• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

2698 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Saw some stuff about her on lolcow recently too. Something about being harassed by a bunch of highschoolers for wearing provocative clothing? I saw the top she was wearing but never actually saw the video where it happened and I have some things to say about it but I'll probably share them when/if i eventually see the vid for myself. Unfortunately her twitter got locked. :/

Anyway, I'm actually glad someone decided to open a thread about her. She seems to have a lot of problems with Japan from what I'm seeing, and it's a little annoying to see/hear considering how she's already pretty lucky to be there for study. I understand that being black in Japan can be kind of a struggle, but come on, in a homogeneous society like Japan, I think she should've expected some culture shock and should've accomodated to it accordingly just out of respect for the people living there/their culture (AKA maybe DON'T wear such provocative clothing in a CLEARLY conservative society OR keep it in moderation? It's like wearing a skimpy outfit and full makeup to a funeral, very distasteful.)

After listening to her talk about the place, I'm starting to see her as being extremely entitled. She definitely deserves a spot here as a snowflake. 

Yeah, I definitely agree. I saw the video she posted on Twitter where she was being followed and harassed by 2 young boys, maybe high schoolers or college kids. She was wearing this see through lace teddy from Victoria's Secret (that you can see on her IG post @ milkymorena) that clearly shows her nipples. 

It's definitely wrong for people to make inappropriate comments at her and stalk her, that's so scary and it shouldn't happen to ANYBODY. But it's also not okay to be showing your nipples in Japan like that? I'm pretty sure it'll be considered illegal... It's double standards since men can walk around without getting pulled in for questioning at the station, but when it comes down to it, it's still the law. I think it's disrespectful to come to a conservative country and do these things?

Edited by spacemooncow
typos

Posted

I just saw one video of her and am already sick...something about her looks/feels snowflake to me.(This could be just me tho)

I thought it was amazing to have went to Japan at 18/19 to study! But I feel most of  her videos are just on kinky subjects (is she doing this to get more views/attention?)...Morena is a foreigner in Japan and like all foreigners your ganna get attention but if you wear kinky/unappropriated outfits then that's ganna cause more problems for you, I read some Japanese women don't even show off their cleavage as it can cause trouble/wrong image. If you want to study in a foreign country then do some culture research before moving abroad and since your living alone be more careful not to cause problems for yourself.

Posted

It's one thing to be a hoe and give hoe advice to your friends but to be this vocal about it is a no no especially in Japan. I used to live in Japan and despite them having all that hentai, provocative anime characters, etc. your average Japanese person doesn't talk about sex to the point where basic sex education like STDS and other things aren't discussed in school. So for her to be talking about these things is shocking. I guess my main concern for her is that if someone in Japan ends up seeing these videos (like a sensei, or future employer, or even some creep in the streets who knows that she's out here sucking 50+ Japanese dicks) this could really damage her imagine and create problems for her. People save videos all the time, hell her video got uploaded on worldstar for even more people to see.

I'm also a WOC so I understand some of the things she's talked about, I don't believe that it's any woman's fault if they are harassed however, when you are in a conservative country like Japan where they don't even really wear shorts in the summer, or girls don't wear spaghetti strap tanks you've got to adjust your clothing for the time you're there. When you return back to America then you can wear your regular clothes but for now you just have to adjust your style a little.

Other than uploading hoe videos and complaining about things, she's not doing much with her channel. I know she has the whole "I don't give a fuck about what other people think I'm going to do what I want bitch" vibe going on but unfortunately this is just another 18/19 year old making videos and not thinking it through. I do hope she'll be ok.

Posted

The bitch is back on Instagram and she’s “rebranding.”

05DBE38A-358F-4D81-8919-47541AF9C9B6.jpeg

Posted

She is (was? not sure) having a livestream just now. Again, begging for money for furniture for her unnecessarily big apartment lol

The best thing is that the 3 minutes I was strong enough to watch, she said something along the lines of "Do y'all expect me to put out content from the goodness of my heart? A bitch needs money". Almost made me gag. She's hosnetly pathetic with this begging thing. If at least she were nice to her "fans" but nah, she's so fucking rude, it's unbelievable.

Posted

I get how people can take offense to her actions and attitude online but that is something I don’t care about right now. So far I’m amazed by the hypocrisy of the responses regarding her mental illnesses and her dressing the way she wants to dress in Japan.

Mental illnesses manifests and affects people in different ways. Not everyone with depression or anxiety have introverted personalities.                                                    In a previous live she already said that she was professionally diagnosed with BPD.

Regarding the way she dresses, I’m sure none of you will have no problem with what she was wearing back in the States or any other Western country. Lets be honest most of you would even defend her. 

You all know a country such as Japan has a society with a backwards way of thinking. You can’t change your views depending where it takes place. Either you stand for it or you don’t. Japan is not a very religious or sacred place where you are required to cover up.

With Japan’s law of public indecency it all depends on your intent. If officers felt that she was doing something inappropriate don’t you think she would have been arrested or fined the night she was wearing that outfit?

Posted (edited)

I get how people can take offense to her actions and attitude online but that is something I don’t care about right now. So far I’m amazed by the hypocrisy of the responses regarding her mental illnesses and her dressing the way she wants to dress in Japan.

Mental illnesses manifests and affects people in different ways. Not everyone with depression or anxiety have introverted personalities.                                                    In a previous live she already said that she was professionally diagnosed with BPD.

Regarding the way she dresses, I’m sure none of you will have no problem with what she was wearing back in the States or any other Western country. Lets be honest most of you would even defend her. 

You all know a country such as Japan has a society with a backwards way of thinking. You can’t change your views depending where it takes place. Either you stand for it or you don’t. Japan is not a very religious or sacred place where you are required to cover up.

With Japan’s law of public indecency it all depends on your intent. If officers felt that she was doing something inappropriate don’t you think she would have been arrested or fined the night she was wearing that outfit?

I see what you're saying about mental illness not being a joke and I don't want to be the person to say that she seems like she uses mental illness as an "on trend" thing but that's exactly what I'm saying.

And if homegirl was walking around with me in the states wearing a lingerie as a top with her nipples exposed you best believe I would say something. It's little things like that, that make situations dangerous for young girls like her and all the dude has to say is "well look at what she was wearing she was asking for it". 

Look if it walks like a hoe, talks like a hoe, issa hoe.

You wanna be a hoe that's fine but be a considerate hoe at least, having videos with these fetish-y titles is a no. Could you IMAGINE what it would be like if a Japanese, white, or whatever race dude was making videos and titling them "What's black pussy like?", "How to get black pussy" and giving advice on how black girls are sexually based off of a few experiences that he had ?? like ????????

Edited by omo