• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Old / Deleted videos of Dakota

98 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You can post any videos of Dakota that's been deleted - some of these are gifs that I found. 

View My Video

*I'm struggling to add new videos and I'm in a hurry - I will post them as soon as I'm at home tonight!

Edited by itsmenadz
added more videos (tried)

Posted

You can post any videos of Dakota that's been deleted 

View My Video

this is insane

idkman.png

Posted

You can post any videos of Dakota that's been deleted 

View My Video

:derp:

Posted

I'm posting this here, because I can't find a suitable thread for this.

I came across a Bravo Model video of her which I have never seen before. Just though I could share it with you guys.

Bravo Models - Dakota Rose.mp4

Has anyone else seen this before?

Posted

I came across a Bravo Model video of her which I have never seen before. Just though I could share it with you guys.

She should be saying "Hello my name is Dakota Rose and I faked my way with Photoshop and big ass lies and I'm now a bravo model" 

I'm laughing:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDE3MDkzNTk2.html?from=y1.2-1-86.3.3-2.1-1-1-2-0

This is before Japan called and fucked china over

Posted

Oh I have never seen this Video. Only her selfmade one in her room. Maybe they couldnt use it because her face looked too normal and different, so nobody would recognize her oO

Posted

Wow that outfit was really unflattering...

Posted

I agree, the outfit looks awful :alpacadone: She looks like she's pregnant :haiplz: And as far as I can tell, the video isn't edited :Alpacashocked: Her face looks nice (lol), her makeup looks quite messy but she does at least not have a alien baby face, like she "has" in her photos :lamaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

I actualy think she looked quite cute there. But she looked closer to her edits (her early edits) than her real self. And knowing she edited everything at this time makes me wonder if it's really natural.

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted (edited)

I just found this video on Youtube: ダコタローズ & キキ \ Sweeney Todd \

Maybe someone can save it, before it gets deleted  :Alpacaconfused:

Uploading the videos onto the forum incase they get taken down

Click on the text to download the videos (warning: foul language, racism and homophobia):
ダコタローズと妹キキ Dakotakoti slurs & homophobia.mp4
 ダコタローズと妹キキ同性愛嫌悪 (homophobia).mp4
 ダコタ・ローズ Asian racism Dakotakoti.mp4
 ダコタローズ & キキ Sweeney Todd .mp4

Edited by Kaninchen

Posted

I just found this video on Youtube: ダコタローズ & キキ \ Sweeney Todd \

Maybe someone can save it, before it gets deleted  :Alpacaconfused:

GOODNESS, this is really creepy and disturbing.

Posted

GOODNESS, this is really creepy and disturbing.

on "ssyoutube" you can save anytime anything