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Mod edit:

It is against site rules to contact the snowflakes, personalities, or their families on behalf of this website.

Anyone contacting Eileen or Julia or their families and posting it here or mentioning PULL in their interactions with them will be banned.

---

Julia Zelg is a Brazilian youtuber and singer living in the UK with her girlfriend (now fiancée) Eileen.

bb605ce8c4c15188ff4811cf70ae1496.jpg

She has a history of dating old women with whom she has little to no chemistry. Before Eileen, she was with Maria and broke up with her 6 months ago. No wonder why she deleted all the videos with her since it was very embarrassing to watch. Maria was uneasy in front of the camera and it seemed like she wanted to escape the room while Julia was filming.

The age gap with Eileen is 37 years. Julia is 24 and Eileen is 61.

They literally have nothing in common and don't share the same interests. While Eileen seems to be pretty intelligent and is a BBC Radio political contributor, interested in American politics with a bland fashion style, Julia is a student who loves to spend hundreds of dollars on pastel-goth outfits.

After dating for 3/4 months, they moved together 2 months ago. Then, Julia published last week a video of herself proposing to Eileen.

I really want to talk about her since I find her relationship pretty awkward, and can't help but believe she exposes her weird relationship for attention. In the same time I like Eileen and feel like she genuinely loves Julia.

Julia's Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/JuliaZelg/videos

Julia's Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/juliazelg/?hl=fr

Eileen's Twitter: https://twitter.com/eileendefreest

Edited by redbowkiki

Posted

To be fair I've only seen a handful of her videos but their relationship definitely feels off? I think Eileen seems lovely but they're just so weird as a couple? And the fact that Julia always puts AGE GAP COUPLE ME AND MY OLDER GIRLFRIEND type stuff in the titles of her videos definitely makes it seem like it's all for views. If it wasn't for her weird ass relationships there'd be nothing to set her apart from any other slightly alternative twenty-something youtuber out there tbh

Posted

To be fair I've only seen a handful of her videos but their relationship definitely feels off? I think Eileen seems lovely but they're just so weird as a couple? And the fact that Julia always puts AGE GAP COUPLE ME AND MY OLDER GIRLFRIEND type stuff in the titles of her videos definitely makes it seem like it's all for views. If it wasn't for her weird ass relationships there'd be nothing to set her apart from any other slightly alternative twenty-something youtuber out there tbh

I thought Eileen was her mom at first...  not really an issue with the age gap as long as they are two consenting adults with sound mind... but I just generally wonder the generation gap. @cyisha could you provide more background?

Posted

I just find their relationship way too rushed! like one min Julia moved into Eileen's place and totally transformed it all pink and kawaii. Now theyre engaged. I just feel like this relationship will not last. I hope it does for them, but I dunno man. too rushed

Posted

Eileen has her own youtube channel now.

Posted

I know that they're both adults but their relationship makes me so uncomfortable I can't watch those videos. I felt the same with Maria as well..... I just dont think that you can have much in common when one is in her mid twenties and the other is 60(!!!!) years old. I notice awkwardness in my dad's relationship and his gf is "only" 15 years younger. I find them really weird and creepy together....

(Also Julia's style is annoying and unoriginal imo but good for her that she made a career out of it)

Posted (edited)

Seems like a sugar-mama situation to me.

Her videos make me highly uncomfortable. I remember this one scene where Julia was laying flat on her stomach wearing a bikini. The room was dimly lit. Her girlfriend said something along the lines of "ooh your booty jiggles when you laugh. Laugh, woman, laugh!". Don't remember the video but.... not gonna lie, it's creepy to see.

and thumbnails like this leave too much to the imagination :stoplz:

awk.thumb.JPG.f1ebe7e3a3efd46f3b1462f5fa

Edited by temato

Posted

Finally a Julia thread! Thanks for making this.

Posted (edited)

Lol , I read that very first sentence wrong. I thought it said , “ grandma now fiancée” 

i was like woah!

Edited by evrthngis2expnsve

Posted

I find the whole thing really sad, I used to like Julia but not anymore. She actually has talent and could use it to gain positive attention. I have a the physical copy of her first EP, Love Potion is a great song.

She's not been honest with her followers. Julia was seeing Eileen before she announced her split from Maria. I pointed this out on a few of her videos and soon after she started deleting things. When she made the video about her Instagram being hacked, she was in Eileen's flat. Two weeks prior she'd made a video with Maria. It was well after the Instagram video that she announced her split from Maria. Either she broke up with Maria and immediately got with Eileen or she was seeing them both. Maria was never comfortable in Julia's videos.

Posted

I really liked her and her music (I still like her music). I also think their relationship is kinda weird. Maybe it seems for me weird bc of the big age gap. I don't really like her anymore bc she seems like she uses her relationship to get more views.

Here's the link to Eileen's YouTube Channel

Posted

I personally don't mind the age gap thing now, I've gotten used to seeing them together.

I'm actually glad Julia's found someone who matches her energy and who also enjoys appearing on camera. There was this one vlog from when Julia and Maria were in Brazil in which Julia leaned in for a kiss on New Year's Eve and Maria rejected her, I felt awkward and sad for her at the same time as she looked quite hurt.

Posted

I personally don't mind the age gap thing now, I've gotten used to seeing them together.

I'm actually glad Julia's found someone who matches her energy and who also enjoys appearing on camera. There was this one vlog from when Julia and Maria were in Brazil in which Julia leaned in for a kiss on New Year's Eve and Maria rejected her, I felt awkward and sad for her at the same time as she looked quite hurt.

The problem isn't the age gap, it's the fact she's using it to gain views in the most extreme ways she can get away with. At one point her most viewed video was the one where she introduced Maria. It's like she realised that video drew in the viewers and now she using the age gap thing to gain more views and subs. Since moving in with Eileen she has quit her part time job and has been posting less videos. A lot of her recent videos have featured them naked (or at least appearing to be naked) in the bath, shower and in bed. The videos she does alone quite often have a sexualised thumbnail or a suggestive title, some of the stories she tells seem made up. It's like she thinks of a sex related title that will draw people to the video and then fabricates a story to match it (the stories never seem genuine to me). I miss the way she used to be, she wasn't this extreme until a few months ago. Sex sells and that's the route she's gone down. It's sad because she's a pretty girl who can write good music but she'd rather gain attention in other ways. 

I like Eileen but I can't help feeling like Julia is using her.

Posted

i’m kinda happy that this is a thread?

i liked julia because she was a small youtuber who i thought (at the time) was authentic and fun. sure her style isn’t exactly unique but she was bright and fun. 

she used to do q&as and answer fun questions and also tackle serious ones. now her videos are AGE GAP | LESBIAN COUPLE and it makes me uncomfortable. there’s nothing wrong with their relationship with it being an age gap lesbian relationship ship, but for her to advertise her videos like that makes me really sad